Meeting his brothers

Heart Of Ice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min-jung Pov

You followed Chanyeol to his next class that turned out to be your next class, you once again introduced yourself to the class before sitting next to Chanyeol. Chanyeol happily talked your ear off but you didn't mind much, he helped you with the class work after all it's been a long time since you were in school nearly fifty years.

"And that is why my brother Xiumin is closer with my other brother Luhan than anyone else."

Chanyeol was telling you an interesting story about his brothers and how they became so close, it was quite a strange story that caused to you to smile a little but it was so small Chanyeol didn't notice. You glanced at Xiumin and Luhan they we're sitting right next to each other and was laughing and smiling they did seem close. Chanyeol let out a small yawn and sleepily asked you to meet his brothers which you politely denied.

"Pwease if you do this I won't ask anymore I promise" he tried his best puppy eyes and you almost agreed just to shut him up, but you held firm.

"No.....please don't ask again" you said in a monotone voice you really didn't want to meet his brothers no matter how much he begged.

Chanyeol sighed and pouted cutely before agreeing on not asking again. You sighed he looked so disappointed but nothing would change your mind you hated meeting new people.

"Hey Chanyeol who's your friend?" a voice asked

You quickly turned to face the new person he looked like a mix between a dinosaur and a camel, he wasn't as tall as Chanyeol but he was taller than you.

"This is my new friend" Chanyeol replied with a large grin.

The new arrival stared at you for quite a bit before nodding to you and turning his attention to Chanyeol.

"Chanyeol you know that you have to introduce

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter