Trust broken

Heart Of Ice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min Pov

When lunch ended you refused to talk to Chanyeol he tried everything to get on your good side but you weren't in the forgiving mood. He followed you like an attention seeking puppy even going as far as whimpering but that made you even more annoyed and angry. How dare he use your weakness for animals against you, you turned around and glared at him with one of your famous icy glares, he froze immediately in his spot.

"Don't talk to me EVER!"

You stalked away leaving a frozen Chanyeol behind you.

Chanyeol Pov

I didn't think that she would be that mad, I couldn't move an inch I was in shock, she had soft facial features I honestly didn't think she could glare like that.  Without thinking I looked down at my hand and noticed that the mark that she gave me was gone.

"I-I'm no longer her friend"

Your Pov

You felt your hand start to burn, loosing a friend is painful especially when the mark disappears, you felt like your whole arm was burning. You sighed you knew that You would forgive him eventuality you had just met him so the friendship bond wouldn't be that strong. You headed to your next class ignoring Chanyeol and his brothers as you walled into the gymnasium.

"Mi...."

He tried to say your nickname, he was instantly silenced, he tried over and over before he gave up.

"Min-Jung I'm sorry, I didn't mean to trick you"

You didn't bother to reply, you were hurt by his actions he knew tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter