Making a Friend

Heart Of Ice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min-Jung Pov

Once you settled everything with the principal's secretary you walked out of the office and once again came face to face with the guy from before. He had a slightly bored expression but other than that he seemed fine just really bored.

"Are you here to show me around?" you asked handing him your schedule.

He glance over it before nodding.

"It seems you have all classes with me and my brothers, so you can follow me to every class."

He began to walk and you followed without hesitation, you got many glares and you heard all the things that they whispered but you didn't care. After a while you arrived at your class the boy that was leading you came upon a door he told you to wait outside.

Xiumin Pov

I told the new girl to stay out side before going to explain to the teacher about the knew student.

"Mrs.K we have a new student today"

Mrs.K looked surprised, she looked at the door and started to pale a bit.

"P-Please send her in."

I nodded to her and opened the door.

"P-Please state your name and where you come from and your power."

Your Pov

The teacher must have known what you are for her to be stuttering so much.

"My name is Min-Jung.....I'm 1,750 years old but in human age I'm 17 in a 1/2...I'm nothing and everything at the sametime.....I'm only staying here for 4 months and no more"

The teacher look as if she wanted to say something but with one look s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter