Combat Class Part 1

Heart Of Ice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min-Jung Pov

As you walked out of the locker room you could feel the stares from everyone even Chanyeol your temporary ex-friend. You couldn't help but feel annoyed as they only stared and didn't say anything, you hated being the center of attention. You growled softly to yourself and waited for the gym teacher to arrive during the waiting process Chanyeol and his brothers tried to approach you however you brushed them off even using your powers to temporally freeze them. After a few more minutes the gym teacher arrived, he had jet black hair with honey gold eyes he was probably a werecat or maybe a lightning elemental.

"Afternoon class it seems that we have a new student with us today please introduce yourself to the class"

You let out a puff of air and walked towards the gym teacher quickly stating your name before trying to blend back into the crowd of students. 

"Oh no you don't Min-Jung we'll have to test your abilities"

You turned around and glared at him "So what your trying to say is lets push the Spirit to it's breaking point"

"Exactly!" came the gym teacher's excited reply "Your a rare species we must study you while your here.

You tucked your blue hair behind your ear and smirked, if he wanted a show you were gonna give him one.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter