We Can Be

We Can't Be
Please log in to read the full chapter


It's been 6 months since I last saw you. 6 months but I still can't forget about you. 6 months of continues pain, pain of not having you here with me.

I told myself that I will move on, but my heart and mind can't seems to forget about you. 

I've tried dating. Sunny set me up with lots of girls already, but I never entertained anyone. 

I've also tried drowning myself with alcohol, but sunny slap me and made me realize everything. 

She said I need to go on with my life. For me and for everyone that cares about me. She even told my parents everything I'm doing to myself, that's why I'm forced to move back with them. 

For my parents and friends I'm living my life. Even 'you' my life is not with me. 

I still go to the places we used to go. I don't know why I love going to those places when all I did when I'm there is cry. Cry my heart out. Cry because I'm still yearning for your touch, smile, love or just simply you. 

Sunny once saw me in the park where we used to have picnic. She saw me crying under the old tree, our favorite spot. She practically drag me away from that place and told me to stop from going to these places. 

I'm glad that she's always there for me. But you know what, I never listened. My heart is so stubborn to let go of our memories. 

I'm still working for sunny as a singer in her restaurant. I never left because I'm hoping to see you, but I never did. 

I still have our apartment paid every month. My things are still there. We have so many memories there that I can't let anyone take it away from me. Though dad banned me on going there, at least he let me keep it. 

How are you doing now? 
Maybe you're already living your happy life while here I am living my miserable life. I just wish you're having a life that you deserve. 

I wish your partner knew how you despise cucumbers. Those poor little thing. 

I also wish to not see you with your girlfriend. I just can't stand the sight of you with another girl. I might completely lose my sanity if that happens. 

"Taeyeon!" Sunny shouted in-front of me which startled the hell out of me.

"Yah! Why did you have to do that?!" I shouted back. 

She rolled her eyes at me.
"Gosh, I've been talking nonstop here and you didn't even listen?" She said ignoring my outburst.

"Sorry, okay. My mind flew off somewhere." I said. 

We are currently here at the theme park. Sunny drag me here actually cause I don't really want to come, saying I need to have some fun once in a while.

"Yeah, that always happened. What are you thinking this time? Do you have memories with her here too?" Sunny asked knowingly. 

"No, we've never been here before." I answered.

"But you're thinking about her again." It wasn't a question, it's a statement and I hate how she knew me too well. 

"I... Excuse me for a while. I'll just use the comfort room." I excuse myself. I know she knew that I'm just making excuses again but I'm glad that she just let me be. 

I entered the comfort room and about to enter the vacant stall when a girl beat me to it. 

She entered the stall without saying anything. Leaving me there shocked while staring blankly at the close door in-front of me.

"What did just happened?" I asked myself not believing what happened. 

A girl left the other stall but I didn't enter. I'll wait for the girl who stole my stall. Well, it's not really my stall. I mean I was about to use it first but she just came out of nowhere and enter the stall not minding if me, who is already about to enter. 

Wait. This scene. It's familiar. 


Wow, just wow. I can't believe something like this can happen to me twice.

Your memories really hunt me up till here in the comfort room. 

Sigh. How can I forget about it though. What happen just now is what exactly happen on our first meeting. 

I heard the toilet being flushed and not long after a blond girl wearing shades got of the stall. 

"Excuse me miss, but i just want you to know that I was about to en...." She cut my words.

"Taeyeon?" She asked.

"Yes, I'm taeyeon and just like what I'm say.... Wait what? Did you  just call me taeyeon? How did you know my name?" I asked the girl in front of me in shock.

She chuckled.
"It's me taeyeon. Jessica." She said removing her shades in the proce

Please log in to read the full chapter