We Can't Be

We Can't Be
Please log in to read the full chapter

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FLcrmJRqgHY
(You might want to click the link and listen to the song 
'we can't be - by krizzy' to feel the emotion that the story give out. Listen to it repeatedly.? 

*******************************

I wake up by the sound of my alarm. Lifting myself up, I sat on my bed and stared at the empty side of it. 

Sigh, I still remember how I stared at your sleeping face first thing in the morning. 

Flashback************

Staring at you while you're still sleeping is the thing I love every morning. I just couldn't get enough of you're beautiful face. 

"You're creepy." You suddenly said with a groggy voice. I got startled a bit but when I look at you smiling at me with a half open eyes, I can't help but smile too. 

"But you love this creep." I told you pointing at myself while moving my brows up and down, teasingly. 

You suddenly hug me and whisper in my ear.
"Yes, I love this creep. Now, can you give me my morning kiss?" You said or should I say you demanded. 

I broke the hug and stared at you.
"Is that all you want?" I asked. You nodded cutely. 

"How can I not kiss this cutie here." I said giggling because of your cuteness, then I leaned down and kiss your kissable lips. 

End of Flashback******************


I smiled at the memory. Running my fingers on the empty space of the bed. 

Sighing again, I lazily went to the bathroom to clean myself up. 

I just stand inside the bathroom doing nothing. This place of the house is your favorite, you once told me. 

Flashback*************************

We just finish taking a bath together and we're now sitting side by side on the bed. 

"You know, the bathroom is my favorite place of this house." You said randomly. I just looked at you confuse of why would you like the bathroom the most. 

"The bathroom? Why?" I asked. 

"Don't you know any reasons why?" You answered me with a question. 

I think for a while but there's nothing came up.
"No I don't know any." Finishing my sentence you suddenly smack my head hard. 

"Ouch!!! Why'd you do that?!" I shouted, a bit mad for what you did. 

You just roll your eyes on me. 
"Idiot, did you forget that the bathroom is the reason why we met?" You asked me, and again this dummy brain of mine can't remember a thing. 

"Is it reall..." Another smack on the head. 
"Ouch!" I look at you to complain but you're glaring at me, and that shut me up. 

"Did you really forget the time when you're about to enter the cubicle on a public restroom, but I beat you to it not even saying a thing.?" You explained, and then it hits me. 

"Ahhh! Yeah now I remember. I even scold you for being disrespectful. But being the ice princess you are, you just glare at me the whole time and leave me without a word after I finish talking. I even thought your mute actually. Haha, that memory. How can I forget about it? " I asked myself. Why did I forget such an important memory. 

Smack** 
"Ouch! Now, what's that for again?! " I cried. 

"Did you really think a beautiful girl like me is mute? Huh? KIM TAEYEON? " you asked me irritatedly

"I'm sorry princess, but I did. It's all in the past now. Why brought it up again?And besides, I'll still love you even if you're mute." I said truthfully, that made you blush

"You're so cute." I pinch your chick softly, then kiss the spot where I pinch you. 

"Even if I'm mute? Are you sure?" You asked looking straight in my eyes. 

I nodded my head and kiss you softly. I broke the kiss and you suddenly hug me. 

"Do you know the other reason why it's my favorite place?" You asked me again. 

"Other than it reminds you of our first meeting?" I asked and you nodded your head. 

I broke the hug and spoke. 
"Wait, are you going to smack my head again if I don't know the answer?" I asked to make sure, because my head hurts already. 

You sigh and shook your head 'no'. 
"Okay, I don't know the answer." I said truthfully. 

You glared at me.
"Seriously taeyeon? Can't you just think of anything?" You said irritated. 

"Sorry babe. Can't you just tell me?" I suggested. 

You took a deep breath before answering. 
"Because, whenever where inside that place." You pause and point at the bathroom. I just look at you while listening. 
"I feel so loved by you. I mean, I know you love me but whenever we're inside, it's different. It's like you're showering me with love that I didn't know exist." You explained looking at me lovingly. 

I smiled and look at you the way you look at me. 
"You just feel that in the bathroom?" I asked you. 

"Not really bu...." I cut your words. 

"Am I lacking that much?" I asked again. Your facial expression changed from happy to a panicking one and mine changed to a sad one. 

"No! You know that's not what I mean." You defended. I smiled again, finding your action cute. 

"I know jessica, I know. But I promise from now on. You will feel my undying love for you everywhere. Okay? " I said , your gaze soften and kissed me passionately. 

End of Flashback********************

I don't feel like cleaning my self anymore so I made my way to the kitchen to eat. 

Reaching it I just stood there in the middle of the kitchen, staring blankly at nothing. 

Flashback**********************

I'm cooking our breakfast when you suddenly hug me from the back. I didn't get startled because I'm already use to it. Well, you do that every morning, so yeah. 

"Morning princess." I told you and let go of the pan that I'm holding so I can turn around and kiss you. 

"Is there anything I can do to help?" You asked and that shocked me. 

"Help? Cook?" I asked you and you nodded your head. 

I reach for your forehead to see if you're sick, and knowing what I'm doing you glared at me. 
"Sorry, but we both know you can't cook babe. The last time I let you cook, everything is burnt. You nearly burn the kitchen, to be exact." I explain not letting you touch a thing. 

You pout and it's killing me.
"But if you want I can guide you while you cook so you won't burn anything." I said and your face lit up. 

"Really?" You asked and I nodded. You hugged me again, much tighter this time. 

Then you started cooking happily while I'm guiding your every move. 
Seeing you happy like this ,I can't help but feel glad that I can make the ice princess be like a happy little princess.

Please log in to read the full chapter