1/1

It's Okay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Soonyoung sighed yet again. He was standing in the middle of his bedroom with phone pressed to his ear. His hand was resting on his forehead and he was looking at the ground. Jihoon smiled as he saw him whine like a little child.

 

-It's not like that! I wasn't..- Soonyoung couldn't finish his sentence, because voice on the other end started shouting again. Jihoon knew it was his girlfriend, Soojin and he could tell she was mad. Like, really mad. Ever since she and Soonyoung got together, blonde boy couldn't even look at other girl. Soojin was jealous of even smallest action. Jihoon felt bad for his best friend, because he knew, that Soonyoung liked the girl for quite a long time and he was happy when older told him, that he asked her out and she agreed. It was months ago and now they are together.

 

At first everything was perfect, but few weeks ago Soojin showed her true face. And Jihoon really hated her, since she was hurting Soonyoung. He wanted him to be happy.

 

-Okay, I'm sorry! Now, can you please stop yelling at me? I'm with Jihoon right now and...- Soonyoung frowned as he looked at the phone screen. -She hung up.- Another sigh. -I'm so sorry, Jihoonie. I have to go and talk with her.

 

Jihoon looked at his hands and nodded. Saying he was disappointed wasn't enough. He was hurted. He and Soonyoung were supposted to spend time together, since blonde barley could talk with him in the school. Well, let's just say, that Soojin hated Jihoon as much as he heated her. 

 

Soonyoung walked to him and wrapped arms around smaller's body. Jihoon felt blush started creating on his cheeks and he refused to look at his best friend, but his hand gripped front of blonde's shirt anyways. Maybe that's why Soojin wasn't very fond of him...

 

-I will be back. I just have to explain everything and then I will be all yours, okay?- Jihoon looked up at smiling Soonyoung and he nodded. How could he say no to this boy? 

 

Soonyoung squeezed him once again and let him go. Jihoon suddenly felt cold, but he didn't had time to think about it more, because he heard Soonyoung's voice again. -I'm really sorry, Jihoon.

Boy with pink hair smiled at him and waved his hand. -It's okay.

 

 

 

Soonyoung runned down the street as fast as he could. He just finished his talk with Soojin and now he wanted nothing more than cuddle with Jihoon and watch some crappy movie. He was really tired and mad, since he had to leave Jihoon, even if he promised him to spend this day only with him. 

 

Jihoon opened door before Soonyoung could even knock. -So? How did it go?

Soonyoung smiled. -Terrible. It's even worse.- He walked past Jihoon and took off his shoes. Jihoon looked at him like he was crazy, but that didn't stop Soonyoung from grabbing his hand and leading him straight to living room. He sat on the sofa and pulled Jihoon to sat close to him. 

 

Jihoon looked at him with frown. -What happened? Why are you smiling in situation like this?- Soonyoung shrugged and put arm around his best friend.

-Well, basically I met her in the park, she was yelling at me that I am cheating on her blah blah blah and when I told her I have to go, because I wanted to spend time with you she almost slapped me in the face, but I managed to avoid it and she said she don't want to talk to me right now and I should think about what is more important to me, so I said I'm going to meet with you, because that's what is important to me and she told me to go myself.

 

Jihoon stared at him with eyes wide open. -So... Why are you smiling?

Soonyoung hugged him. -Because I'm with you right now. I missed you.

 

Jihoon looked away and prayed that Soonyoung didn't see how pink was his face right now. Boy frowned, because he noticed it happened quite a few times when he was around Soonyoung and last thing he wanted right now was teasing. He snapped out of his thoughts when he felt blonde boy pressing his chest to Jihoon's back, Soonyoung hid his face in other's neck and Jihoon stopped breathing. 

 

-So, what are we going to do, Jihoonie? 
-...

 

Soonyoung looked at him with fond eyes. -What do you want to do, huh?- Jihoon closed his eyes tightly before he got up, making Soonyoung look at him in shock, since he did that really fast. Jihoon looked at him with furrowed eyebrows. -I'm going to get something to drink.

 

He walked out of the living room just like that and made his way to the kitchen with hands over his eyes. He made such a fool out of himself, didn't he? He sighed as he walked to fridge and took out orange juice, then he walked over to cupboard and wanted to reach for glasses when arm from behind him did it first.

 

-Are you mad at me?

 

Jihoon froze in his place, with Soonyoung standing behind him. He shook his head, but when he heard a sigh he knew it wouldn't end here. Slowly, taller put his hands on Jihoon's waist and turned him around, so they were facing each other. They were standing so close it made Jihoon head spin a little. -Are you mad at me?- Soonyoung asked again. 

 

-No, I'm not.- Jihoon was looking at older's t-shirt. Soonyoung crossed arms on his chest.
-Then why did you jump out of my hug so suddenly?

 

He sounded like he was hurted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter