Will You Marry Me-Yoon JeongHan

Only Yoon JeongHan Seventeen Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been 4 years since you dated Jeonghan, and today was your anniversary. Unfortunately you weren’t able to celebrate it together, because he was busy with their comeback. You were kinda sad, but he already apologised probably for the billionth time. “Good morning jagii, I’m sorry again not being able to spend our anniversary together >_< but i promise that i’ll make it up for you. i love you <3″ His texts as usual never fail to make you smile. You got up from your bed, and went to wash up. After you’re done with your ‘morning routine’, you sat on your laptop to watch a drama. You were so engrossed in the drama, that you didn’t notice that it’s 6:00 pm already. Someone rings the bell, interrupting your sweet drama time. You open the door to find a box on the door mat; you look around but find no one. You take the box and close the door. You sit on the couch and open the box. You find a card, “Anyeong my princess❤ hehe seems like I’ll be able to spend at least half the day with you. Now go change to what’s inside the box and I’ll pick you up at 7:30 pm ;)” You look at what’s inside the box, and find pastel pink lace dress, white pumps, and white clutch. He prepared everything. You didn’t waste any time and quickly got ready. 

 

You were finally done with your outfit, make up, and everything at 7:20 pm. Ten minutes left.

 

7:30 *door bell*

 

You immediately ran to the door, careful not to stumble. A handsome prince in a black suit i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter