Epilogue: Get It All Out, Let It All Out

You Can Thank Me Later

"Love?" Sehun called out to Luhan as he walked into their shared dorm room. Having just gotten out of the shower following Saturday morning basketball practice, he was shirtless and toweling his hair, showing off his biceps while Luhan looked up at the sound of his name and tried not to drool.

"Hi baby," Luhan greeted sleepily—while Sehun had been practicing his free throws, Luhan had been practicing his zzz's. "How was practice? Was Kris in a better mood now that Taozi's ankle's healed?"

Sehun laughed, sounding strangely bitter. "You'd think that," he whined, collapsing onto Luhan's bed and drawing his boyfriend close, "but I think our captain just likes being mean. I don't know how he managed to get one boyfriend to put up with him, let alone two of them." His eyebrows were furrowed in confusion but they slowly smoothed out as Luhan kissed him sweetly in "Hello."

His boyfriend kissed him back, humming contentedly against Luhan's lips before pulling back suddenly and teasing, "Your bedhead's cute, but, woah, that's some morning breath!"

"Rude," Luhan grumbled, pushing Sehun's arms off him so he could go into the bathroom to brush his teeth and wash his face.

"Love?" Sehun called again, this time not searching for his boyfriend, just trying to make conversation. When Luhan grunted to show he was listening, Sehun began to fill him in on something strange that had happened at practice that day. "It was so weird," he puzzled aloud. "Kris called me back before I left to shower because he said he wanted to talk to me about something important."

"Oh really?" Luhan mused, "Is that unusual?" He wasn't sure exactly because Sehun and Kris were actually friends outside of basketball, so he didn't know if that was customary behavior or not.

As Luhan dried his hands and made his way back from the bathroom to his bed, Sehun flopped over onto his back so that his boyfriend could comfortably snuggle up next to him. "It is," Sehun clarified, patting the space next to him and waiting to continue until Luhan had gotten comfortable in his boyfriend's arms. "What's even weirder is that he wanted to talk about you, love, and you two don't even like each other!"

Now Luhan was intrigued; he even had half a mind to text Tao and ask about it, but his phone was hidden underneath them on his bed somewhere and looking for it would have been too much work. "What did I do this time?" Luhan wanted to know, assuming that any conversation about him between his boyfriend and one of Tao's could only include a lot of swear words and complaints. To say that Junmyeon and Kris put up with Luhan for Tao's sake would probably be an understatement.

"Nothing!" Sehun reassured him, pecking Luhan on the nose and grinning down at him. "Which made the whole thing, like, the pinnacle of weird because he told me that if I didn't jealously stake my claim, and/or see you sleeping shirtless in boxers, and/or get to know you by debriefing—whatever that means—sometime soon, that he would do something drastic. Apparently he can't take it anymore and he wants Tao back to being focused on his, Jun-hyung's, and Kris' relationship."

Sehun shook his head while Luhan just gaped at him open mouthed. "I don't even know what "it" is that he's talking about!" Luhan's boyfriend concluded, sounding whiney once more.

He glanced down at Luhan where the latter was shifting around uncomfortably, blushing a flattering bright pink to match his candy floss hair color, and generally being shady while refusing to meet Sehun's gaze. Sehun sat up and turned his boyfriend so that Luhan sat in his lap facing him head on. "What do you know?"

Luhan gulped at the sternly serious look on his boyfriend's face, and leaned forward to kiss him suddenly, clearly attempting to distract so he wouldn't have to reply. Sehun, though, had dated Luhan long enough to know his methods, and pulled back sharply, snagging Luhan's slim wrists with his own long fingers and gazing at his boyfriend expectantly.

It was the half pout and single raised eyebrow that got to Luhan and made him speak; he'd have held out much longer if he hadn't been so vividly imagining the plumpness of those lips and how quickly he could taste them again—if he cooperated.

"Taozi's been giving me advice because we've been dating for ages but you don't want to have with me even though I want to with you and it makes me sad so I wanted to seduce you but then Kris and Junmyeon were like always there so that's why he's annoyed right now." Luhan finished his rapid fire explanation of the situation and drew a deep breath before adding, "Well, probably." One could never tell with Kris, after all.

"Woah," Sehun repeated a few times, holding up his hands so as to physically express his surprise. He quickly had to return them to his boyfriend's waist, though, when Luhan, who hadn't been expecting the sudden movement, almost toppled off the bed. "Sorry," he apologized sheepishly, petting Luhan's knee and linking their fingers before returning to his shock. "So let me get this straight," he reiterated loudly. "You think I don't want to sleep with you so you've been taking Tao's focus away from his boyfriend's and now they both hate me by proxy?"

Luhan nodded and looked down at their hands, refusing to meet his boyfriend's gaze even as Sehun continued to speak.

"How is that possible, love?" He questioned Luhan gently, separating their hands so he could lift his to cup Luhan's face and point it toward his own. "How could you ever think I wasn't interested in having with you? Are you kidding me? You're gorgeous and you're mine. Of course I want to sleep with you."

Luhan bit his lip and blushed, but looked Sehun straight in the eyes when he whispered hopefully, "Really?"

"Really." Sehun confirmed, pulling Luhan into a hug and kissing the top of his head lovingly.

"Then why...?" Luhan wanted to know, once they'd pulled apart, and he could literally see Sehun's hesitancy and embarrassment because the second hit like a flood of heat straight to the tips of his ears. "Sehunnie? Baby?"

"I—you—I mean—I've never," Sehun stuttered over his words and Luhan watched as his boyfriend curled further in on himself.

"It's okay, baby," Luhan cooed comfortingly. "Whatever the reason is, we can come up with a solution together, alright?" He stretched so he could reciprocate Sehun's earlier kiss by pressing his lips to his boyfriend's smooth forehead.

Sehun took a deep breath, but nodded after a few seconds of obvious deliberation. "I've never had with a boy before," he blurted out quickly before covering his face with his hands in instantaneous mortification.

To his horror, Luhan began to laugh. "That's it?" Luhan giggled. "That's the reason I went through all this trouble with Taozi and making Kris angry and interrupting Jun-hyung's studying? Because you've never had gay and you don't know what to do?" His laughter began to turn hysterical and Sehun looked down at his boyfriend with concern.

"Yes?" He replied slowly, while Luhan continued his rant.

"Sehunnie. I'm. A. . Okay?" Luhan stopped his laughter abruptly to look seriously into his boyfriend's eyes. "In other words, I've never had before, period. And I've been working so hard, thinking you didn't want me or you wanted to break up or something, and how do I get rewarded? With a reminder that I'm not your first. Thanks a lot, Sehun."

He pulled away so that he was no longer seated in Sehun's lap, and turned to face the opposite wall in order to avoid his boyfriend's gaze completely. Luhan wasn't necessarily mad, but he felt a little like a fool, and he hated that he allowed Sehun to make him feel that way.

Actually, if he was being honest, Luhan hated himself for caring so much about something as trivial as Sehun's past relationships, and then for getting so worked up about the whole thing that he'd accidentally started a fight.

Except that isn't what happened next. Luhan expected Sehun to yell at him, to return his angry words with hurtful ones of his own, to want to break up now that he knew the extent of Luhan's total inexperience. Instead, though, Luhan felt warm and familiar hands inch their way down his shoulders to surround his waist as heated lips pressed soft kisses into his nape.

"I'm sorry, love," Sehun apologized, and Luhan could feel his sincerity in the pressure at his waist and the vibrations of words against his skin. "I didn't realize that you were putting so much effort into a situation where it wasn't even necessary. I knew you were a and I didn't want my past coming between us whenever we did decide to have ." He turned Luhan around slowly and cupped his face again. "Frankly, I've wanted to sleep with you since the moment we met—you're freaking gorgeous. But then I thought about the fact that you're my first boyfriend ever and I didn't want to mess things up by not knowing what to do or what you liked."

"Pabo." Luhan called Sehun a fool and hit him lightly across the chest. "I don't even know what I like yet. ," he pointed to himself, "remember?"

Sehun chuckled, glad that he seemed more or less forgiven. He asked if he was, though, just to be sure, but Luhan only smiled at him lovingly and said, "Did you forget what I said earlier? You tell me your problem and we deal with it together. I can't exactly have with myself, now can I?"

He winked at Sehun who grinned gratefully before opening his mouth once a thought occurred to him. "But you can, though. Haven't you ever heard of ion though, Lu?"

Luhan could feel his face flush as he lifted a hand to wack Sehun's chest a little harder this time. "Pyuntae," he name called teasingly, you're beginning to sound like Taozi."

"Well," Sehun contemplated, not at all ashamed, "I hear from Kris that the is pretty great. With the three of them I mean." He winked at his boyfriend and added cheekily, "What do you say, love? Want another boyfriend?"

Luhan hit Sehun a third time and he was sure that this one would definitely bruise. "Don't even think about it," he threatened, "or I'll—I don't even know—I'll find someone else to un- me!"

Sehun gasped in faux horror. "You wouldn't!"

"Try me," Luhan challenged, much like he'd done with Tao in a similar conversation a week earlier.

The response varied drastically between Luhan's best friend and his boyfriend, though, because when Tao had essentially said, "No, thank you," Sehun literally said, "Why, thanks. I think I might."

As it turned out, it was a good thing Kris had chosen a Saturday practice to speak with Sehun because the next day was Sunday and therefore Luhan and Sehun were both free. if he hadn't, Luhan was pretty sure he and Sehun wouldn't have made it to class, being so otherwise occupied and such. That's what he texted to Tao, at least, when he'd messaged Saturday evening to assume the best and preemptively cancel their scheduled Sunday brunch.

From Luhan: I'll be busy.

From Luhan: If you know what I mean.

From Tao: I do know, actually.

From Luhan: Yeah, well, thanks, I guess.

From Tao: Kekeke...Say that again when you've been so busy that you can't walk on Monday.

From Tao: On second thought, just thank me later.