I Give Myself Very Good Advice

You Can Thank Me Later

Tao turned the lights off in the bathroom and went back into his room, eager to return to snuggling and rushing so his feet made minimum contact with the cold tile floor. He stopped short in the doorway, though, because the sight of Junmyeon and Kris making out while they waited for him was a little too hot for his heart and mind to handle. Making a strangled noise of breathless appreciation for their beauty and the fact that those two belonged solely to him, Tao crept up to the couch and tried his best not to disturb them.

His efforts were in vain, however, because Luhan chose that moment to answer a text Tao had sent earlier, effectively ending the other two's kissing with the short ding of a notification. Since he'd been trying so hard with his silent approach, Tao didn't reach his phone before Kris' long arms did, so he just plopped down onto Junmyeon's lap without looking at the text at all.

Junmyeon was of the mindset that the boyfriend in his lap worked just as well as the boyfriend now on the phone, so he leaned in to resume the making out he'd been doing with Kris, just with Tao instead. Tao moaned at the sudden contact of Junmyeon's mouth on his, and flicked his tongue out to swipe playfully at Junmyeon's tongue as a reward—Kris liked the stud, sure, but it always seemed like Junmyeon was much more by it.

Again, though, Luhan somehow managed to interrupt their fun; it was indirectly this time, but still.

"Huang ZiTao!" Kris nearly shouted, startling Junmyeon and Tao into separation and making the object of his sudden anger sit up to face him attentively.

"Look, Kris," Tao tried to appease, "I know you were kissing Jun-jun first but then you were on my phone and I wanted love too!"

His words only seemed to make things worse as Kris started literally growling under his breath. Tao crept toward him from across the couch, accidentally getting tangled in one of the blankets and needing Junmyeon's help before he was free again. During that whole ordeal, Junmyeon thought he saw Kris' mouth twitch in humor, but that might just have been his imagination because Kris looked completely stoic once Tao finally made it to his side.

The maknae of their relationship crawled into Kris' lap and looked up into his boyfriend's eyes, gently guiding Kris' face down so their mouths were nearly touching. Tao kissed Kris sweetly and let his lips linger as he whispered, "What's the matter, ge? Won't you tell us? What did I do?"

Kris closed his eyes and took a deep breath, attempting to get his jealousy under control so he wouldn't hurt his one boyfriend's feelings while making the other annoyed. "Why," he said lowly and carefully, pronouncing each word with controlled precision, "does Luhan want to know what you're wearing?"

Tao could hear Junmyeon gasp from behind him and pouted a little when he removed his hands from Tao's waist in shock. Kris looked hurt too, especially after receiving such obvious confirmation from their third boyfriend that he hadn't misinterpreted anything.

"What are you talking about?" Tao questioned in disbelief, wanting to do whatever he could to get rid of that look on Kris' face and to get Junmyeon's hands resting back where they belonged. "I'm clearly wearing some variety of my uniform"—he was—"so I don't know why he'd bother asking."

"Not the point," Kris grumbled through gritted teeth.

Junmyeon shushed him and patted the elder Chinese student's hand calmingly. "What he means," he clarified with a pained look for a confused Tao, "is—I mean—You two aren't...ting, are you?"

Tao nearly choked once he realized the true reason for Kris' anger and Junmyeon's hurt. "With Lu-ge?" His response was instantaneously incredulous. "As if I'd ever! Ew." He was so shocked by the disturbing idea of him and Luhan together behind Sehun, Kris, and Junmyeon's backs that he wasn't even righteously hurt or angry that they'd assume such a thing.

"We know that," Junmyeon's sigh of relief was audible and ghosted across Tao's back as the former returned his arms around Tao's waist and placed his cheek against Tao's back.

Kris nodded, kissing Tao softly and intimately so that their younger boyfriend could taste the apology on Kris' tongue. "You have to understand though," Kris confessed after a while of just sitting cuddled up against the other two, lips on Tao's hair and fingers caressing Junmyeon's nape. "Junnie told me about your scheme to make Sehun jealous; he said he'd played the boyfriend card and vetoed strongly, but I guess I just thought you two were actually following through. Sorry, baby."

"I'm sorry too," Junmyeon agreed with a ghost of a kiss against Tao's shoulder blade. "It's just that you're ours, you know? And I might not be super demonstrative about it all the time, but I really love you. And Kris, too. So sharing either one of you with anyone else just makes my blood boil."

Tao was nearly melting at the sweet words his boyfriends had just shared. He hadn't been upset with their accusations; he and Luhan were close and he'd yet to read the text himself but he could understand their confusion. Regardless, he appreciated their efforts to fix things and pecked each one quickly to show his thanks.

"Seriously, though," he said to Kris, his head now resting in the crook of Junmyeon's neck and his voice making pleasant vibrations against his boyfriend's skin, "what the hell were you talking about—Luhan wanting to know what I'm wearing?"

Kris pouted, not liking the incredulous and mocking tone and grumbling about it a little until Tao turned his head to nip at Kris' earlobe and whisper, "You big baby."

"Here." Kris fished the phone out of the crevice between the couch and the cushion, ing it into Tao's hands before resuming his pout. Junmyeon watched Kris' antics with an indulgent smile on his face and reached out to caress his boyfriend's face briefly before he dropped his hand to rest against the latter's shoulder.

Tao practically snatched his phone from Kris' hand, eager to see the text message that had gotten him into so much trouble in the first place. To his surprise, the text was exactly like Kris had said it was, and Tao had to read back up the thread to realize what Luhan was talking about.

From Tao: Have you tried y pjs?

From Luhan: What am I, a girl? I'm to manly for lingerie.

Tao snorted as he reread Luhan's words, pausing in his mental recap to show a curious Junmyeon and a grumpy Kris why he was laughing.

"He's dainty like a girl," Kris muttered, the insult against his boyfriend's nosey best friend helping immensely to improve his mood.

Junmyeon just laughed as Kris grumbled, but added cheekily, "The pink hair doesn't really help either, does it?"

"I've no idea how he gets away with it," Tao pondered enviously. "I can't even wear a scarf indoors without getting yelled at for dress code violations."

Junmyeon kissed the top of Tao's head soothingly and the maknae snuggled deeper into his arms as Kris got more comfortable and Tao went back to reading.

From Tao: Kekeke

From Tao: You sure about that, Lu-lu??

From Luhan: Shut. Up.

From Tao: I just meant more like boxers and sleeping shirtless. Jeez.

From Luhan: Oh! That sounds like a great idea!

From Tao: You can thank me later.

From Luhan: But what are you wearing?

Though he'd finished rereading their conversation, Tao was still confused. He tried relating the important parts to his two boyfriends, but they didn't seem to understand Luhan's sudden question either.

"Maybe you should just reply," Junmyeon suggested. "See what he wants."

"Clearly my body," Tao joked as if it were obvious, "they all do."

He and Junmyeon laughed together when Kris started growling again, jointly shushing their jealous boyfriend with heated kisses and exploring hands once Tao replied to Luhan's message.

From Tao: My long sleeve button up and some sweats.

From Tao: Why?? Cause you got me in trouble...

From Luhan: Exactly!

From Luhan: You try sleeping in almost nothing in the middle of winter. It's too freaking cold!

From Luhan: And it serves you right...Your ideas are terrible. .

Hours later, though Junmyeon, Tao, and Kris were still snuggling contentedly under a blanket on Tao's couch, their state of undress was vastly different than it had been earlier. Tao glanced around the room at his sweats hanging haphazardly off his desk chair, at Junmyeon's tie where it somehow made it to the door handle, and at Kris' chest which was bare with his shirt nowhere to be found. He chuckled to himself and smirked before reaching to the floor for his phone so he could finally respond to Luhan.

From Tao: I dunno about that, Lu. It seems to work for me.

From Tao: If you know what I mean...^_-