Chapter Two

Me Plus You

Chapter Two

 

 

The next day, Kyungsoo woke up around 6 in the morning to prepare their breakfast. He never expected his doorbell to ring and especially Kim Jong In standing on his porch, looking perfect as usual.

 

“Oh hey Jong In.” He opened the door widely for him to enter.

 

“Good Morning Hyung!” Jong In greet him, “I just want to tell you that since I’m free and got no work, I can drive and pick up Jongsoo at school.”

 

He said it without thinking twice and the smaller’s reaction was just… staring at him. “What?”

 

“I mean, so you could work longer and stuffs? I can look after Jongsoo.” He smiled.

 

Shaking his head, Kyungsoo could only let out a small sigh. “No Jong In, it’s fine. Besides, I don’t want to bother you.”

 

“You’re not bothering me. I’m helping and I want this. Besides, I love to be with Jongsoo especially Taeoh.” Jong In plead, “Imagine those two boys being together from school.”

 

“Did Baekhyun tell you this?” He sighed.

 

“No.” He answered so fast, “I want to do this. Please?” Jong In chuckled, “C’mon, we’re friends and I want to help you.”

 

“Jong In, I don’t need help.” He said, “I appreciate it. Don’t you think it’s too much? I mean we’re just-”

 

“Okay, that’s final. I’ll pick Jongsoo before 8AM. Okay? Byeeee!” Jong In said, smiling cutely to his Hyung and proceed to open the door for himself, leaving the smaller once again… confuse.

 

 

 

It becomes a routine. Kyungsoo never saw his son so happy the day when Jong In said he’ll be driving and picking them up to and from school. It’s been almost 3 weeks since that day. He is now working at 8AM until 3PM while Jong In picks Jongsoo from school at 11 and let him stay in their house.

 

“It’s funny how you let Jongsoo stay with Jong In like 24/7 yet you never let me stay with him even just for an hour.” Baekhyun said, interrupting his peaceful break.

 

“It’s because I trust him more.” Kyungsoo said, ignoring him just continue on eating his home made fried rice.

 

“More like, you love him more.” Baekhyun said and saw Kyungsoo’s eyes suddenly sparkled and he instantly stands up, “Don’t you dare hit me again or I will tell that to my Chanyeol.”

 

“It’s not like Chanyeol can touch me.” Kyungsoo said, ignoring his best friend and went to clean his things. “He’s scarred.”

 

When he got home, he heard some noises coming inside his house. Unlocking it, he saw Jong In lying down on their carpet. But what caught his attention is that; Jongsoo is clutching and resting his head on top of Jong In’s chest, same with Taeoh on the other side.

 

Among Baekhyun, Chanyeol or even Ryeowook, he never saw this before. He never saw that Jongsoo is so clingy to someone, aside from him and he don’t know what to feel at all.

 

 

 

 

“Jong In?” One afternoon, Kyungsoo was surprised to see his phone ringing and it’s none other than Jong In.

 

“Hyung! Can you pick me up?” He immediately said over the phone. “My car broke down and I’m still far away from school.” He said.

 

“Okay. Just text me where you are and wait for me.” Kyungsoo rushes. Immediately grabbing his own stuffs and asking for Ryeowook’s permission, which the latter instantly said yes and allowed him to go.

 

Kyungsoo hit the brake when the sight welcomed him. Of course it’s Jong In and his car but he never thought of the car’s hood being opened up and a damn hot topless Kim Jong In trying to fix his car in the side road.

 

“The lord is ing testing me.” He said to himself, parking in behind Jong In’s car and went out.

 

“H-hey.” He manages to let out a single word. He can’t almost breathe because he is closer to Jong In than before and he can see clearly the perfection within the younger.

 

“Thank god Hyung! I think my batter is dead.” Jong In sighed, closing the hood of the car. He pulled his white shirt from it and uses it to wipe his face and whole body.

 

From hair until his waist, the gravity is like pulling the sweats down and making it run towards the toned and perfect sun-kissed abs of Jong In. Kyungsoo bit his lips from the sight. He also observed that the younger’s hair is kinda wet, making the scene 10 times hotter than before. Eyes travelling down, Kyungsoo’s jaw also dropped when he just noticed how Jong In’s jeans dangerously barely hanging into his waist and he could even see the V Line. He bet what’s down that V Line is the most amazing sight in the who-

 

“Hyung?”

 

Jong In leaned his head closely, looking weirdly at his Hyung who is blushing deeply and went to look away and took few steps behind. “It’s almost 12, we should pick up the boys now.” He said, not making obvious that he’s walking past towards his own car.

 

“Don’t you dare get ing hard.” He muttered to himself but as he settles on his chair and looks up, the sight of Jong In changing his shirt makes me jump. He curses God for making it harder for him but once he saw his used jacket at the backseat, he breathes in contentment. He put it on his lap, hiding his .

 

“I need to think of something gross.” He said to himself and instantly thinking of the time when he walked in Chanyeol and Baekhyun ing in the table, and Baekhyun wearing a dress and he almost vomit.

 

“Thank God ChanBaek exists.” He said calming himself as Jong In in a newly fresh shirt entered his car.

 

 

 

 

 

“I think I’m gay.” Kyungsoo blurted out and the whole table managed to look at him before screaming and cheering so loudly.

 

It’s one of those nights when Jongsoo announced that he’ll sleep with Taeoh and got his permission and on the other hand, one of those nights when Kyungsoo went to the club with Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and their two new friends Sehun and Luhan.

 

“What’s happened to the ‘Jong In and I are just friends.’ Huh Kyungsoo?” Luhan asked, putting another bottle in the table. The two lovebirds, Sehun and Luhan are models and dancer in a certain company. They get paid in a high price and quite famous around the place.

 

“I don’t know. I got hard when I saw him topless and even last week, in the middle of the night as Jong In’s inside my mind.” Kyungsoo mumbled. Everyone knows that this guy can’t even finish two bottles of any alcohol yet he’s already in his 4th one. In fact, all of them are drunk.

 

“You should tell him Hyung.” Sehun said.

 

Shaking his head, Kyungsoo leaned over the chair. “I don’t know. What if he’s straight? And we both have our sons and the society won’t accept us.”

 

“Yet Jong In keeps on taking care of Jongsoo. I swear to God anyone will think that Jong In is he’s father.” Baekhyun said. “We are part of society too. Chanyeol and I have been dating for years now, so thus Sehun and Luhan but we never had problems with people.”

 

“It’s complicated.” Kyungsoo breathes.

 

On the other side of the table, Chanyeol drank his 5th bottle and laugh loudly. “You haven’t even tried with him yet.”

 

Ignoring his friends’ comments, he proceeds on opening another bottle and asking everyone to cheers with me. Another hour passed and then another hour, the youngest, Sehun is the only one sober. He looks at his hyung, which are all completely drunk. Baekhyun is already snoring on top of Chanyeol, who’s rubbing his boyfriend’s back. Luhan is resting his head on Sehun’s shoulder why Kyungsoo’s almost lying down on the chair, still another bottle in his hand.

 

There’s no way he could carry all of them and bring them back to their houses. As usual, an idea popped in his brain and immediately went to check out Kyungsoo’s phone.

 

“Hello Kyungsoo Hyung?” Sehun could sense that this guy on the other line just woke up from a deep slumber, base on his sleepy and tired voice.

 

“Uhm… Hey, I’m Sehun and Kyungsoo’s friend.” He started, “They are all kinda drunk and I need your help.”

 

After a several explanation of about how and why is Kyungsoo drunk, Sehun told him the address and even heard the other curses for going to a far club. Muttering ‘I’ll be there in less than 10 minutes’ the other guy hanged up.

 

In less than 10 minutes, Sehun saw a guy approaching them. “This must be the famous Kim Jong In.” He said to himself, looking at Kyungsoo’s gallery and as the exact man walking straight to their table. “Not bad.

 

“Are you Sehun? I’m Jong In and I’m- OH .” Jong In forgot his greetings when he saw his hyung, drunk and lifelessly lying down the chair and about to slip to the ground.

 

“Is your house near with Baekhyun and Chanyeol Hyung?” Sehun asked, looking amuse when Jong In immediately went to grab Kyungsoo and help him sit on the chair again. He removed the empty bottle from his hand and even pulled out a handkerchief to wipe off the drools and dirt on the smaller’s face.

 

“Now this is amusing.” Sehun chuckled.

 

“Around 10 minutes away. I can help you carry and dropped them off if you want.” Jong In’s attention went back to him.

 

“I live almost an hour away from here.” Sehun suddenly said, looking at him worriedly and unsure of what to do. “Perhaps, can you do it yourself?” He smiled awkwardly but noticed the discomfort on the other’s face. “For Kyungsoo?” He smiled widely and this time, Sehun caught the other’s eye sparkling.

 

“I guess? Sure.” He said, “Just text me up when you and…” Jong In trailed his eyes to the guy clinging into Sehun. “Boyfriend? Arrived home so that I know you’re safe.”

 

Sehun smiled, letting Luhan lean into the chair while he helped Jong In carry the three lifeless bodies towards the latter’s car. He almost laughs when Jong In made a face when he saw Baekhyun sitting on top of Chanyeol. Sitting and putting the seatbelt to his passengers, Jong In exchange numbers with him and went to drive home.

 

Hitting the road, Jong In can’t help but look every minute to the seat next to him, where Kyungsoo sits. After the long drive, he arrived in Baekhyun’s house. Thanks to his loud voice, Jong In once heard him inviting Kyungsoo over their house and shouting their address around the place. He instantly found the keys to their house and even thanks the gods above when he spotted their room just in the first floor. It took a lot of strength and endurance for Jong In to put the two bodies inside and he even dared to grab a glass of cold water from the fridge because he is so damn tired.

 

As he went back to his car and saw Kyungsoo, still knocked out he instantly smiled and admired him. Staring at the older longer than he should be and feeling the things that he shouldn’t feel.

 

“Get yourself together Jong In.”

 

Parking his car on the side road, Jong In went out and walks towards the other side, where Kyungsoo is sitting. Carrying this man is no problem at all; after all he is sure that he is light because of his size. Removing the seatbelt is easy but Jong In had to stop and think how he should carry him. The easiest way is by bridal style and without furthermore thinking, Jong In grab and put Kyungsoo’s shoulder around his neck and carefully put one arm in his legs.

 

In this position, he gets to be stare at the other man closely. Noticing the think and long strands of eyelashes, perfect curved eyebrows, cute nose and most of all, Kyungsoo’s heart-shaped lips.

 

“I wonder what made you drink too much Hyung.” Jong In said to himself, already inside Kyungsoo’s room and lying him down into his bed. He carefully removed his shoes and socks and even the jacket around his petite body.

 

He left him for a while, grabbing a glass of water and some medicine for headache that will surely feel tomorrow morning. He placed it on the side table, with a note of “Drink this up Hyung!”

 

“We rarely spends time together, you know that?” He laughs because he knows Kyungsoo is drop dead sleeping yet he is there, sitting into the side of his bed, close to the older and talking to him as if he is expecting the other to answer.

 

“I’m so happy that I met someone like you.” Jong In mumbled, pulling up the blanket up to the man’s torso. He sighed, looking at Kyungsoo’s tousled hair in different directions, “I now it’s crazy but…”

 

He knows it’s forbidden.

 

He knows it’s not the right thing to do.

 

He knows he should stop whatever he is feeling.

 

Yet, Jong In leaned closer and planted his warm lips into the inviting forehead of the other man. He stayed there for a minute or two, closing his eyes and letting his emotions take over his whole body and mind.

 

“Someday, I’ll grow some balls and tell everything.” Jong In mumbled, “Even if you reject me or what.” Smiling contently to himself, Jong In stands up and walks out of the room.

 

---

 

Erva's Notes: (Long post ahead, please read!)

Hello everyone! First of all, I know I updated so late (I told you, I update once a decade.) I was busy with my first Semester in school, rehearsals, performing and my personal life that I have no time to write and update. I'm really thankful to those people who stayed and waited for me. All the comments made added up to my motivation to finish this.

I might update again this week, then twice next week until the year ends. This story is estimated to have less than Chapter 10 and will probably end on late January and early February. So this just some heads up.

I also found a Beta Reader, tho I still haven't talk to her. I do not by any means consider myself a great writer or author, I write to let out my feels for KaiSoo. Again English is not my first language and I'm still learning. Please forgive all my mistake. 

Moving on, yey it's Holiday! I want to wish all the people who are reading this; ADVANCE MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR! Wherever you are, hope you guys will be able to celebrate this holiday with your love ones. And I'm so excited because I'm turning 16 on January 1st and I feel so old! 

Lastly, I want to thank my KaiSoo Fam in twitter who've been with me since I-don't-even-remember. Thank you for being my friend and for accepting my flows and s. I promise I will improve more to write some good stories of KaiSoo for you. I hope you're reading this or else, you won't feel my love lmao! Once again, thank you for everything and see you guys soon.

 

How was the chapter? Please comment what you think and let me know. Also, any one wants some Holiday Bonus Chapter for this one? Then please comment your ideas and I'll write it. (If and only if I'm not lazy before the Christmas!) 

 

@kaiality | @eroshansol | @uptenwooseok 

 

Please check out UP10TION!

There are my newly babies and they deserve so much love and support!

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNynCFCz6-A