Chapter Three

Me Plus You

Chapter Three

 

“Daddy I want pancakes too!”

 

“Can I please have some too Uncle Jong In?”

 

“Sure, just make sure you leave some for me and your Dad, okay?”

 

“Jongsoo, do you have any whipped cream and banana?”

 

“Taeoh, that’s not nice. Learn to appreciate what is being presented into you.”

 

“It’s okay, we have in the fridge! Taeoh and I can eat it together. Daddy loves it too!”

 

“He does?”

 

“Yup and he even likes watching cartoons with me!”

 

Kyungsoo opened his eyes, taking his time to process what is happening around him and in an instant; he felt a pain on his head and immediately groaning. Slightly remembered what happened last night, regretting it. But as soon as he realized that he’s in his bed, Kyungsoo widens his eyes and sits up.

 

“What happened?” He asked himself, looking around and spots the letter with a glass and medicine of the side table. “Drink this up Hyung.” It says and Jong In came rushing into his mind, smiling gentle Kyungsoo followed what the letters says because his head is hurting a lot.

 

Hissing, he ignored all the pain and quickly stands up and heads towards his door; opening it he heard several laughs and giggles coming from their kitchen. A few of two little boys having fun with pancakes, bananas and whipped cream in front of them, welcomed him and a new sight of his neighbor slash secret crush, Jong In wearing his favorite and made apron while flipping the pancakes too.

 

“Shh. Not so loud, Kyungsoo might wake up.” Jong In said, still facing the kitchen. “Jongsoo your Dad is tired so when he wakes up, greet him and give him kisses okay?”

 

“Can I give him kisses too?” Taeoh exclaimed making Jong In whipped and look at his son in an instant, but he noticed that his son is not asking him, but Jongsoo.

 

“GOOD MORNING DADDY!” and “GOOD MORNING UNCLE!” was suddenly being shouted inside of the house as the two boys came down from their chairs and went to Kyungsoo, who is awkwardly smilling in the corner.

 

His eyes came in contact with Jong In who awkwardly smiled and turned off the pan, he placed another plate full of pancakes on the table watching as Kyungsoo smiled and hug to the boys.

 

“Daddy, were you late from work yesterday?” Jongsoo suddenly asked, “You got big eyebags!” He laughs, playing with his Dad’s eyes and Kyungsoo just smiled.

 

“Taeoh, Jongsoo are you done eating? Why don’t you play in the living room and watch Spongebob?” Jong In asked, making the two boys agree and without thinking twice, leaving both of them, alone.

 

Kyungsoo made his way to the table, sitting opposite to Jong In. “Thank you for yesterday. I figured out you brought and carry me back here?” He said.

 

The younger smiled, “Yeah but no problem, it’s okay. Did you drink the medicine already?” He asked earning a small nod from the other. “That’s great, now eat these pancakes and we’re going somewhere today.”

 

“We?”

 

“You and I, Jongsoo and Taeoh.” Jong In confirmed, standing up to removed his apron, “You never told me you’re greet in stitching, Jongsoo said you made this. It’s cute.”

 

A small amount of blood rushes into his cheeks as he looks down at his food, “Yeah, thanks. Ca-Can we eat together?” He asked, avoiding the other’s gaze.

 

“Of course Hyung.” Jong In beams happily, sounding like a little kid. He asked if the pancakes with whipped cream and bananas tastes good, so Kyungsoo immediately made some and give to him. He tried it and his smile is up from ear to ear.

 

 

 

 

“What makes you think I’ll allow you to drive?” Kyungsoo asked, looking at the younger male who already sitting inside the driver seat of his car. In the back, both boys are sitting with the seatbelts on, playing with their toys.

 

He chuckled, “Get inside Hyung. We have so much to do, so let’s go.” He said, after all it’s his car and definitely won’t allow his Hyung to drive.

 

Without hesitation, the older just obeyed the younger. Jong In still haven’t tell him where are they going and why. He is just going on with the flow.

 

“Have you guys ever been in Lotte World?” He asked, looking at the two kids at the back. Jongsoo who stopped playing with his teddy bear shakes his head making the older laugh. “Very well then, sit back and enjoy the ride.”

 

After the long awaited ride, the four of them arrived in their destination. Kyungsoo look around once he stepped out of the car, gasping while looking at the younger on the other side. “Jong In, there’s a lot of people today!”

 

“Don’t worry Hyung!” Jong In smiled, getting the boys out of the car.

 

“Taeoh! Jongsoo! Hold into me and Jong In, okay? Or else you’ll get lost and we don’t want that to happen.” Kyungsoo said, kneeling in the eye-level of both kids.

 

“Don’t worry, I taught them earlier about.” Jong In chuckled, “What will you say if both of you boys got lost?” He asked and Taeoh immediately raise his hand.

 

“I will tell them my name, my Dad’s name, number and address! But only in the police, right Jongsoo?” He looks at the other boy, who is nodding too.

 

Kyungsoo smile, “But still hold tight into daddy’s hand.” He smiled, grabbing his son’s hand and holding it tightly, Jong In did the same too. As they went inside of the place, there are already long lines in the ticket booth.

 

“Great Jong In, we’ll get our tickets tomorrow morning.” The older said, looking kinda irritated. On the other hand, Jong In just laughed.

 

“Mr. Kim Jong In!”

 

A middle-aged man in black suit rushed towards them, he removed his sunglass and slightly bowed. “Mr. Kim, it’s been a long time. It’s my pleasure to meet you again!”

 

“Mr. Jung, I told you just call me Jong In!” He exclaimed, hugging the man in front of them. “It’s nice to meet you too and you’re sill looking young.” He laughs.

 

The man named Mr. Jung chuckled, “You know I don’t want to do that.” He said, “Hello Taeoh, do you remember me?”

 

“Of course! The Uncle who always gives me toys!” The little boy said in excitement, hugging his legs. Then the man faces the two other people near Jong In.

 

“Hello, I’m Mr. Jung, you must by Kyungsoo and little Jongsoo.” He smiled, “I heard about you from Jong In, lots and lots-”

 

“Anyways, Mr. Jung, can I have what I wanted.” Jong In interrupted before he could say another world. Mr. Jung smiled, pulling four gold cards from his pocket. He handed it to Jong In and Kyungsoo and it says, ‘HAPPY PARK V.I.P.”

 

“Jong In wha-”

 

The younger smiled, “Thank you so much Mr. Jung.” He said, “Oh by the way, my Dad was thinking of having another round of golf with you tomorrow. Please call him.”

 

Mr. Jung chuckled, “Will do. Now, I have some errands to run. It’s nice to see you again Jong In. It’s my pleasure meeting you Kyungsoo.” He offered a had to the latter and look down to the two kids, “Be good boys and love your dads.”

 

They watched as Mr. Jung walked out of the gate and even saw him entering a black extravagant 2015 Ferrari LaFerrari and Kyungsoo gasped because it costs a million dollar to get one.

 

“Jong In, you have lots of explaining to do, first with this VIP card.” Kyungsoo look at him expectantly and the younger seems to brush off the idea and went to face the boys.

 

“Who’s ready to have some fun?”

 

“US!”

 

“Who wants to ride rides?”

 

“US!”

 

“And who wants to eat Cotton Candy, Ice Cream and Fried Chicken?”
 

“USSSSSS!”

 

Jong In chuckled, ruffling their heads and proceed on walking with both boys on his hand. “Kyungsoo Hyung, don’t worry. Let’s just enjoy the moment!” He gave the older a warm smile.

 

“Please don’t make me fall for you even more.” Kyungsoo muttered to himself, catching up to the three people already enjoying the park filled with happy people, games, and rides with beautiful views.

 

The two boys are still for majority of rides for kids, yet they tried the Bump Car first. Jong In with Taeoh and Kyungsoo with Jongsoo enjoyed their time and respectively cars. The next ride was the mini Ferris wheel, the younger volunteered to wait for them as Soo and the kids went inside. He sees them smiling, as the boys cooing from amazement and the older smiling. Secrectly, Jong In decided to stay for him to enjoy the moment watching them.

 

After two rides in a row, they found themselves in the Cotton Candy stand. Jong In bought 4 orders and water for them then finding a bench good for them under the shade of tree.

 

“So, are you enjoying this?” Jong In broke the silence, looking at the other who was intently watching the two boys run around in front of them, squealing while holding their cotton candies.

 

“Yes. But you know, buying us VIP card was too much.” Kyungsoo answered.

 

“Mr. Jung is one of my Dad’s closest friends.” Jong In explained, “We’re almost a family so he told me that if I need something, I better talk to him.”

 

“So, you’re family with people who own a freaking million dollar car?” Kyungsoo wondered. “Come to think of it, I don’t know any back ground information of Jong In. Having that rich man, he must be from a rich family.”

 

“Hyung, don’t be a party pooper and just enjoy this wonderful day.” The younger broke off his thinking.

 

“I guess.” The other mumbled, once again glancing at his son who is enjoying running around with Taeoh. His son is always happy whenever Taeoh is around; at least this helps him create more happy memories during childhood.

 

“Thank you Jong In.”

 

 

After spending 3 hours around the park, the four of them decided to call it a day and go home. This time, it was Kyungsoo driving his own car while the two kids are in the back and already in there dreamland.

 

In almost 5 months of meeting Jong In, both of them grew comfortable with each other to the point that he trust his son and car with the younger, even allowing him to enter his house and do what he wants too.

 

“Did you have fun?” Jong In broke the awkward atmosphere inside the car, looking at the driver with a sincere smile.

 

“Yeah. I’m tired and I feel like I’ll just go straight to bed once I get home.” Kyungsoo replied.

 

The other chuckled, “If you just let me drive earlier, you are probably resting too but no Hyung, sometimes you are stubborn.”

 

“It’s my car Jong In, so it’s fine with me.” He just replied. Once again the silence around the car came back. Kyungsoo is focusing on his driving while Jong In is looking at the window.

 

 

“Thank you for everything today Jong In. Jongsoo had so much fun.” Both men are in Kyungsoo’s porch. Jongsoo is already inside the house, while Taeoh is sleeping in his Dad’s arms.

 

“Are you sure it’s only Jongsoo?” He teased making the older break into a shy smile and looks away. “By the way Hyung, are you busy this coming Saturday?”

 

That question made his heart beats faster. Kyungsoo thinks hard, and thanking the Gods above because he’s free on weekends.

 

“Yes. Why?”

 

Jong In cleared his throat, “My sister’s daughter is having a party at my parent’s house.” He started looking intently at the older, “I’m going to bring Taeoh and I want you and Jongsoo to come.”

 

“Jong In, it’s a family thing I can’t-” Kyungsoo looks down.

 

“Please?”

 

Looking up upon hearing that pleading voice, Kyungsoo met his eyes and he swore he could melt right now. He would surely love to be with Jong In and the kids, but it has been years ever since Kyungsoo entered the word, ‘Family’ as if it doesn’t exists in his vocabulary anymore.

 

“I’m so-”

 

“I promise I’ll drive you there and treat you nicely.” Jong In rushed. “And we’ll go back after an hour or two!” He blurt.

 

Why? Kyungsoo asked himself. Why is Jong In wants him to come with him?

 

“I’ll go think about it okay?” He whispered in defeat.

 

Jong In let out a relief sigh, “Thank you Hyung. I guess I have to go now too. Thank you for today. Sweet dream Kyungsoo!” With that, the taller smiled sweetly and proceed on walking away.

 

Entering the house and closing the doors, Kyungsoo exhaled heavily, letting out the frustration and happiness he was feeling since earlier. “I don’t know whats happening in my life anymore.”

 

“And did he just call me by my name? Oh gods!” 

 

---

 

Erva's Note:

I feel so damn stupid right now. I already typed and ready to be posted the Chapters Four and Five of MPY but for some reasons I can't find it on my UBS and it's missing. I do not know where did it go, but it's missing and that's all that matters. I'm gonna retype it again and do some things with my potato life, then be back here. Thank you for waiting and hope you liked this update.

Wishing all my readers a MERRY CHRISTMAS (even tho it's late) and HAPPY NEW YEAR! (D-6 till my bday!)

Love, Erva. 

@kaiality | @eroshansol | @uptenwooseok

 

The other day, 151224, after weeks of denial, I finally admitted that I liked DAY6 and stan them.

Young K. and Wonpil made me step into their band. And yes, I borrowed another soul from Satan.

And earlier, 151227, I watched the Self Introduction of FNC's Neo School. You know what,

I guess I'm going to borrow another one from Satan because of Rowoon, Inseong and Juho.

Basically, 2k15 Rookies ed my life. From Monsta X, to Seventeen, to Up10Tion and to DAY6. 

I'm waiting for FNC's Neo School and Cube Entertainment's Upcoming Boy group.

*coughs* SM Entertainment, it has been 2 Years since you introduce tha SM ROOKIES *coughs*

SR13B to SR14B to SR15B and hopefully, SR16B means debut.

SM, what's good?

I just realized that I'm such a trash. Bye.