LS vs GG

Sisters

Hyoyeon looked to her right.She saw the dance practice room.She walked towards it and saw that it's not....The kind of dancing,she likes to do.Then a boy looked at her and smiled,"You are disappointed too?"Hyoyeon nodded,"Ballet isn't that awesome.Freestyle and more is."The boy smiled."My name is Eunhyuk.Yours?"Hyoyeon looked at Eunhyuk and said,"Hyo-Hyoyeon."Eunhyuk kept smiling.Hyoyeon laughed.Eunhyuk said,"I'm making this dance group,wanna join?"Hyoyeon nodded,quickly.Making Eunhyuk laugh."Follow me! You GOTTA meet the members!" He said while running,Hyoyeon followed him.

 

------

Yuri said,"Ah !"While looking at her new text book.It was so large and looked like it was in makings for 30 years! Her math teacher looked at her and shouted,"KWON YURI."Yuri giggled awkwardly.Everyone in her class laughed.Yuri raised her hand up and said,"Mrs.Lim I have to check on my baby sister Seohyun.I have a note from the school every 50 minutes I have to go to her room,if it's my turn and check on her."Mrs.Lim(Lim Kim!) looked at her and rolled her eyes.She said,"Fine."Then a boy shouted,"UNFAIR!"Yuri looked at him and it was.Her enemy,Jonghyun.She quickly got  out of the room! And ran to SeoBaby's classroom.

----

Eunhyuk said,"So here's the place!"Hyoyeon's mouth was widen.It was a large practice room! With.....A few others.One girl that was flirting with the other members,a lots of boys,and another three girls who was practicing a dance.Eunhyuk said,"Ok,that's BiPa.Thats Luhan,Key,Taemin,Kai,Henry,& Lay.The other girls is Chanmi,Amber,& Min."Hyoyeon smiled,"I officially want to become a member! And help make the dances!"Eunhyuk smile at the large smiling girl.He said,"EVERYONE meet Hyoyeon!"The members ran towards her.Eunhyuk said,"Our name is ShinAXLAF Juniors.(SHINee,MissA,Exo,Lipservice,Aoa,F(x),& Super Junior.Messy name!)"Hyoyeon said,"Well.....Hi everyone,I have eight sisters.Hehehe."BiPa said,"Do we REALLY need a new member?Especially a female."Key and Luhan was looking at each other.Kai said,"Well we kinda do cause we have four girls and seven boys."BiPa rolled her eyes.

_------

Tiffany bites her lips and see her two crushes.In a practice room.She then saw Hyoyeon.She said,"HYOYEON?!"Hyoyeon looked at her and smiled,"Fany-ah!"She hugged her.Luhan smiled,"Aww who is-Hey aren't you that girl?"Hyoyeon said,"She's one of my older sisters.Im the fifth kid,she is the fourth."Tiffany just was quiet.BiPa said,"Hey you are Anna's rival! And you are Hyoyeon's sister.Meaning I hate Hyoyeon!"Hyoyeon rolled her eyes and kept hugging Fany.Key smiled,"Can't believe you two are sisters!"Tiffany nodded and said,"I-I-I got to go,I got to join the vocal-"Eunhyuk said,"No no! Fany you are becoming a member!We need a third female vocalist!Amber & Min can't do it alone."Tiffany said,"But I can't dance well!"Hyoyeon grab her ear and said,"You ARE joining this group."Tiffany nodded,slowly.Eunhyuk said," Good we have a sixth female! And our 13 member group!"