June 30, 1991

Sisters

Taeyeon was playing with her hair while Sunny was studying."SunBuns,TaeTae what are you guys doing?" Said Yuri.Taeyeon said,"I'm doing nothing while Sunny is studying."Sunny put her finger on her lips and shh the girls.YoonA was asleep,who was the youngest,and Sunny didn't want to wake her up.Taeyeon looked around their small apartment.She pouts,"I really don't wanna bring Choa or Minah here."Sunny rolled her eyes and then said,"Me too,I can't bring Jihyun,Jimin,or Suzy."Yuri giggled and then Tiffany walks in with an annoyed face.She said,"Aish,the babysitter is really annoying! She keeps on telling me to make her a sandwich and make her a cake,and more! I wish daddy & mommy would just fire that jerk!"Sunny shush Tiffany and then continued to study.

Yuri walk towards the babysitter,Gain and said,"Gain-unnie can you please take care of us better?You are doing a crappy job."Gain looked at her and then grab her ears.Jessica saw this and laughed while Hyoyeon was fixing her hair and Sooyoung was eating.Gain said,"Shut up brat!"Yuri pushed Gain off of her and then pinch Jessica.Hyoyeon laugh in the background.

 

BoA walk into the room and with a baby in her arms.Hyoyeon whisper,"That's not YoonA."BoA smiled,"Hyo,girls...This is your newest sister Seohyun.I given birth to her in secret."Taeyeon walk over to Seohyun and smiled at her.Seohyun reminded her of YoonA but more mature.BoA said,"Taegoo can you take care of the girls until I come back from the grocery store?Gain is mad about that incident with Yuri so she quit."Taeyeon nodded not knowing what will happen next....

 

Taeyeon stared at her seven,wait eight,sisters.She giggled when Tiffany & Sunny had a argument with Hyoyeon.She look at Jessica and Yuri.The two were giving each other bows for no reason.Sooyoung looked bored.Then she looked on her right,YoonA and then left,Seohyun.YoonA started to cry,Taeyeon insteadly knew she needed a change.She changed her.Then Sunny ran towards to Taeyeon and cried,"Taeyeon! Hyoyeon pushed me and Fany-ah!"Hyoyeon ran to Sunny and said,"No I didn't!"Then Sunny and Hyoyeon had a cute fight.Jessica walk to Taeyeon and said,"Taeyeon....It have been 4 hours since mom left."Taeyeon said,"Ok! Everyone we will go to the grocery store to see mom! Let's go."

 

Taeyeon held Seohyun in her left arm,while YoonA on the right.Jessica held the milk,Sunny held the blankets,Tiffany the baby food.And Yuri,Sooyoung,& Hyoyeon had the diapers.Tiffany said,"I wonder where's mo-"She heard screams of terror.Taeyeon gave Jessica,Seohyun and then gave Sunny,YoonA.She ran towards the store and saw it was on fire.She panicked and screamed,"WHERES MY MOM?!"She ran around looking for BoA.Then she went into the burning building not giving a care in the world.She then saw BoA stuck under a fallen wall.Taeyeon insteadly grab her arm but it was too.....Hard to.....Get her............BoA was cold,there wasn't any pulse,and she didn't say anything.Even at a young age Taeyeon Generation knew what this means.

~~~~~

 Hey everyone!! It's kpopFan! Yayyyyy I'm back!!!  YAY.I just started a new school and I'm busy with dancing sooooooooooooooooooo I couldn't do fanfics! YOU CAN KILL ME.If you enjoy this please up vote,subscribe,comment,goodbye~