School

Sisters

Everyone was around the same age during this time.

Taeyeon went into Seohyun,Sunny,Sooyoung,& Hyoyeon's bed and screamed,"GET UP!"The three jumped and gave death glares at Taeyeon.She then walk to Tiffany,Jessica,Yuri,& YoonA's bed and did the same.Taeyeon gave them their uniforms and said,"Today is the first day of school.Everyone must get ready."Everyone just groaned.

 

Jessica said,"Taeyeon what did you made for us?"Taeyeon pointed at pancakes and then smiled.Everyone cheered.Sooyoung jumped into the seat and said,"Thank you TaeTae!!!!!!"Taeyeon smiled at Sooyoung who was already eating,and somehow already had a fork without going to Taeyeon to get one......Wait did she prepared or what?

 

Hyoyeon said,"Me,Sooyoung,& Yuri is going!"Taeyeon nodded while eating a small piece of the pancakes.HyoSooYu went out the door chatting and wondering how will their second year in middle school will be like.Taeyeon said,"Ok Sunny,Tiffany,& Jessica go to school.I don't want you guys miss your third year!"The three nodded and then walk out of the apartment talking about their crushes.Finally YoonA & Seohyun decided to leave to go to their first year in middle school.Taeyeon said,"Girls have fun! And what ever you do,do not tell any of your friends you live here!"YoonA said,"Yes,yes unnie!"Seohyun said,"Ok Taeyeon-unnie."

 

Taeyeon look at the clock and smiled,"I only gave 15 minutes until I actually need to go.Im going to talk to mom....."She walk and then sat,in front the photo of BoA and her father,whom she haven't seen for years,SooMan.She smiled,"Mom! Everyone is in the same school! I'm so glad....Luckily the school have a mixture of Highschool & Middle,even College next door....I miss you mom,how's heaven? Here it's good,I feel ok....."She then stood up and a few tears got on her cheeks.She wipe them and then ran to school.

~~~~~

Tiffany smiled,"Sunny-ah! You see that cute guy,Key?"Sunny blushed and nodded.Tiffany said,"I'm going to ask him out!"Then a girl walk to them and laugh,"No way he will date you,freaks!"Tiffany rolled her eyes and said,"Hi,my name is Tiffany.And that's my older sister Sunny."She just stared at Tiffany and Sunny.Then she said,"Everyone!!!!! Meet the two LOSERS!"Everyone looked at the two sisters.Sunny said,"Aish! For god sakes shut the hell up!"Tiffany saw Luhan and Key chatting and then whispered,"The two most hottest guys are talking to each other! Is it me,or is it getting hotter?!"The girl laughed,"That loser,Tiffany,just call Luhan& Key hot!"The two looked at Tiffany and then she got embarrassed.Sunny just rolled her eyes and said,"Yo,you just please go.We are trying to talk,I question how you think everything matters in your life.When you die nobody will remember your bit-"Tiffany just covered and shouted,"JESSICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TAEYEON!!!!!!!!!"Jessica ran to the girl and punched her.She said,"Nobody messes with my baby sisters!"And then Taeyeon ran to the girl and high kicked her.She said,"Nobody,nobody,nobody mess with SunFany!!!!"Sunny just giggled.The girl walk away frowning.

---------

Annyeonghaseyo  everyone! I know the ending is a bit weird,so sorry~ That's is just a extra or maybe not...I know like 100% of my stories have Tiffany x Luhan.But I SWEAR everyone will have a boyfriend,everyone.Taeyeon though Seohyun,I promise! So if you are wondering who is the bully,it's Anna from Lipservice.She will come back as a bully with her team Choa & BiPa,I don't hate LS is just for the drama!!! So bye! Please comment,subscribe,and up vote