What's mine is yours?!

New World

Yuri didn’t think she can glare at someone for so many hours, heck she didn’t even know she had the attention span to continue glaring at this ‘Yoona’ girl, if that is her real name, that is. The real Sooyoung and Yoona had continued their dinner as if nothing had happened and had completely forgotten about her presence. Sure, Sooyoung will talk to her in a few minutes but seeing she is nearly cross-eyed from glaring Yoona across her, she probably scared the woman away.

“Seriously? You’re still mad?” Yoona said as she came back to the garden after sending Sooyoung off the front door. She was greeted with the image of Yuri stabbing her sliced fruits that they had for dessert.

Yoona cautiously moved towards her seat and sipped her wine. Did she go too far this time? Will this crazy girl murder her in her sleep?

She shrugged the thought away. Jeez, how can she think of being murdered in her own home. Looking at Yuri now, she might not survive the real world, but she might be pissed enough to suffocate her with a pillow.

Before she can picture out details of her possible murder later tonight, she started to clean up the plates and left Yuri with her dessert and wine glass. Better be out of sight now before the crazy woman act on her surely murderous thoughts.

*

That cold-hearted, rude, stupid, annoying jerk! I still can’t believe she did that to me. Watch out Im Yoona, I’m going to get you one of these days!

*

Yoona was keeping herself busy washing the dishes but she can’t concentrate as she keeps glancing on the side and the door waiting for Yuri to come in. She had prepared a pot lid on the side to use as a shield just in case the attack happens while she’s busy with her task.

I should’ve just locked the door. Or asked Sooyoung to stay!

If only Sooyoung didn’t complain of her being jetlagged she would’ve tied her best friend to the guestroom.  At least she can have a witness if Yuri do hurt her tonight. The suspense is killing Yoona, she didn’t even notice that she had scrubbed the dishes with soap now when she should be rinsing.

She stared at the faucet running as Yuri came in. She tried to act cool, but her hand automatically reached for the pot lid beside her. Her eyes betrayed her as it can’t stop following Yuri’s every move.

Yuri placed her plate and utensils on the side and walked away. Seemingly going to the direction of the bedroom.

Normally Yoona would be huffing and complaining about her washing the dishes and the princess just leaving her to do all the housework. But she chose to keep quiet for now. Quiet Yuri, she realized, is hell scarier than usual Yuri.

*

Yoona turned the knob to the bedroom slowly and peeked through the crack for any sign of Yuri. This is getting ridiculous! This is her room. She frowned at the thought. Scaredy-cat Yoong! How can you fear this scrawny princess who loves your vacuum cleaner?

Okay, coast is clear. Remember Yoona, in and out. She exhaled and opened the door further and let herself in, nearly tiptoeing in the process.

She can hear the water running in the shower, so she let out a sigh of relief and walked casually towards the bed. Against her wishes, since Yuri came to her house, they have been sharing her room. She tried to kick the girl out of her room heck even out of the bed, but stubborn Yuri won’t back down and insists on staying with her here. The plan tonight was to get her special pillow and sleep on the other room.

How can this grown woman be scared of ghosts? She scoffed. Pathetic excuse isn’t it? She might actually just make that up so she can sleep with me. I mean, look at me, this is Im Yoona.

Yoona wriggled her eyebrows as she stared at her reflection on the mirror. Sometimes she just can’t believe how much she love herself. You can bet all her ancestors are facepalming themselves with how she’s acting.

“Did you finally realize how ugly you truly look?”

Sht. She didn’t notice Yuri came out of the bathroom, still wrapped with a towel and drying her hair.

“Quite the opposite actually. I was revelling at this masterpiece right here.” She just can’t help but pour more fuel to the fire.

Yuri just smirked and moved to sit on the bed.

“Aren’t you going to wash up?”

She asked Yoona who’s got her pillow under her arm and was ready to bolt out of there.

“I was just getting something. I got work to do so I’ll be doing it on the next room so you can have your beauty sleep here. You know, salvage what you can with that face.”

And with that last bomb Yoona just sprinted out of there and closed the door before Yuri can react.

“YAAAHHHH YOU JUST NEVER STOP DO YOU?!”

*

Yoona was lying. She wasn’t here to work. She was here to hide. She looked around the guest room. It wasn’t that bad. It was nearly a mirror image of her room. If she did want to do some work of some sort, she can always do it in her office on the other side. But she just can’t get comfortable!

She sighed as she laid on her back and stared at the dark ceiling above her. Yuri must be asleep now because it was nearly two o’clock and from what she noticed on the short time they spent together; the girl sleeps early naturally. She on the other hand is not blessed with that gift.

It takes forever for her to sleep. Sometimes she goes on her day without any sleep at all. That’s when her mood is the worst and even Sooyoung stay away.

Lost in her thoughts she didn’t notice the footsteps outside the room, and just managed to close her eyes in panic when the door slowly opened, and she can sense someone walking towards the bed.

She felt the bed dip on the other side, and someone has laid beside her and gingerly scooted closer until she can almost feel the other person’s skin.

“How can you be so cruel to leave me? Even if you are mad don’t leave me.”

It was so quietly spoken; it was barely a whisper, but she heard it anyway. And as she laid still, listening to the other person’s breathing, she finally drifted off to sleep.

*

This is it; the kraken has awakened, and it has wrapped one of its massive tentacles around Yoona’s body. She tried to wriggle free, both her arms and legs powerless and limp as she stared to its bulging eyes. This is not the end for the notorious pirate, Captain Im. With all her might she tried to reach for her pistol hanging on her side with her hand. If only she can shoot this monster in the eye, she will surely break free. As the creature’s tentacle started to tighten its grip, Yoona wriggled more forcefully, her hand nearly touching the pistol and as she made the last final attempt, she let out a primal scream, as if letting that forceful sound go will unleash any hidden strength she has.

*

And with that, Yoona’s eyes bolted open. She was blinded by the light streaming down from the glass walls. But just like in her dream, she found herself unable to move.

What the.

She looked around and she realized that another kraken had taken her hostage. This kraken though only has two arms and two legs, but what it lacked in number made up in strength. She was completely wrapped in Yuri’s embrace like a bolster.

She moved her head slightly and looked at Yuri’s sleeping face.

It’s not bad. She thought. No way she’s ever going to admit that out loud. No way over her dead body.

She could scream and wake the idiot up, but she found herself stifling her yawn. Somewhat this hostage situation she’s in had made her sleepy again.

*

TUD!

Yoona groaned as she felt unbelievable pain shot through her face. She had just fallen, no not fallen, kicked out, yes, kicked out of bed by someone.

“Are you awake yet?”

Yuri was laid on the edge of the bed, dangling her arm so she can poke Yoona’s face while she laid confused on the floor.

“Yah, how long are you going to sleep? I’m hungry! Feed me!”

Yoona wanted to smack Yuri’s face. Is this how she will wake up every day now? Listening to this annoying voice and falling face first on the floor?

“Cook your own food!” She shouted as she turned to her side to get away from the poking finger.

“That translates to me as burn the house down. Should I do that? Hmm, maybe I should. I still hate you; you know.”

Yoona nearly slapped her own face. Of course, Yuri should never be allowed to touch the stove.

“FINE! I’M UP!”

*

After breakfast, Yuri, the princess that she is, went back to their room to shower and get ready for the day. Leaving our Cinderella Yoong washing the dishes yet again. Seeing that Yuri was still using the shower on their room, she decided to shower in the next room and get dressed. As expected, even though she took her time getting ready, Yuri still wasn’t done when she went back to their room. Having nothing else to do, she grabbed the unfinished novel she had on the bedside and started reading it as she plopped herself on the bed, back resting on the headboard of the bed.

She was immersed on her reading when Yuri finally came out, wrapped in a towel once again. She rolled her eyes. This girl never learns.

Yuri just walked to the walk-in closet and took her time. When she came out, she was wearing one Yoona’s plain t-shirts and shorts. Come to think of it, Yuri must have finished all her extra unused underwear. Yuri didn’t mind though. She just used whatever Yoona has in her closet like it was her own, irking Yoona a bit. How can she just share clothes with a stranger? An exhibitionist at that? And before Yuri can start using her underwear knowing our dear princess doesn’t do laundry, I guess it’s time to go shopping.

“We’re going out.”

*