Un-read Messages

Undeniably Attractive

I'm awake on Myungsoo's bed, it was still very early. I rolled to the side of bed to find Myungsoo sleeping on the floor layered only with bedcover. I gazed at his perfect structured face, my hand can't resist to not reached out his face. I brushed his cheek lightly, and it instantly woke him up. He was so sensitive with touches.

"Good morning handsome, sorry to wake you up." He smiled with his eyes still closing. He grabbed my hand and pulled me down from the bed to where he was laying down. I fell down right on top of him and he grasped me. He put me aside and covered us with blanket that he pulled from the bed. Beneath the blanket he hugged me, placing his face very close to mine, I can feel his breath and he snuggled me. Believe it or not, we never kissed lips to lips, yet...

•••

I stared out his apartment glass door. Storms still happening outside, I doubted I can even go home tomorrow.

Myungsoo went downstair awhile, he have to meet the apartment management about the cracking wall that happened to be because his next door is renovating or something I don't really get it.

Suddenly I remember about the guy named Sungjae. I walked in a fast pace to Myungsoo's room and grabbed my bag. I reached out inside my bag to find the paper from the weird but cute guy. After finding it, I open the folded paper and stare at his writing. For the first time in my life I met a guy like him, he has an extreme self confident. But he has this aura that undeniably charming, it makes me curious.

Call me out of my mind, but I add his Kakao Talk ID and chat him right away.

'성재씨?'

He reads it once it delivered. I waited. But no reply. I tossed my phone to the bed, what am I thingking. Then I went outside the room.

Myungsoo just got back, he told me that it's impossible to go out today. The storm is getting worse. But he said that with a very bright face, he must be up to something.
"Let's spend today with you being my model. What do you think?" He suggested.

"Model? I love my pictures being taken." I shamelessly said that. And he laughed at me.

He asked me to change into his white long sleeves shirt. I look like wearing a dress in his shirt. When I was changing, Myungsoo was preparing the lighting and setting a tripod inside his room. His bed will be the set.

"You ready?" He hold my waist and kiss the crown of my head. "This going to be one of my best masterpiece." He declared.

He asked me to just have fun in bed. I rolled, laying down, pretending to sleep, throwing pillows, teasing Myungsoo, hiding inside the blanket, anything. I then feel like sitting on something, it's my phone.

I looked at my phone screen, there are 3 messages. I forgot I was being a model for Myungsoo, I opened the messages. All from Sungjae.

'Where have you been? Why you didn't add me straight away?'
'Can we meet again?'
'안녕! 안녕???'


The messages were sent an hour ago.

"Sia?" Myungsoo's voice surprised me. "Are you tired?" I shook my head, "No, No. Sorry, my friend sending me messages." I lied. "That's okay, I got a lot of pretty pictures. More than enough." He said.

"Now, I want to have fun with you." He attacked me on the bed after putting his camera on the side table beside the bed. He tickled me, then hugged me. He put aside my hair and slipped it behind my ear. "Can I kiss your lips?" He whispered on my ears. It makes me shivered down to my spine.

He makes me looked at his eyes and locked my eyes. He landed his lips on mine, we kissed passionately until like we almost forgot to breath between our kisses.

So after that, we spent the whole noon cuddling in bed, telling stories and kissing.

•••

The storm has calm down in the afternoon, the sky look clear. But I don't feel happy to the fact that means I must fly back to Jakarta tomorrow.

Myungsoo fell asleep just couple of minutes ago. I searched for my phone all over the bed, turns out it fell down on the carpet. I was surprised finding 11 messages, and again it's all from Sungjae.

1.45 PM
'Aren't you going to reply me?'
'Why you only read my chat?'
'Now you are not even reading it!'
'짜증나!!'
'We have to meet'
'Seriously, right now!'
'Recognize this' (he sent it along with a pictures of a black givenchy card holders) - so that's how he knows my name
'You don't realized you drop this? 바보야!'
'Okay, whatever'


4.10 PM
'Meet me at Starbucks near the Prima Hotel at Cheongdam-dong. 5PM. I'll give your card holder back.'
'Come alone, please.'


I check the clock on my phone. It's 10 minutes to 5!! Holy gosh, I need to get my card holder back. My emergency credit card, T-card, and many other things are there. I'm panicking. Okay, I got to reply him first.

'Sorry I just checked my phone. Wait up, I'm coming'

I get off the bed, quickly change my clothes with a simple baggy jeans and white slim fit t-shirt, then run outside with my bag and leaving Myungsoo sleeping alone.

I walk hurriedly with my improperly tied up platform converse sneakers to the nearest bus station in Jamsil stadium, it's a very close distance from Myungsoo's place. I have make sure that Myungsoo received my message saying I need to meet a friend urgently.

I get off right in front of the Starbucks next to Prima Hotel. I peeked inside, but I can't seems can find Sungjae. When I'm about to swing my feet forward, a hand tapped my shoulder. "You took forever to arrived." Then he walked away, I only look at him go away without saying anything. I really need to figure this person mind.

He stopped his step, turned back to me. "Come on foreigner, you are not going to just stand there right?" He gushed.

I followed him from behind, in silence. I don't know him, but I feel safe somehow. Then he turned left at an intersection. There's this alley full of restaurant. He stopped in front of a tokpokki restaurant. "I wan't to eat here." He entered the restaurant without asking my opinion.

Sungjae picked a sit near the entrance door, it's not a big place but feels cozy. There's a black and white mural all over the wall, cool.

Sungjae ordered something that I didn't really hear because I'm busy looking at people around us. I recognized one of the table right behind Sungjae was seated by 3 of the Got7 members, I can't recall their name tho. I noticed there is JYP small training centre right in front of the restaurant.

"Here you go." He put my card holder on the table. "I think you are stupid because you didn't realized it." He chirped. "You dropped it on your seat at airport. You have to be thankful I'm generous enough to return it."

"Thank you Yook Sungjae. I mean it." I smile to him casually. He was kind of surprise I didn't respond it in the opposite way. "You are very interesting," I confessed. I can see a festive in his eyes when I said that. But he choose not to say anything, continue eating and keep me hanging with no respond.