The Next Meeting

My Last Chance

"I LIKE YOU PARK CHANYEOL? BICHIEOSEO! YOU CAN DRIVES ME CRAZY IF YOU CONTINUE LIKE THIS .. JEBAL. DO NOT ADDED MY SUFFERING YEOL. "

                                                                                                                     ****

"I do not care anymore with you Yeol, I've tried not matter to you again, and please, do not give me the attention that does not mean Yeol. I hate when you say you're worried about me, I hate when you say you want to protect me, I hate when you attention to me, I hate it when you ... "

"Hajima!"

"You do not know the pain, when the reality is different with the expectation that you would expect, it is easy indeed to say that I do not like you or even love you, but is easy to say it through your heart? "

"Stop Baek. Do not forward it all. Jebal.. Hajima.."

"What are you begging? For all your treatment? The way you ignored all of a sudden? Or, the way you looked Hyejin with admiration? What! Tell me! "

"Do you think I never noticed the way you looked Hyejin, very amazed, your eyes that never blink when I see, smile printed clearly on your lips when you see her silly behavior. Did you ever think, why I never want to tell you in detail about my life? The answer is only one. Because I've had enough, and I do not want to trust you again, Park Chanyeol. Go home, before Suho close access to the campus today."

Baekhyun stepped toward the Chanyeol's car and took his bag, then walked to the nearest bus stop. No matter the state of total wet himself, and his new condition improves. All he wanted was to go from the presence Chanyeol immediately.

"I'm stupid Baek. I never could hear my own words, I never believed you. If after this you're going to throw me out of your life story? "
Chanyeol walked to his car and quickly went to the dormitory Kyunghee University.

                                                                                                                     ****


It did not take long for Baekhyun up at home, while in the bus, Baekhyun think, there's no point anymore to live in a dormitory, because every day he would meet with Chanyeol. Baekhyun already set to enter the name "Chanyeol" on its blacklist, as the one thing he hated. Naturally, right?

20 minutes, Baekhyun up in his apartment. Life becomes a child born of a wealthy family, treasures abound, in many countries, the CEO position which is in sight, and luxury apartments as a residence. But all happiness is only for a moment, when you do not get the attention of your parents, what would you still be happy with your wealth? Irony indeed.

Baekhyun walked to the main door of his apartment, opened his lookdoor with transparent thin card, and enter the 6 digit number. Baekhyun pulling his trunk, threw him to any place, and ran to his room without removing his shoes at all.

Lee Ahjumma who saw the incident could only stare in surprise.

                                                                                                                       ****

Today, the center celebrated the victory party by all students at Seoul University. People with each party outfit ready to party until dawn.

The man who was nicknamed "Man of the Body Goals", Park Chanyeol, walking upright toward the entrance of the university. White Armani shirt fits him, he input into his pants, a white shirt with black accents straight line in the middle of the shirt combined with a very elegant black jeans by Who A U, and shiny black shoes Sp054 Hermes leather beautifully installed in his leg. Do not forget the crown fondest is,  black hair that is trimmed with the help of hair gel.

That's perfect. With a height of 185cm, no wonder many students who admired the shape of a Park Chanyeol.

He went very hastily into the music room.

"Hyejin-ah, are you waiting long?" Says Chanyeol on a girl who was sitting on the stage.

"Hm? Ani, I just finished talking with Yeolsoo, what wrong oppa? "

Park Hyejin, beautiful woman with a height of 175cm, wearing a knee-length white dress accented with red roses around skirt, high heels 5cm soft pink to add a beautiful impression on long legs. Gold wavy brown hair she let it fall over her shoulders.

"Baekhyun misconceptions about us?"

"Why? There is a problem?"

"You know, your words are true Jin-ah, Baekhyun really liked me, I like the fools who do not know anything right now."

"Yes, you are. Only now, do you know if you're this stupid?" Said Hyejin casually as she walked toward  to the Chanyeol's chair.

"And now .."

"And now you want me to talk to Baek oppa, heum? Daebak sakon. You think I'm your maid, by arbitrarily you rule me. "

"Tch!" Chanyeol growled as he lifted his hands into the air as if preparing to give Hyejin a punch at her head.

"I'm not finished. I was going to ask you to talk to him, then you have to tell him, that I actually did have a ual disorder of men. Ah!" Groaned Chanyeol, kicking the seat in front of him.

"Oh okay. With so forced me to do it, you're just lucky that my cousin brother, and you should know I loving you." Said Hyejin as she up from his chair.

"Gomawo Jin-ah"

                                                                                                             ****


Byun Baekhyun, staring at himself once again in front of the stand mirror. "Huh, should I go to the party, and ... stupid! How can I forget the party, and with the wishes go back home. Stupid! "

Baekhyun reached into the pocket of pants behind and start typing a message on his cellphone.

"Kyungsoo, I was in the apartment, I did not bring all the clothes, can I borrow your white shirt, white shirt dichromatic yours. I'll explain everything to you, I wait in my apartment 10 minutes. Gomawo. "

After completion send a message Baekhyun out of his walking closet and walk towards the downstairs apartment. 5 minutes passed and Kyungsoo was in front of his apartment door.

"Baekhyun-ah open the door quickly! Why did you change the password, I can't open blonde! "

Cklek!

Bug!

"Aiisshh! Ya! You should not throw this 3 shopping bags towards my face. "

"Save curses later, now quickly change your clothes with all the clothes I brought. And, do not forget the shoes. "

"Ayey captain!" Cried Baekhyun, and immediately rushed to change his clothes.

Dichromatic white shirt Hermes. Black and white on the right and left halves, and black jeans that fit by Who A U in his beautiful legs, and black sneakers by Lucky Chouette. Not forgetting the bangs of his blonde hair hhe let fall over his brow.

"Let's go."

"Yes, and you have an explanation of all this to me."

"Arrayo."

30 minutes to arrive at the university, and thousands of students have accumulated there. All of them in bandage fashionable and expensive clothes, and do not forget the fashion brand, as it were, they wanted to show their wealth through the clothes they wear.

"We're into the music room now, and we will do reherseal there." Said Kyungsoo that immediately attracted Baekhyun to the music room.

Walking with very hurriedly at the university hall, Kyungsoo and Baekhyun quickly ran into the music room, but when Baekhyun about to go, suddenly stopped his pace.

"Neo, mwoya! What are you doing here? Get out of here, when I still spoke very kindly to you. "


                                                                                                                         ****