Peek-a-boo!

My Last Chance

Awaited day finally came. Now is the basketball game between Seoul University versus Kyunghee University. Seoul University basketball team consists Baekhyun, Sehun, Yixing, Kyungsoo and captain Chanyeol. Kyunghee University basketball team consists Luhan, Kris, Tao, Chen and Kai. The match lasted 45 minutes and was won by Seoul University by a score of 89-56.

"Wow~ daebak. We can beat them, I'm sure tomorrow will be an uproar with the headline news "Kyunghee University defeat premiere!" This is great!!!" shouted Baekhyun very enthusiastic with his first victory.

"This is just the beginning Baek, not too much, we should be able to win in the other games."

"I know Kyung."

Suddenly Baekhyun felt tightness in her chest, he tried to breathe regularly but it felt very sick, such as a sudden loss of air supply. Unfortunately, he felt like an object that forces come out of his throat, he coughed very loudly, and bleeds that could be considered quite a lot. He tried to take a bottle of drink on a bench near where he stood, only a distance of a few centimeters Baekhyun can not reach them, having survived with difficulty by holding his weight on both legs.

Baekhyun eventually collapsed, but still trying to breathe, but no incoming air at all until everything went black. All team members including Chanyeol turned toward the noise is disturbing thoughts, was surprised to see Baekhyun already lying on the ground floor.

"Baek!"

"Hey Baekhyun, why?" Asked Chanyeol panic.

"I do not know Chan. But see, there was blood on his hands."

"Take him to the infirmary Yeol" Kyungsoo command.

"Fast help me!"

Chanyeol holding Baekhyun as he ran to the infirmary, followed Sehun who carry Chanyeol's bag and Baekhyun, along Kyungsoo and Lay.

"Uisanim, help me! My friend passed out! "

"What happen with him?"

"He fainted after the match, I do not know what happened to him? Jebal help me. "

"Okay, calm down I'll check."

10 minutes passed ...
Doctor Kim out of his office.

"Uisanim? How about Baekhyun ? "Asked Chanyeol.

"I was a doctor at a university and only served in the campus infirmary. The whole equipment is limited here, I advise you to take him to a hospital in Seoul. I can only tell a limited examination results alone, but I have one question for you. What Baekhyun ever tell you that he is suffering from a disease? "

"Aniya / Yes, uisanim." Said Sehun and Kyungsoo simultaneously.

"Heol how can Baekkie tell you but not to us?" Cried Sehun.

"Me too, as roomate, he never told me anything that he suffered from the disease."

"Kyungsoo-ya, you sure Baekkie ever talked about his illness only to you?"

"Ne uisanim, but you should explain it to them, I did not have the certainty of meaning."

"Unfortunately, Baekhyun should telling you all about this. Okay, so according to earlier inspections, Baekhyun suffering from lung cancer stage 2, he fainted because she suffered from severe breathing difficulties before and he suffered a fairly severe cough that issued blood, until he fainted."

"What?"

"Cancer?"

"Lungs?" Cried Sehun and Lay.

"Yes, lung cancer stage 2. Oh well, where is he unconscious?"

"He fainted on the ground floor, not far from the bench where we were sitting." Says Lay.

"What in the bench there is also a bag, or maybe drink's?"

"Yes, we put a few bottles of drinking there, especially for the players." Add Sehun.

"I think he fainted when he would take the drink to neutralize shortness of breath. Now Baekhyun had a break, I've given him a sleeping pill while, and I've called the hospital Seoul to send an ambulance here and bring Baekhyun there to get better care. "

"Doc, is he going to live?" Asked Chanyeol restless.

"I'm not sure of the possibility, only prayers and intentions that could help. I advise you not to force him to play basketball again, when he was too tired, the cancer will get worse. And another thing, do not let him be outside at night especially more than 9 pm. Arraseo? "

"Algeseumnida uisanim."

=====
=====
=====

After the incident, Baekhyun hospitalized for 3 weeks, not lecture, do not play basketball, can not practice dance. Pathetic. And Chanyeol with the faithful always accompany Baekhyun in hospital to this day, the day of departure Baekhyun.

"Baek why you never told me that you were actually suffering from lung cancer Baek. You know I was very worried when you know you're unconscious, the disease is very dangerous for you, why do you continue force yourself to practice basketball even following the match."

"When driving you only focus on the road, do not have much to say."

"Baek. You heard me right? I'm worried about you, you're my best friend Baek, where maybe I'm not thinking about you when you suffer."

Baekhyun not budge

"Baek, answer me!"

"Tch, you can never understand my feelings Yeol. Stop here!"

"But this is still far from the hostel Baek."

"I said stop!"

BRAK!

Baekhyun hitting the dashboard very hard, and make Chanyeol stop the car suddenly. Immediately Baekhyun out of car and ran.

"Baekhyun, where the hell you going?" Fortunately Chanyeol who have long legs, so that he can pursue Baekhyun easily. A few centimeters longer than Baekhyun, with quickly Chanyeol forcibly pull Baekhyun's hand.

"Baek! What are you doing, now it's raining! Quickly back to the car! "

"Let me go Yeol! Stop to worry about me, it would only add to the pain Yeol. I am tired!"

"What pain Baek? Tired of what? "

"I LIKE YOU PARK CHANYEOL? BICHIEOSEO! YOU CAN DRIVES ME CRAZY IF YOU CONTINUE LIKE THIS .. JEBAL. DO NOT ADDED MY SUFFERING YEOL."

After Baekhyun shouted suddenly more heavy rain fell, soaking their bodies together.





****