Love Friendship

My Last Chance

Should I give thanks to my life? Being a child of a wealthy family, was born intelligent, handsome, and have friends who love you very much. But, whether this situation will longer? Longer than my life?

 


 

“Baekhyun! I told you don’t impose yourself. Hurry up here.”
“Wait a minute, these last three points.”

Park Chanyeol and Byun Bekhyun. Two men who have been friends since their frist grade of primary school. The sweetness of the friendship they made many friends on campus became jealous.

How can? Many think that they were lovers. [well, lately many people being gay] They look very harmounious when being run simultaneously, their cohesiveness, their attention to eachother to make the women who love theim directly heartbreak.

“Hosh, hosh. Okay, this is the last Chan, I was tired. Give me some water!” shouted Baekhyun.
“I told you, you’re not push ypurself, for whatever you play basketball you still will not grow tall again Byun Baekhyun.”

Bugh!

Baekhyun hit Chanyeol in the head with a bottle of drink. “Do you think I’m that stupid? I know human growth will stop when they were 21 years old. Don’t be arrogant, Captain. I’m just afraid if your team will lost when the match, because possessed Captain extremely ridiculous. Therefore I as center, must be better for fight you ability.”

“I didn’t say you were stupid, I just say it’s fine that you’re very paranoid to height. So weird, when you a boy, how high your body such a women only? Hahaha.”
“Ugh, whatever you say Chanyeol! Now let’s go home, I’m sure the dorm were deserted now, and certainly Suho currently inspecting. Hurry!” Baekhyun shouted and run toward the dorm with Chanyeol in the back.
 


 

20 minutes to get to their dorm, they will open the door for a moment until…

“Back in violation of the curfew gentlemen?”

They both stare at the door of the room. Baekhyun blinked trying to digest the owner of the voice. “I’m sure this is Suho.” Baekhyun whispered. “Oh , why always caught! Damn you Suho.”
“I hear you Byun Baekhyun. Turn around now!” shouted Suho calm.

Now, action!

“Ah hyung, I’m sorry. I’m just practicing for tomorrow’s game, you know just me on the basketball team that has a height below the average. Have mercy on me hyung~” whilned Baekhyun with his puppy eyes.
Chanyeol who saw the signs Baekyun can only rolled his eyes lazy. “How could a man ask for mercy in such a disgusting way. really unexpected Bakhyun-ssi.”

"Ah, the game tomorrow? Well, I will deliver you, because tomorrow is a very important game. But remember, this is the last time. If I found you wandering around 9 pm, hmmm, say goodbye to the post of both of you." Suho firm.
"Huh ?!" shouted both.
"Kim Junmyeon, do not overdo it. Why should our position at stake. You know even though I have more authority in this university, but to get the post of President of the Students  it is not easy. Think of another way! " Chanyeol rejected.
"Using banmal heum?"
"I do not care! Think of it another way, you are Vice President of Student here. And it was thanks to me, do not forget that."
"Hey, do not discuss about my position here, sir." prevent Suho.

"I agree with Chanyeol, hyung I beg you think of other ways. The reason we were both out at night or rather breaking the curfew just to practice, you know, to practice a thing at night it is more soothing. The position myself as the" President of the Department Dance & Performance Arts was very difficult to obtain. (Each department has its Chairman respectively) Unlike the other majors, former president of the department is very difficult to be conquered Suho. "

Suho looked thoughtful

"Okay, okay. I'll think of another way, it's time to rest so that tomorrow you can follow the game well, and not to make the name of the University of Seoul was destroyed. Arraseo?"
"Ne! Arraseo! Good night!" responsible Baekhyun and Chanyeol simultaneously.
 

TBC