What am I gonna do?!

My Amnesia Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Last Night

Jessica POV

I'm on my bed right now curled up with the blanket all the way to my chin while I'm staring at the window which shows the stars.

I couldn't sleep! I was still thinking about what Seohyun said back at their workplace.

"Your the reason why my unnie has amnesia! Your the reason why she almost died! Now I'm gonna say this one last time STAY.AWAY.FROM.HER!"

Why did she blame me for something I don't even know about.

I didn't even know she has amnesia until now!

But......I know Seohyun well and when she blames something on someone...it's serious!

-

I know Seohyun already warned me to stay away from her unnie but I just can't do that!

Now that I finally found Tiffany again I'm not letting her go the second time! I'll do anything and I mean ANYTHING just to win her back!

I know she already has someone else....which breaks my heart to even think about! But I won't let her go! I know it's quite selfish of me to say that but I just can't think of a world without Tiffany with me! I already felt that the first time and I even when to the point where I....I tried to kill myself. That was the only thing that went up to my mind  during those days where I thought, what's the point of living if the person you loved and still loves is not by your side! 

Then again....I brought this up to myself! If only I wasn't a coward during those times....this wouldn't happen! If only I was brave in the past! 

*shakes head* No that's not important right now! What's important is now! 

I'm gonna go to Tiffany's work tomorrow again and stay with her! I have a chance now and I'm not gonna pass this! 

I guess I should go to sleep now since it's already late. Tomorrow is another day. And the start of me winning back Tiffany! 

End Of POV

                                                                                             ~

Yesterday 

T&S Phtotography

Tiffany POV

After we bid goodbye to the others we went to the meeting office. 

"Oh unnie your gonna leave now?" asked Seohyun towards Taeyeon

"Yeah I have to go. I had a short break so I came here but I still have another patient." 

"Oh ok unnie. Bye!" "I'll go inside now unnie. I'll leave you two alone" said Seohyun

Taeyeon waved her goodbye while Tiffany just nodded.

"We're you feeling uncomfortable there?" asked Tiffany

"What? No...no I wasn't! What made you think that I was unc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter