Can't Stop Thinking Of You

My Amnesia Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi~ *bows* 

So first of all I'm sorry it this chapter took long to come out! I've just been busy since school is coming and we have to buy all those school supplies and stuff so yeah! Don't worry I made this chapter quite long :)

Like I said in the last chapter this will be just the continuation of what happened after they finished shopping and then I will make a Tiffany POV when she was in the supermarket. Oh and today I will be adding my 2 ultimate bias of Soshi so you might already know if you've read my "About Me" so yeah~

I can't promise that this will be a good chapter but I'll try my best and I hope you enjoy it!! 

Oh and one more thing to my readers who have watched this movie, I made Tiffany know about the wedding and her past but she doesen't know who that person is. In this case it's Jessica who she doesen't know. Just wanted to tell you :) Oh and in the end I will make things more clearer so you guys could fully get it! 

I'm sorry in advance if I have wrong grammar and wrong spelling. 

So enjoy the chapter~ ^^

(And thanks for 100+ subscribers!!!!! 😄😆)

After they finished shopping for the foods and drinks they headed home.

It was quiet compared to when they were just heading to the supermarket. 

Hyoyeon decided to drive knowing that Jessica is zoning out and it will be dangerous if she drives. 

Jessica just stared outside the window lost in her thoughts while Yuri was in the front with Hyoyeon not saying a word. 

Jessica Jung's Residence

When they arrived the 2 went out and started getting the bags but Jessica was still lost in her thoughts to realize that they have already arrived.

She went back to her senses when she heard someone calling her.

"Sica Unnie!!" shouted Yoona

Jessica got a bit surprised seeing that they were already home and the others were looking at her from outside the car. 

She went out, went straight and didn't bother saying anything. 

That made the others except HyoYul confused. They started looking at them and widening there eyes meaning what was happened to Jessica.

The 2 just looked at eachother and sighed. 

"Let's just go in first. We'll tell you guys later. You will be a bit surprised." said Yuri 

Then they went inside and searched for Jessica but she wasn't found in the living room so they suspected she was in her bedroom.

HyoYul decided to just tell them when it's night and they're drinking. They also wanted to ask Jessica if she will be ok if they told the others.

~~

They had the meat party and was so thankful because Jessica was with them and not crying upstairs.

After that the sun started to set so they all cleaned themselves up since they were all wet from swimming.

They all went to the balcony where there was a beautiful scenery of the sky and a comfy place to drink.

~~

When they started to drink the topic of what happened in the supermarket was brought up.

"So any of you guys mind telling us what happened at the supermarket?" asked Sunny

 HyoYul looked at eachother first before looking at Jessica.

Jessica sensed they were looking at her so she scoffed and then looked at the two. 

"Why are you guys looking at me? Go tell them!" said Jessica 

She then took a drink.

Hyoyeon and Yuri looked at eachother again. Hyoyeon didn't want to say it so she forced Yuri to say it instead.

Yuri didn't want to say it either but she doesn't have any other choice and the others were already getting impatient so she too kind a big breath and said it.

"We....we saw....T-Tiffany" said Yuri nervously 

Yoona, Sunny, and Sooyoung widened their eyes and looked at Yuri with a very confused look.

"WHAT!?" they all said in unison.

"How!? I mean after all those years now we see her!" said Sooyoung 

"But wait...did she see you guys?" asked Yoona

"Yeah....she did..because of this girl right here!" said Yuri while glaring at Hyoyeon

"Hey I'm sorry! I just wanted to see her after a long time! She was my best friend so of course I was happy when I saw her!" said Hyoyeon with an innocent face.

"Ok enough with the arguing! So what happened? Did you guys speak with each other? What did she say?" asked Sunny

"Uhh..yeah we did actually! But...uh..umm...when she saw us......"

Yuri had a long pause and looked at Jessica who was staring at the table with a straight face. She knew that she was thinking of Tiffany. She didn't want to continue and say she was gonna say because even now she still can't believe what happened at the supermarket but since the others were dying of curiousity she had gto tell them.

Yuri took a big sigh before she spoke.

"Tiffany...didn't...recognize us. She has amnesia" 

The three widened their eyes even more and now they looked at Jessica.

Jessica was still staring at the table and now you could see that Jessica's mood changed.

The atmosphere was now quiet. All of them were confused and at the same time worried for Jessica.

Sooyoung decided to break the silence since she saw that any moment now a tear would fall from Jessica's eye.

"Wait. Are you sure that she really HAS amnesia? And that she's not lying she has one?" asked Sooyoung

"I'm not sure but why would she even lie that she has one? I mean what's the point!" 

"What's the point you ask?! Come on Yul think about it! Wouldn't you pretend to not know the person who hurt you so much! And that's a way for her to not get in touch since she doesen't even know you!" "Don't get me wrong guys! I'm not saying Tiffany is a liar..well kinda BUT I'm only saying that because isn't it weird! How could she have amnesia!?" said Sooyoung

"You have a point Soo but you never know! She might had an accident!" said Hyoyeon

They all just sighed after that. They were all very confused! They were happy since Tiffany is back but they weren't actually expecting this. 

They were all too busy thinking that they didn't even realize the Jessica was gone. 

"Sica's gone" said Sunny

*sigh* "Just as she was already forgetting about Tiffany, she suddenly came back!" said Yuri

"Let me go to her" said Yoona 

Yoona already stood up and was gonna go to Jessica's room but Yuri held her wrist before she could go.

"No Yoong, just give her some time alone. She needs space to think" said Yuri

As much as Yoona wanted to go and talk to Jessica, Yuri was right, her unnie needed some time alone to think.

 

~

 

Jessica POV

I just went to my room without saying anything to them. I just didn't feel drinking anymore.

When I went to my room I layed on my bed and stared at the ceiling.

Then I remembered what happen at the supermarket.

"Who are you?"

Those 3 words keps repeating in my mind. 

I was feeling confused, sad but at the same time I was happy. 

I was happy because I finally saw Tiff! 

My first and greatest love was back. 

During the moment I saw her again, all I wanted to do was go up to her and put her in my embrace.

But I know I couldn't. 

~

When Sooyoung was saying about Tiff lying about her having amnesia, I started to think about that too.

Soo had a point but when I saw Tiff she really looked like she didn't recognize us!

UGHH!! This is so frustrating!!!! 

Whatever I'm just gonna go to sleep!

I know it's a bit rude for not helping the others clean up but I just don't want to ruin the atmosphere again! But I'm sure I already did! 

Tommorow I will find Tiff! I want to see her again!!

End of POV

Jessica ended up sleeping earlier than the others.

The rest of the girls finished drinking and then went to sleep as well.

Tommorow Jessica will talk to others and help her find Tiffany.

~

Yesterday

At the Supermarket

Tiffany POV

I didn't really had anything to do today.

I had an off from work well technically I run my own business with my little sister but today we decided to have a day off since we haven't had a rest for the past few weeks.

 Since me and my sister has been busy with our business

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter