Why am I still affected?

My Amnesia Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica, HyoYoung, YoonYul, & Sunny were all together outside Starbucks and talking while enjoying the sunny day. 

"So what's the important news you were gonna tell us Yul?" Hyo asked 

The only reason they met up despite their busy schedules was because Yuri called everyone of them and told them that they had to come no matter what or else she would never forgive them because she had a very important news to tell them.

"Well you guys all know how long me and Yoong have been together and now we think it's time" 

"Me and Yul are getting married next month" Yoona said while smiling happily and showing them her ring.

"OH MY GOSH!!! I'm so happy for you guys!!!" Sunny screamed in a happy and excited tone

All of them were congratulating the happy couple but there was one person who zoned out when she heard the news.

~Flashback~

It was a lovely scenery. Two girls were sitting at the beach watching the sunset go down. That moment was very precious they felt like they were in heaven and they never wanted to leave. At that very moment one of the two girls stood up and made the other girl stand up.

"Jess why is there something wrong?"

"No Tiff Nothing is ever wrong whenever I'm with you. I just wanted to say something to you"

"What is it?"

"I've waited for this moment and now that I'm here I'm not gonna turn back. Tiff when I was young I would always dream of finding the 'one' and wondered what it felt like to be deeply in love and now that I've found you I always want to see you, be beside you, and never lose you. I know that there's a lot of other girls there who is better than me but I promise you that I will make you the most happiest person there is and love you with all my heart! 

Tiffany didn't know what to say but she started tearing up from the words she was saying.

"Jess....."

Jessica then planted a kiss on Tiffany's hands. 

"Tiff from the very moment I laid my eyes on you I knew to myself that you were the one for me. You were perfect in my eyes, everything you do or say is perfect! I want to take this moment and tell you how much I love you. And now that I've found you I don't want to lose you so..."

Then Jessica knelt one of her knees and took out a ring from her pocket.

"I love you so so much Tiffany! Those years we spent together was the best years in my life and I would like to make more precious memories with you by my side. Stephanie Young Hwang, Will You Marry Me?"

Tiffany was surprised and started to cry even more. She had no second thoughts and nodded her head.

"Yes Jess I will marry you!" Tiffany said while crying and smiling at the same time 

"Really?" Jessica said still not believing it

Jessica couldn't stop herself from the happiness and she stood up and screamed  "YES!!! THA

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter