Candy Reward

Apple of His Eyes

Just a little drabble I wrote.

___

 

 

 


It was a kiss, Sehun was sure he saw that.


He was playing hide and seek with his friends Chanyeol and Baekhyun outside on the playground where the rest of his classmates are. Sehun was sure that he would be hard to find and therefore will win if he will hide inside the classroom but instead of a perfect hiding spot, what greeted him is the sight of his favourite teacher, Kyungsoo, being kissed by the teacher of the other section, Sir Kai.


It was not like one of those kisses on the cheeks that his teacher would give him if he did well and if he asked for it, it was lips on lips. It was the 'unallowable' kiss that Baekhyun had told them was very bad, and Sir Kai was doing it to the other teacher alone in the empty room. This was the kind of kiss that made him cover his eyes whenever it’s displayed on the television.


“Teacher Kai! Don’t do that to Sir Soo!” Sehun gasped. He run and took Kyungsoo away from the hold of the other teacher. Sehun knitted his brows to display anger. He did not let go of his teacher.


“If Chanyeol and Baekhyun saw what you did, they will get real angry with you. “ Sehun grumbled to the teacher. “You’re lucky it’s me.”


Yeah, he was very lucky. Baekhyun and Chanyeol are not forgiving people.


Jongin eyed Kyungsoo as if he was giving him a signal. Sehun thought the faces the other teacher was making was weird.


His teacher Kyungsoo just rolled his eyes.


“You were the one who did not lock the door.” Kyungsoo said. It looked like his teacher was scolding the other teacher. Sehun chuckled internally because Sir Kai looked like a kicked puppy.


He still couldn’t bring himself to be fully angry with the other teacher though, He sometimes gave him candies if he could keep away Chanyeol and Baekhyun away from their teacher. It’s like their own little game. It’s a very hard task to do, but the candies were worth the trouble.


Right at that moment though, it’s him who Sir Kai won’t be able to pry away from their teacher. No, not even candies will make him get away from their teacher.

“Why did you do that to Sir Soo? Please know that you aren’t allowed to do that!” Sehun scolded matter-of-factly.


“Fine you win, I won’t do that again.” Sehun liked it how obedient the other teacher is.


He took a candy he hadn’t eaten yet from his pocket and handed it to the teacher.


“What’s this for?” The other teacher asked.


“For promising to stay away from Sir Soo.” Sehun said, not budging from his position. He’ll sit on his teacher’s lap until class time begins.