Chapter One: A Little Crying Problem

Cute Family One Shots

A/N: Why not start off with some Xiuris?


"Come on. Open wide!"

It's been years since everyone from EXO meet up face to face. The only reason for this was because they had children. Minseok had offered it to Kris when he was visiting for the third time and Kris being Kris, he agreed. Many months later, Minseok had a daughter named Reina.

"Minseok, is she eating?"Kris called from the stairs since he was coming down.

"Yeah, she is."Minseok said putting down the jar and the spoon.

Kris had walked into the dinning room and saw Minseok sitting in a chair across from the highchair Reina was sitting in. He kissed Minseok's forehead then kissed Reina's forehead then picked up the jar."Peas?"

"Yeah. She refused to eat anything else except for this. Some new baby thing."

Kris looked at Reina who had a nice bright smiling face, looking like Minseok."Well, I'll try to feed her something else."

"That's good. I have to go to the store anyway. I'm gonna probably buy her some new food."

Minseok had gotten out of his seat and walked to the front door, slipping on his shoes and putting on a coat. He opened up the front door and sighed. It was always him who would stay home and Kris would go get stuff. Hell, he was just trying to get Kris closer to their baby.

Kris had walked over with Reina in his hands."See you later!"

Minseok turned around and waved to Kris and Reina then got in his car.

Kris had put Reina back in then highchair and sat down in the chair that Minseok onced sat in. He smiled as he looked at their cute, bun faced 2 year old child. Reina had the nice, round cheeks of Minseok and the meanish looking face of Kris. If you combine it, it looks cute. Reina had started doing her little baby giggle and that put Kris back.

"Alright."Kris started"We should see if you can learn some words. Can you say daddy yet?"

Reina looked at Kris blankly and moved her hands around. She started speaking some unknown words and Kris tiltted his head to the side.

"Reina~."Kris said in an alomost singing like voice."Can you say daddy?"

Reina looked straight at Kris, who looked like he was already frustrated. She let a out a cry still moving her arms around.

Kris looked at her shockingly. Did he do something wrong? Kris picked up Reina and started bouncing her up and down. He walked around the whole house still keeping the bouncing motion."Oh~. Come on. Stop crying for daddy, please."

Reina's crying started to die out when Kris brought her to his face, smiling a bit. Reina stopped and started her little baby laugh.

Kris looked at her,stopping his little smiling. Reina had started her crying once again making Kris hesitate."Ugh, please stop.". Kris smiled a little again and Reina stopped crying. "Wait..you only smile when I smile!"

Reina had laughed again and nodded. Kris' heart fluttered at this discovery. She only liked to see him smile and that's what made her smile! How cute~.

Kris smiled at Reina brightly and asked his question again while waling back to the dinning room."So Reina, can you say daddy?"

"Bappy."Reina said in her cute baby voice.

"No, Daddy."

"Maddy."

"Daddy."

"Yaddy."

"Reina!"

"Wheina."

"You can say your name kinda but not daddy?"

Just then, Minseok had came back with bags in his hand walking through the front door. He saw Kris and Reina in the same place as they were sitting at. Did they move?

"I'm back Kris."Minseok said walking over to Kris."What did you two do?"

"Minseok, you have to see this,"Kris said. Minseok nodded as Kris turned to Reina, frowinng. Reina looked like she was going to cry but then Kris let on a smile. Reina had laughed moving her arms around. Kris had looked up at Minseok who was smiling also."See, it's like some sorcery."

Minseok nodded."I also heard she can't say the word daddy?"

"No, she can't. But, she's just a baby."

Minseok got a chair and sat down."Reina sweetie, can you say daddy?"

"Fatty."

"No. Daddy."

"Baffy."

Kris turned to Minseok."What did I tell you?!"

"Reina Wu, can you say daddy? I will smile if you do."Kris said.

Reina took some time to actually reply to his offer. Then, it finally came out."Daddy."

Minseok gasped."Say it again."

"Daddy."

Kris smiled and picked Reina up, spinning her around in his arms, and kissing her forehead."First word, Minseok."

Minseok got up from his seat and kissed Kris' cheek and kissed Reina's cheek."Now, put her down. I'm gonna start cooking dinner."

~

End