Chapter Two: Meet Goo Junhoe, My Nit-Picking Chairmate

Falling in Love with the Sassy Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Although I had a great morning today for not waking up feeling cranky, my happy morning was easily destroyed by my meeting with my neighbor called Goo Junhoe.

 

Any interaction with a sassy human called Junhoe will never ends up well.

 

Especially if you’re instructed by your mother to go to school with that sassy Junhoe.

 

This morning changed from a happy morning became a disaster as Junhoe and I went to school quiet late. After all, setting off from our houses just 15 minutes before the school’s bell rung by a bicycle in a 20 minutes journey by a bus, is a bad idea. A real bad idea.

 

And it was all Goo Junhoe’s fault.

 

As soon as we reached school, we ran towards the school entrance and hurriedly ran towards our class, only get stared by our classmates, and also, our homeroom teacher.

 

And to add the attention we’re getting from being late, some other jerkass, you may say him as the 2nd jerkass after Junhoe, and not so coincidentally, also known as Junhoe’s best friend; Lee HanJae, suddenly yelled,

 

“THE MARRIED COUPLE HAS ARRIVED”

 

He then chuckled hard after shouting.

 

Fortunately, our late arrival to school was no rare sight. So.. Our classmates and our homeroom teachers (even all of the teachers in our school), already used to it, and they soon shifted their focus on us back to the white board in front of the class, back to taking notes, and our teacher was also only glanced at us and asked us to sit on our chair.

 

Our interaction at school just didn’t end by the time we arrive at school. No matter how much I want to detaching myself from the human named Goo Junhoe, it seems like God doesn’t want us to go separate way and want us to be attached for life, by adding the miserable thing in my life; which is being Goo Junhoe’s chairmate.

 

Let me say something about being Goo Junhoe’s chairmate.

 

Goo Junhoe is the most annoying chairmate ever. No one would want to be his chairmate, except for one kind of person.

 

That is Goo Junhoe’s fans

 

As stupid as it seems, and as much as I don’t want to admit, you could say that Goo Junhoe is quiet attractive. There are times when a prick like him would look attractive, and that’s when he’s staying quiet (and that’s just a rare sight for me since he never stops blabbing once he wakes up from his slumber).

 

But somehow, I think he managed to make himself an image of a very manly cool guy in school. A pretty much an image of a popular jock that he made –I think.

 

Anyway, it seems like he managed to keep pretty quiet compared when he’s with me inside of the classroom since the underclassmen were talking about him in such adoration as if they’re seeing someone so unbelievably handsome, amazing, cute, or charming like top notch actors or singers like the actor Song Joongki, or the idol JYJ’s JaeJoong or BIG BANG’s TOP and Seungri. What does those female underclassmen sees in Junhoe anyway. He’s just a chubby cheeked boy with skinny yet flabby body (though with no overly excessive mass of fat).

 

Not only female underclassmen that’s head over heels with him. But apparently, the girls in our class, or neighboring class, and the female upperclassmen are totally insane about him. Sometimes they would flock outside of our classroom door, or sometimes they would flock in front of our classroom’s indoor windows that faces toward the hallway, lean on the opened window frame and sighs in adoration as all of them looked at him.

 

And as his chair-mate, not only him that gives me a total annoyance, but his fans are also giving me total annoyance. It was a daily thing and I’ve gotten used to it. The mean, sharp glares from his fans – I mean.

 

Sitting right next to Goo Junhoe brings you disaster, not only from himself, but from his fans too. Every single day, I would get glares from his flocking fans. And it was no rarity. I think if glares could kill then I might be dead by now.

 

As if it getting glares aren’t enough, my friends are all talking about him every single break we have at school. During between classes, or during lunch break, or even during after school.

 

Everyone is talking about how cute yet cool he is. But somehow I just can’t see just how cute or cool he is, except for his kinda chubby cheeks despite having a lanky skinny body.

 

Other than the annoyance he gave me, and the annoyance that was given by his fans to me, his personality is also annoying.

 

HOW COULD HE JUST FORGET BRINGING TEXT BOOKS EVERYTIME WE WENT TO SCHOOL?

 

I mean, it’s fine if it was only for once in a while, but puhlease. That freakin’ lazy- forgot his’ every single day.

 

… Well… maybe not every single day, but most of the time, he forgot to bring his books, and it leads us to share text books, and then in the end of the day, I would be getting deadly glares from his fans once again.

 

Not only forgetting his textbook, but he is the laziest student ever in our grade as far as I know!

 

As if giving me annoyance at school isn’t enough, during the time when we have homeworks he would somehow climb out of his room and sneaked inside of my room through the balcony (and yes, as cliché as it is, but his room is right across my room.) and copied my homework. That habit of him is the worst when we’re having summer vacation as he would do that and copied my homework until the sun has rose and I can’t even spend a wink to sleep as I wait for him copying my summer vacation homework.

 

One thing that makes me wonders is that the fact that somehow, despite he likes to sleep in class, despite him always copying my homework without any sign of him studying (yes I also know that he doesn’t spend much time studying at home since I could always hear blasting sound of music through his room), he would somehow know which mistake that I made on my homeworks and then get a quiet decent score, or you could even say, above average, to be honest, in the exams. (And to tell you the truth, never, make a mistake, in your homework if you’re lending your homework, because he would nag you on the subjects, explains it to you no matter how weird it is considering that he never study, and then nags at you on not paying attention to the teacher. Just. Don’t make any mistake if you don’t want to get nagged by him)

 

And no one can prove that he cheated; which mean, it seems like he really didn’t cheat despite all of his habit of not spending much time studying.

 

In conclusion, Goo Junhoe is the worst, lazyass, jerkass, nit-picking chairmate that you could ever ask.

“Yah. Kwon JunAh”

 

I looked at the guy who’s calling for me; which is no other than Goo Junhoe who was resting his head on his arm while his other hand is playing with my hair.

 

Most of his fans might faint in happiness if he treated them like this. Most of his fans want to be sitting in my place with that prick Goo Junhoe playing with their hair. But believe me, you won’t enjoy every single seconds of it. Him playing with my hair might look like he’s flirting with me, but believe me, un

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter