Chapter Three: Meet Goo JunHoe, the erted Boy who Lives Across My Room

Falling in Love with the Sassy Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JunAh’s PoV

Surprisingly, except from my daily morning antics with Goo Junhoe, nothing seems to be that bad. I mean, sure, getting into detention with Goo Junhoe isn’t exactly a happy incident for me (unless I’m highly attracted to Goo Junhoe like his fans), but it wasn’t the worst part compared to the morning antics.

 

I was actually pretty surprised that Goo Junhoe can actually be nice to be for after knowing him for almost fourteen years, not to mention that he knew my favorite drink; which is the lychee juice. Out of the fourteen years of knowing him, the only thing that I received from him was pranks and bullying. But ever since today, I saw Goo Junhoe in a tiny little bit difference light; which came from his kindness from giving me a lychee juice (which was actually after him pulling my hair so hard that I think I’m going to be bald if he keep on pulling my hair for another five minutes) and giving me a ride back home (which is actually his obligation since my father put his trust in him; which if I were my dad, I wouldn’t put any trust on him, especially when it’s concerning my own daughter, IF I was my father).

Those thoughts filled my brain as we were on our way back to home. But those thought s was interrupted as Junhoe suddenly stopped when we weren’t even that far from school. He pulled the brake abruptly and my face bumped on his back, like.. Real hard.

 

“YAH GOO JUNHOE! Why are you suddenly stopping!” I said as I punched his shoulder.

 

“Yah! Barbaric girl! You don’t have to punch my shoulder! I bet if you use your strength in a boxing competition, you’ll be a genius boxing athlete already!” mocked Junhoe.

 

“YAH!” I slapped his shoulder once again before looking away from him.

 

I could see that as he propped his bicycle (with me still sitting on the back seat) he glared at me in annoyance, and I can’t help but to glare back at him since I was very annoyed by his act. He then sighed hard and looked back to the street.

 

He then said,

“Yah. Kwon JunAh. You’re not sitting right.”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

He then sighed and said, “… I’m sure that you’ve been told how to sit safely on the back seat”

 

“… What?”

 

“Yah. Kwon JunAh, I know that you’re dumb, but just how dumb are you for not understanding what I’m saying?”

 

“… Yah, Goo Junhoe. Rather than saying something that’s so unclear, why don’t you just say it straightly.”

 

He then sighed again, and suddenly I can feel his hands pulling my hand and put it around him.

 

“…. Ige mwoya…” I said as I pulled my hand from him.

 

But then Junhoe pulled my hands again and put it around him once again. Before I could pull my hands away from him again, Junhoe already started pedaling once again. As he continued to pedal, he then said,

“Don’t you know that this is the safe way to sit on the back seat of any two wheeled transportation?”

 

“… Who said that?”

 

He then stopped again and turned to look at me, and said, “… Isn’t it what dramas taught you?”

 

“… Are you saying that I should do those romantic things in dramas on you?”

 

“NO!”

 

“Geez… You don’t have to shout…” I said.

But then a thought popped up in my head. How did he know that I like to watch drama anyway? Please don’t say…

 

“YAH! Goo Junhoe! Did you peek into my room when I was watching dramas?!”

 

“Ani. It’s you who doesn’t close your curtain. You never close your curtain, so how can I not know what you’re doing?”

 

“… Don’t tell me you saw me… ert!”

 

“… What ert… You think I want to see your flat chest?!”

 

“… YAH! WHAT FLAT CHEST?! Are you admitting that you’re peeking into my room?! AND NO! I DON’T HAVE A FLAT CHEST!” I said as I pulled my hands around him and slapped his back.

 

“… HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT IT’S NOT PARTICULARLY MY FAULT IF I SEE YOU !”

 

“YAAAH!”

 

No matter how long we bicker, we know that it won’t end even if someone can’t say anything anymore. Just after we shouted at each other, we realize that people around us are looking at us weirdly. Junhoe then cleared his throat and started to pedal once again.

“Yah. Kwon JunAh, hold onto me, or you’re going to fall,” said Junhoe without looking at me and continued to pedal.

 

“… I can balance myself just fine…”

 

“Are you sure?” he said.

Somehow I can sense all the mischievousness from his words, and it was proven true as he decided to play around as he pedals. The way he pedals wasn’t stable and he keeps on riding to the left and right, making a zigzag pattern.

 

“YAH YAH YAH. GOO JUNHOE! I’ll fall if you ride the bicycle like this!” I said as I subconsciously put my hands on his shoulder.

 

“Then hold onto me!”

 

“I am holding onto you!”

 

“I mean the right way!” he said playfully as he ke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter