Final

Why Does He Hate Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One’s POV:

When the other members heard the name that left from Vernon’s mouth, half of the members were expecting it while the other half froze with their eyes widening.

Junghan lets out an awkward cough after a while of silence.

“Um… Pass me a beer Wonwoo-yah.” Junghan mumbles before he grabs the beer from Wonwoo while thanking the rapper.

The vocal opens the bottle before he takes a mouthful and swallows it. He then bites his bottom lip awkwardly.

“W-W-Why are you so distant with Junghanie?” S.Coups asks with a smile as he tries to break the silence.

“Why you ask? Because hyung thinks that I hate him. So he thinks that everything would be A-Okay if he avoids me.” Vernon says as he glares at the long haired vocal.

“Let me ask you this Junghanie-hyung. Why do you avoid me so much?” Vernon says in a low voice as he raises an eyebrow at the vocal.

“Um…. I… Uh… I’ll be back.” Junghan starts saying before he awkwardly stands up with his beer in one hand.

“Where are you going?” S.Coups asks as he looks up at the vocal who started walking towards the door with one hand in his pocket and his other hand holding onto his beer.

“I’m uh…. I feel the alcohol getting to me…. I’m just going to uh…. Walk around for a bit.” Junghan says with a smile as he opens the door and walks out before closing it behind him.

Vernon’s glares at the door for a minute before he lets out a sigh and clenches his jaw.

“Umm… H-Hansol-ah?” Wonwoo says in a quiet voice as he watches Vernon look up to him.

“Yes hyung?” Vernon says as he looks up at Wonwoo with a frown.

“W-why don’t you go and talk to Junghanie-hyung? It’ll probably do you both good.” Wonwoo says as he feels Vernon’s tense gaze on him.

“Yeah… I should.” Vernon mumbles as he lets out a sigh and starts to stand up.

“Where would hyung be though?” Vernon asks as he walks over to the door and twists the handle before turning around to face the other members who were sitting down.

“Junghanie’s probably on the roof.” Joshua says with a smile.

“That’s where he usually goes when he needs to clear his head or grab some fresh air.” Joshua adds on as he gives the younger a gentle smile before he watches Vernon nod and disappear out of the practice room leaving the other members.

Vernon exists the practice room and quickly runs towards the stairwell to bolt up the stairs to reach the roof.

The rapper slams the door open to reveal Junghan who was leaning on the railing with his beer in his hands while looking off into the distance.

Although when the vocal heard the door slam back close, Junghan turned his attention to the door and widened his eyes when he saw Vernon standing there.

 

With Junghan….

 

After Junghan walked out of the practice room, he walked towards the stairwell and walked towards the roof. He then simply walked over to his spot where he usually stood before letting out a sigh then bringing the beer to his lips and taking a sip from it.

‘Why did I run away? I could have just straight up said that I avoid him because he hates me. I mean it’s obvious…. Everyone probably knows he hates my guts.’

Junghan simply lets out a sigh before craning his neck back and taking another mouthful of his beer and letting it down his throat as he looks at the city lights.

The vocal was looking off into the distance before he thinks he hears that the door opened, but when Junghan heard no one saying his name, he thought that he was just imagining things.

Although when he heard the door close, Junghan let out sigh before he turns his head towards the door before his eyes widened when he saw Vernon standing there glaring at him.

Junghan coughed awkwardly before he returned his attention back to the city lights.

“Junghanie-hyung.” Vernon growls once he moved to stand next to the vocal.

“H-Hansol-ah.” Junghan says when he turns his head to see Vernon glaring at him before the vocal steps back slight

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter