Saving her and bringing her back home

Spooky house on the hill

 Once they got everything they all got into the car and droved to the place they had to meet.Here the thing they are going to give them the money, but they were not going to give them the real money, they were going to give them fake money that look like real money.The drove to the place Shiina was mad but not as mad as yui.After a few hours they arrived at the place they needed to be.They got out with the bag of fake money.Then after some time they saw they saw the four kidnappers and Azela tied up and knock out.They were face to face with the kidnappers.

Yui:ok you bastards we have your money now give us the girl

Kidnapper 1:watch yourself

One of the kidnapper had a knife to

Kidnapper 1:gives us the money then you can have her

 Lin kept an eye on them as he bring the money to them.Once of the kidnappers bring the girl over to them.Then kidnapper gave them the girl as soon as they got the girl Shiina screamed.

Shiina Mio:NOW guys NOW

 They charged at the kidnappers and begin to beat them to a pulp.THey try to land punches but they would always miss.once they finish what they did they called the police then they left a note saying they kidnapped our friend and try to rob us for money.THey left and went back home.

 Shiina Mio had Azalea in his arms then she started to wake up.Then she saw then hugging Shiina mio hugging him really tightly and then hugging all of them.

Azalea: oh god i was so scared thank you for saving me Masters.

Sana:they were not going to take you we will always protect and hurt anyone that hurts you /

Lin:Yui was really tick off and he beat them so badly we have to get him off of them because he was at the point of killing him and we don't need that right now

 THey were glad to have her home. They next few days they allow her to rest and brought her meds to get rid of the drugs they used on her out of her system.She wanted to do her chores but she had to rest then one she was strong enough to do some work she could.

 The next few days almost to an week she had to stay in bed.She didn't want too but she knew she had too.She was always try to walk around her room but she was soo weak from what ever they had put in her she would always fall.Then Yui would always hear her and put her back into bed.He was at the point of just hand cuffing her to the bed till she was all better but she promise never to do it again and just left it at that and let her rest.