doing her chores then going to the store then she was kidnapped

Spooky house on the hill

The next day Azalea woke up after little sleep becuse of Yui.Then she changed into her new white maid outfit then left to do her chores.Then she notice everyone eating then she begin to wipe the table down especially  where Shiina Mio was eating since he like to make a mess.Then breakfast was over and notice Yui was still sitting their,she was wondering what he was thinking.Then she sat with him she wanted to know whats wrong.

Azalea:whats wrong Master Yui are you not feeling well.

Yui:i'm just fine and why are you here you don't like us your scared of us so why are you here.

Azalea: i never said i don't like you guys you guys scared me but i don't hate you ok.

Yui:why are you so scared of us.

Azalea:I have a feeling you did something really bad to your last maids. I keep thinking you ate your last few maids.

Yui:i will let you think what you want but all we did was leave cuts and brusies thats all

Azalea nodded and was about to stand up when Yui grabbed her hand and brought her to his arms.She was frighten and trying to fight fight back she didn't know what he was trying to do to her.Yui wasn't trying to hurt her but embrace her,comfort her he didn't want her to feel like that anymore. She felt this and just allow him to hug her.

Yui: we never had a girl that truly care for us like you do

Azalea:its ok i will always be here for you guys

The rest of the boys heard what was going on.The only reason Shiina was acting that way is because it happen to him so now he found someone that can truly understand him.They wanted her to be happy but to be honest she like their creepiness though, but she will never tell them that.Later that day she was cleaning Haku bathroom and she felt a weird presence of him as he just watch her clean his bathroom.

She didn't like the feeling but she quickly left as soon as she finish the bathroom.Then it was time for her to go food shopping for them they made a list for and she was off to the food store.it took her only 2 hours to get everything pay for it then left for their creepy home.Their she was walking home since the store was close to their home.Then their was a van following her and she try to run then someone she didn't know grabbed and put something over and it knock her out.They put her in the van and they left.

 They notice it took way too long for home to get home.Then they look outside and notice that the bags were near the gate of their place but she wasn't then they say a note they read the note

If you ever want to see her again bring 66 million dollars and come to this address no funny business or she will be killed or even worst sold to an brothel and no police  .

Yui was pissed more than pissed he had to find out what they should do and what to think about the note.They were rich but creepy so they stay in this house to think their are crazy creepy people.They had an idea on how to save their maid and and to keep their money as well.