Meeting the creepy men

Spooky house on the hill

 

Azalea lost her parents when she started being a maid for them about 4 days before they died. She was always good at cleaning.Then because of reasons she didn't wanted to talk about and it hurt her so much she had to sell her family homeand now she had some money for it.Now she have to start looking for a job.It was around 8pm and She had to go to an internet cafe which was open 24 hours a day.She had her laptop and she was looking for a job.

 She was wearing a black lacy dress with white boots.sha had 2 big bags filll with her clothes,shoes and her maid outfit.For over an hour she look and look but then she found a listing for a full time maid she read the listing saying she would be staying with them the whole time.She got the address and pay the man for allowing her to stay for the day.Then she left and got an cab to the address.Then after a few mins the cab stop a few feet away.

Azalea:why you stop

Cab driver:this is as far as i will go

She just nodded and pay the man and saw an old house on the hill. She heard many stories about this place and she was nervous and afraid,but she really needed this job and she needs the money to be able to have a  life even though she was only 23 years old.She finish college but she needed work so this is the best they can do.

 She walked to the haunted house then she saw how dusty the house was and it was a big house,was full of spider webs.Then she knock on the the door.The door slowly open and she saw a boy his arms cover in blood he had glasses he on he told her to come in.Before he left he gave her a note and just left her their.She open the note and read it

Come in change into your work outfit and come meet us in the dining room got it

Sign Yui

 Azalea was afriad and just quickly change into her maid outfit then put her hair into 2 pony tails with 2 pink ribbons in her hair.Then she left her stuff by the door and she look around for the dining room.After about 10 mins She found what look like the dining room.she saw 5 people  sitting their eating.SHe notice the boy with his arms cover in dried blood eaitng something that look like it had blood all over it.she notice all the boys had really dark makeup then she notice another boy with really bright purple hair he reminded her of a creepy doll.

 She notice another boy with sliverish hair eating a piece of pineapple he had really large eyes.She look around then notice another boy with black hair and with many piercings to her she seem kinda quiet and he also had large eyes.THen she notice the man sitting across the table from her.He look up at her with a evilish grin on his face.She notice his eyes a cold stare in his eyes he an a evil smirk on his face.His left eye was red while his other eye was a light blue they were almost cat like eyes. Then he spoke

Yui:Hello our newest maid welcome to our home lets hope you last longer than our other maids. just behave yourself and you won't be hurt now you will meet the other men you will be seeing and talking care of I'm Yui with the different color eyes

Sana:I'm Sana with the larger dole eyes

Shiina Mio:i'm Shiina Mio dried blood on my hands

Lin:Lin my name i have the bright purple hair

Haku:i'm Haku with the black hair

Azalea:i'm Azalea um its n-nice to m-m-meet you

Azalea begin to wipe down the table they were eating on since Shiina Mio was making a mess with what he is eating.She continue to wipe the table down then she felt someone slap her she was afraid and her cheeks were red.She try to leave then Shiina Mio quickly grab her holding onto her tightly turning her to Yui she was frighten.

Yui:my my trying to run away are we. what are you afriad of a man hitting your or trying to take advantage of you.

Azalea: tell him to let me go he hurting me

Yui:why so you can runaway

Shiina Mio threw everything off the table he slam Azalea on the table as he got on top of her. He look at her with evil cold eyes then Yui look at her.

Yui:you better becareful sweetie he will take you if he wants too but i won't allow it so he will get off but if he finds you alone he will take you and we may or may not be their for you to save you so behave yourself and don't runaway ok.

She was frighten and just nodded as Shiina Mio got off of her.Then he got her off the table as she fell to her knees. No one ever got that close to her like that.That really really scared her. Yui told Haku to take her stuff to her room. He nodded and found her bags and took her to her room.

Haku: here you go enjoy your life here

 Azalea was afraid she didn't know what to do.She heard foot steps coming near her door she hid under the bed hoping no one would find her.She saw someone come into her room.she saw the person walked around her room.She tried really hard to not to make a sound.

 Then without know she felt someone grabbed her legs and pull her from under the bed as he got on top of her again.She was trying hard to fight him as he begin to on her neck hard leaving a red mark on her neck while holding her hands abover her head.Then he got off of her again and just left.she sobs she was afriad but she needed this job and had no where else to go.