Chapter 7

My Secret Crush

[Continue from Chapter 6]


 

+Woohyun's POV+

 

Here I am. In front of our dorm.

 

I sigh in frustration, "I'm back." I said tiredly as soon as I open the door to our dorm.

 

The entire members gather at the living room, waiting for me probably. As soon as I walk to the living room, they all stare at me, with those serious eyes? Sungyeol stare really serious than Myungsoo.

 

"Where did you go with Suyun?" Sungyeol spoke up. "Lobby." I answer shortly."About what? What did you guys talk about?" I gulped, "Nothing really." I tried not to stutter and avoiding to look at his eyes.

 

Sungyeol suddenly stood up, "Tell me the truth. You know each other, right? Or I would say, the one who once broke Suyun heart, Suyun's ex-boyfriend."

 

I had my eyes widened a lot and look away. He know? I thought Suyun didn’t tell him. "W-What do you mean?" I stuttered. Everyone seem to surprise like me too. "I know it, it was you... Why did you break up with her?" he look straight to me.

 

I sigh, "So what if I am? She not my type, that's why." I smirk, fake smirk. "And I didn't like her." I added.

 

I lied. I don't want to tell them the truth. It just I don't want them to know why. And it all lies, I love her once and I still love her.

 

Everyone had their eyes on Sungyeol who currently suddenly grab my collar, trying to punch me but didn't. "That the reason why? Seriously? Say that again I'll punch you." he warned, showing me his fist.

 

"Wow, calm down, Sungyeol-ah! Let go of him. Now." Sungkyu tried to calm him down.

 

"I thought you still love her but I was wrong." He whispered at me then walk to his room. "...I'll talk with him." Myungsoo said and follow Sungyeol and try to talk to him.

 

I didn't like her but I love her. But I think someone else deserve to love her not me. I don't deserve to love her, right?

 

+Myungsoo's POV+

I walk into the room and saw Sungyeol sit on the bed, covering his face with his palms. "Sungyeol-ah" I tried to approaching him. He look up and sigh, "What?"

 

"Is that the reason why you don't let me love her? It is because of Woohyun? It is because Suyun still love him even thought they already broke up? That's why you said it..." I said as I lower my gaze.

 

He sighs, "Yeah, Suyun still love him that why-" Sungyeol didn’t finish his word yet but I cut off, "Woohyun don't. So is it okay if I love her right?” Sungyeol had his eyes widened and seem pretty shock when he heard what I say.

 

“And I really mean it." I added.

 


 

[Next Day at Café]


 

+Suyun’s POV+

 

"May I ask you? Who the hell broke up with me first?"

 

I sit on the chair next to the counter since there’s no customer. I rest my head on the table, “Why did I even say it...” I murmur. Looking out through the window, wondering about yesterday. I smacked my forehead repeatedly.

 

“Suyunie, what’s a matter?” Minna asked. Yun Minna, my co-worker at this cafe. Minna usually comfort me whenever I had problems. We used to tell each other our secret. But this time I can’t tell her. There’s no way I gonna tell her. She even a big fan of Infinite, it will cause trouble if she knows my brother is Sungyeol and I’m Woohyun’s ex-girlfriend.

 

I shook my head, “Ani, it’s nothing.” I gave her a smile. She nodded, “Oh, okay then. Let’s go shopping after this, okay?” She offered me for a walk around.

 

I nodded in agreement, “Okay, it been a while I walk around here.”

 

---

 

We both walking around the place, shopping.

 

I was walking around and something thing caught my eyes, a silver bracelet. “This one look pretty! You should buy this one, you an Inspirit, right?” I pointed to the bracelet which it was written ‘Inspirit’ on it.

 

She quickly come next to me and look at it, “Whoa, it pretty! I want this!” She jumped happily, she bought the bracelet. While she pays for it, I saw another silver bracelet with stars around it. “It’s pretty...” I murmur. It somehow remained me of Woohyun, he always call himself Namstar. I giggle as I look at it.

 

Should I buy it?

 

“Suyunie? Why you giggle alone?” She asked. I didn’t notice she already beside me, she look at where my eyes looking at. “Ahh, you want that?” She pointed at the bracelet.

 

I shook my head, “Ani, it just when I saw it, it remained me of someone.” I smile but my eyes can’t look away from the bracelet. Out of sudden she take the bracelet and bought it. I was quiet shock she buy it.

 

“Here.” She handed to me the plastic bag which the star bracelet in. “Eh?” I blinked a few time. “A gift for a best friend!” She smile, I giggle and took it, “Thanks.” I took a paper and pen from my bag and wrote something. After that, I put it inside together with the bracelet.

 

We walk toward the park and saw a bunch of people gather there, most of them is girl. I wonder what happen there. I also notice all the people there holding a phone or camera on their hand. I ask Minna if she knows anything about it but no.

 

“Let’s check it out!” Minna offered. I just nodded, “maybe there’s an idol!” she happily giggle.

 

I don’t think it would happen here, right? I had a bad feeling for these things.

 

We both sneak though the people to see who, “OMG! It’s them! Infinite oppa!” some of the girls whispered to each other from my back. They whispered but I managed to heard what they talking about.

 

Infinite? I-INFINITE?!?! What are they doing here?! And how could this happening?!

 

I don’t think it a good idea for me to be here. I wanted to tell Minna I’m going back home but she gone. Maybe she excited to see them. I should go back by myself, I’ll message her later. I about to walk away, but I took some glance at Woohyun a few times hoping he would notice me but that impossible, right?

 

I glance at him for the last time before I walk away and know what happen?

 

Our eyes meet each other. He noticed me in these all people. Did my wish just now happen? I run away quickly when I saw he stared at me for a few moment and walk toward my direction.

 

He saw me. He saw me stare at him. He saw me running away from him. Now he’ll think I really hate him, right?

 

But the fact I didn’t hate him, I still love him...  

 


 

A/N: Hello everyone~ I'm back with an update~ update because I'm bored... :P Well, it became weird and weirder, right? :/

anyway Comment and subscribe please~! :) Bear with my grammer and typos!

[my grandma and my cousins come to my house~ lol why did I even write this? Xd]

Sorry if this chapter lame... Sungyeol the protective brother XP oh Myungsoo~