Chapter 6

My Secret Crush

Dim Grey - Flashback

 


+Woohyun POV+

 

 "May I ask you? Who the hell broke up with me first?"  Suyun ask as I mention about it. I can feel anger in her word. My heart feel like stabbed by something sharp. It really pain when I remember about it. Why did I mention about it! I shouldn’t say it!

 

Yes, I was me. I'm the one who broke up with her in first place. But I have the reason why I broke up. Something that unpredictable. Not really unpredictable. But silly.

 

 We once in a relationship before I debut but broke up when I heard something. 

 

I was about to meet Suyun at the garden but I overheard some of my classmate (girl), in other word Suyun's friend said. "Hey, did you hear? Suyun's parent wants her to study overseas but what make me shock is she refuse!"

 

"Really? I thought she always wanted to study overseas!" The other one said with a surprise expression, covering with her right hand.

 

She what? She refuse? Yeah right, she always dream to study overseas before we in a relationship.

 

I walk toward them and approaching them, "Hey, is it true about she refuse to study overseas?" I asked.

 

"Ah, Woohyun. Yeah, I heard it from his brother, he said she doesn’t want to go but I don't know why." She said as she shrugged her shoulder.

 

I sigh, she refuse... Why didn't she want to go? It her dream after all! She such an idiot. Wait, is it because of me? She refuses because of me?

 

"Ah! Maybe she refuses because of you, Woohyun! Maybe she didn't want to leave you... I think?" She said but still unsure.

 

"I knew it." I murmur. They look at me strangely, "Thanks for the information." I force a smile to them and walk away.

 

This all because of me. Because of me she let go her dream. She being hiding this. she shouldn't do that...

 

 ---

 

"Let's break up, Suyun."

 

The first thing I said as soon as I meet her at the garden. We fought something big but silly. And that how the end of our relationship. Suyun went to overseas for 3 years or so on right after we broke up.

 

It was a coincident Sungyeol happen to be my member group and Suyun's brother.

 

Ever since that I still love her but I can't love her because I once broke her heart and it impossible for me to recover it back, right?

 


 

 

+Woohyun's POV+

 

Here I am. In front of our dorm.

 

I sigh in frustration, "I'm back." I said tiredly as soon as I open the door to our dorm.

 

The entire members gather at the living room, waiting for me probably. As soon as I walk to the living room, they all stare at me, with those serious eyes? Sungyeol stare really serious than Myungsoo.

 

"Where did you go with Suyun?" Sungyeol spoke up. "Lobby." I answer shortly."About what? What did you guys talk about?" I gulped, "Nothing really." I tried not to stutter and avoiding to look at his eyes.

 

Sungyeol suddenly stood up, "Tell me the truth. You know each other, right? Or I would say, the one who once broke Suyun heart, Suyun's ex-boyfriend."

 

I had my eyes widened a lot and look away. He know? I thought Suyun didn’t tell him. "W-What do you mean?" I stuttered. Everyone seem to surprise like me too. "I know it, it was you... Why did you break up with her?" he look straight to me.

 

I sigh, "So what if I am? She not my type, that's why." I smirk, fake smirk. "And I didn't like her." I added.

 

I lied. I don't want to tell them the truth. It just I don't want them to know why. And it all lies, I love her once and I still love her.

 

Everyone had their eyes on Sungyeol who currently suddenly grab my collar, trying to punch me but didn't. "That the reason why? Seriously? Say that again I'll punch you." he warned, showing me his fist.

 

"Wow, calm down, Sungyeol-ah! Let go of him. Now." Sungkyu tried to calm him down.

 

"I thought you still love her but I was wrong." He whispered at me then walk to his room. "...I'll talk with him." Myungsoo said and follow Sungyeol and try to talk to him.

 

I didn't like her but I love her. But I think someone else deserve to love her not me. I don't deserve to love her, right?

 

+Myungsoo's POV+

I walk into the room and saw Sungyeol sit on the bed, covering his face with his palms. "Sungyeol-ah" I tried to approaching him. He look up and sigh, "What?"

 

"Is that the reason why you don't let me love her? It is because of Woohyun? It is because Suyun still love him even thought they already broke up? That's why you said it..." I said as I lower my gaze.

 

He sighs, "Yeah, Suyun still love him that why-" Sungyeol didn’t finish his word yet but I cut off, "Woohyun don't. So is it okay if I love her right?” Sungyeol had his eyes widened and seem pretty shock when he heard what I say.

 

“And I really mean it." I added. 

 


A/N: Sorry for late~ anyway I update! :) and it's lame! -_- Bear with my typos and grammer! *bow*

Subscribe and comment~! will update when I have time and idea

Also read my new story too, if you want! Never Regret Loving You... Featuring B1A4's Jinyoung! Any BANA?? ^_~*