chapter 4

My Secret Crush

+No One's POV+

“Aigoo, this ice coffee still the same~ the best!” Sungyeol thumbs up for the ice coffee meaning he like it. Sungyeol usually drink the ice coffee here, but not like now. He had full schedule. So every time he had no schedule he would come here.

 

“Of course it’s the same!” Suyun replied. Myungsoo eyes were glued at Suyun, not knowing they had to go back to their dorm before their manager back. “Oppa, shouldn’t you go back now? It has been almost 15 minutes you here.” Suyun told Sungyeol.

 

Yes, it been 15 minutes they at the café. Myungsoo didn’t realizeit was that long he watch Suyun. He can’t even look away. “Oh Crap! We gonna late! Suyun-ah, sorry because it was a short meeting today but I promise to come again next time! Kaja, Myungsoo!” Sungyeol bid Suyun a goodbye and waved her. Then, Sungyeol drag Myungsoo out.

 

Suyun smile and waved at both of them.

 

---

At the dorm.

 

Both Sungyeol and Myungsoo wish their managers haven’t come back yet, but sadly their wish didn’t come truth. The manager and the others infinite member already in the dorm. The dorm fills with anger of the manager and infinite member. Myungsoo and Sungyeol gulped, wishing they didn’t causing trouble.

 

“I told you two to stay here for a while, right? But where did you guys go??” one of the manager yelled at them. Sungyeol already had his both hand on his ears to avoid listening tohis manager nagging at them. Sungyeol usually do that when their manager nagging.

 

Sungyeol rub the back of his neck, “Hyung don’t mad. We just walk around for fresh air, right Myungsoo?” He hit Myungsoo back, making Myungsoo nodded. They had been friend for a long time, so they know what each other mean just by doing like that.

 

“Are you sure? Then why you guys come back late?” another manager spoke. “Ah, we went to a café and end up sleep, or in other word nap...” Sungyeol lied. The manager glared at Sungyeol making Sungyeol gulped. He let out a sigh, “Actually, I don’t mind if you guys wanna go out or what but at least ask us first…” Sungyeol blinked as his manager said that. He asks his manager to make sure, “H-hyung, you didn’t mad at us..?”

 

His manager smacked Sungyeol head, “Yah, of course I’m mad at you two!” he said as Sungyeol rub his head. Sungyeol pouted as he and Myungsoo lower their gaze, “But I already forgive you two since, you went to see your sister.” Sungyeol and Myungsoo surprise as their manager already forgive them. The manager usually gave them some punishment but not today. Sungyeol thumbs up, “Yay! Hyung jjang!” Sungyeol and Myungsoo happily jumping and randomly dancing.

 

But then, Sungyeol realize something, “H-hyung how do you know I went to see my sister?!” He yelled out of surprise. Myungsoo had his eyes widened a little. Sungyeol surprise that his manager know where they go and meet Suyun. He only told Myungsoo about this. His manager tapped his back, “I know you well, Sungyeol. We been stalking you guys since the beginning. And it was Woohyun who notice it first.” He said while pointing to Woohyun.

 

They widened in disbelief, both of them pretty surprise when knowing the truth. Sungyeol glared at Woohyun, who standing beside Sungkyu. But Sungyeol notice something different from him, his face expressionless.  “Well then, you guys can rest now. The next schedule will replace tomorrow morning, okay?” manager hyung said and walk out from the dorm.

 

“Neh!” Everyone shouted in unison. Everyone except for Woohyun. He just went into his room, didn’t bother to answer manager hyung. *Is that Woohyun?* Sungyeol thought. Woohyun usually smile here and there or fooling around with the other member but what with the sudden change.

 


 

+Sungyeol POV+

We both pretty surprise when knowing the truth. Woohyun knows about this? How? I glared at Woohyun, who standing beside Sungkyu. But I notice something different from him, his face expressionless. “Well then, you guys can rest now. The next schedule will replace tomorrow morning, okay?” manager hyung said and walk out from the dorm.

 

“Neh!” Everyone shouted in unison. Everyone except for Woohyun. He just went into his room, didn’t bother to answer manager hyung. Is that Woohyun? Woohyun usually smile here and there or fooling around with the other member but what with the sudden change. Mostly his expression become like L.

 

I follow him and went to his room. I knock the door asking if I can come in, “The door doesn’t lock…” Woohyun spoke from the room. I open the door and saw Woohyun sit on his bed with his phone on his hand. I close the door quietly, “Hey…” I said as I walk toward him, “What do you want?” He ask coldly.

 

I lend my back at the bed, “Well nothing. Just wanna ask, why you sound different than usual?” I asked, he look at me strangely, “What made you said that?” he raising his left eyebrow. I rub the back of my neck, “well… because you look quiet… you know you usually overact or quite noisy but not today…” I laugh awkwardly. Being alone in the room with Woohyun is kinda scary… especially when he being weird, I mean now.

 

Woohyun stare at me, “I just feel tired that all…” he eyes focusing back to his phone. His answer didn’t sound right. I mean he lied. He doesn’t look tired just his attitude change for a while. Since he told me that so I just accept it. He does had a full schedule, “Don’t want to bother you, rest well then.” I said to Woohyun who actually didn’t really paying attention at me.

 

I ruffle my hair. Aish, something really strange about him now. I turn around and about to walk out from the room, but then my phone suddenly vibrates. Someone call me. I took my phone from my left pocket and look at the ID caller. I smile as I saw the ID caller, “Oh. Hello, Suyun-ah why suddenly call me?”I answer the phone as soon as I saw the ID caller. Suyun call me. She didn’t usually call me. Why so sudden?

 

I heard something drop from my back. I turn to see what and saw Woohyun drop his phone on the floor, “Woohyun?? Are you okay?” I rush toward Woohyun, forgetting I’m in phone with Suyun. He look surprise but I don’t know why, “Hey, are you okay?” I pat his shoulder.

 

He took his phone which it was on the floor, “I-I’m okay, don’t worry. I just accidently drop my phone…” He quickly replied. “Are you sure?” I asked. He nodded. He quickly get up and walk away. “Where are you going?” I give him another question when he suddenly get up.

 

“Somewhere…” He shortly replied. I was about to ask him where but I was too late, he already left the dorm. “What a dump…” I murmur by myself in the room. “Ah, Suyun-ah. Sorry I forgot about you... He he”I smacked my forehead because forget that I was in line with Suyun on phone.

 

“…Ah, ani Gwenchana… Is it Woohyun?”She asked. She happens to hear our conversation. “Oh, yeah, He drop his phone and his face look surprise, then he just walk away like that. He acting weird, you know. Anyway, why do you call me?” Since she ask, I just told her everything even thought she don’t need to know about it. I just wanna let it out. “Oh… um well, I think Myungsoo oppa left his phone here…” she told me.

 

What? Myungsoo’s phone? He left it there? Aish, Myungsoo you such a dumb… He didn’t even notice about it, “Sungyeol did you see my phone??” I heard Myungsoo shout from the living room. There’s he go again, asking me when he didn’t found his phone… “You left it at the café, you idiot!” I shouted. “What?!” He yelled in surprise.

 

“Suyun-ah, wait there. I-” Suyun quickly cut my word, “I’ll come to your dorm! Actually I really wanted to meet the member and I was about to go home! Please?”she begging me through the phone.

 

“Huh? Wait, are you sure you wanna come here??” I shouted not so loud.

 

“Yes.” She answers shortly.

 

“Aish, okay then. I’ll text you the address okay? Make sure you don’t lost!”

 

“Arasso, goodbye!” She hang up as soon as he she said that.

 

I stare at the phone, “She hang up.” I murmurs alone. Now she was acting weird too. Suddenly want to come here & meet the members… What if some of the fans saw her come in the dorm and misunderstood something?! “AHH!” I ruffled my hair in frustration.

 

“Yah! What with the sudden shouted?” I heard Sungkyu yelled as he hear me shouted suddenly. I put my phone into my left pocket and walk out from the room to talk with the others, “Ani~ Suyun told me, she gonna COME HERE!” I yelled back.

 

“Don’t shout we hear you…” Hoya said as he eyes on a book which he reading it the whole time. Wait, was he already read that book, he read it again? I was about to ask him but he said, “Don’t ask me anything.” Hoya glared. , he read my mind!

 

Dongwoo ask curiously, “Suyun? Your sister?” I nodded as my answer. Sungjong squeal, “Suyun? Jinja? Yay! She’s coming here! I can’t wait to see her!” I glare at Sungjong who extremely happy to hear Suyun coming. Sungjong gulped.

 

“Sungyeol-ah, what’s wrong with Woohyun? And why he suddenly went out?” Sungkyu asked. His face showing he worried about Woohyun. I thought he already forget about him. That why he our leader, our caring LeaderGyu~ I shook my head, “Molla, he suddenly acting weird as soon as I answer my call.” I said as I shrugged my shoulder.

I realize I didn’t see L with them. Only 4 of them there. L gone? Where did he go? So I ask them where the hell L go. “In the room.” Dongwoo pointed at the room. “When you said L left his phone at the café he quickly went in and talking to himself like an idiot.” Hoya told me and Sungjong mouthed, ‘crazy.’ As he shook his head.

 

“Yah, Lee Sungjong I saw that!” Myungsoo suddenly came out and headlock Sungjong, “Ah, L hyung! M-Mianhae!” Sungjong said as trying to get out but Myungsoo stronger than him. I stare at the front door, I wonder where Woohyun was thinking back then… 

 


+Woohyun’s POV+

 

“Oh. Hello, Suyun-ah why suddenly call me?” Sungyeol answer his phone. I accidently drop my phone on the floor as I heard Suyun, “Woohyun?? Are you okay?” Sungyeol rush toward me. I didn’t answer him. “Hey, are you okay?” he ask me again and pat my shoulder. My mind just went blank for a while.

 

I took my phone which I drop it on the floor, “I-I’m okay, don’t worry. I just accidently drop my phone…” I quickly replied and stutter a little, “Are you sure?” I asked. I nodded. I quickly get up and walk away. I heard he asking me again but ignore it, my mind aren’t really ready to answer anything.

---

I went a walk around here. Having some fresh air… try to relax my mind… but I keep remembering about it. Suyun… I shook my head, Andwe! I can’t… I can’t… why the memories coming back… I thought I already forgotten about it. I place my hand on my chest, why must I remember about these painful memories… I just want to blurt all out but I can’t people might heard, “I’m such an idiot person…” I murmur alone as I walk around the area, finding someplace to sit.

 

I sit at the bench near the park that quite near to our dorm. I heave a sigh, leaning my back against the bench. I put my earphone and play my mp3, listening to my song ‘Time’. I should forget about you.

 

Few minutes has pass, my body feels very tired after the schedule. I lay my body down on the bench as I look up at the beautiful sky. “Blue sky… Pretty...” sooner or later, I rest there I fell asleep for a while.

---

“Where is it?” A girl wondering around the area, tried to find something. She notice there’s a guy laying on a bench with his cap covering his face, so she decided to ask him for a direction, “Um, hey!” I woke up as I heard someone approaching me. Aish who the hell disturbed my nap?! I get up and place my cap on my head properly. I look up to see who. My eyes widened as I saw it was her.

 

Her eyes still were on her phone, “Can you help me search for thi-” as soon as she turn his face facing me, she drop her phone on the ground. “Woohyun…” She said slowly. My heart beating hard when I saw her face. Why must her/

-----

A/N : Update~ haha, sorry for late update... 

anyway, it just a simple update... -_-

Bear with my mispelled words and typos! ~.^

Thanks for subscribing, comment and reading! ^o^ 

Read my other story too, Okay?? :D