Acception or rejection?

Two Moons

Jessica's POV

 

 Idiot.... Why did I get so close to his face last night??!?! It felt like a trance. And plus, if I did kiss his lips, I could've been done for! I don't know why, but I have some questions to ask him, maybe I could go to his house— Shoot! I don't know where his house is!! Oh never mind, I'll just take a walk and clear things out of my mind.

 

Krystal's POV

 

Its been 45 minutes since I've been awak, still laying on my bed, watching this one k-drama. My tomcat started growling loudly which I know what it means. I walked to the kitchen, I grabbed the Oreo box, and started talking to myself.

"Aish, Jessica is out walking. What's up with her?" I said as I grabbed my Oreo box and a cup of milk and sat on the couch. As I sat down, I felt someone's lap under me. I stood up seeing a beautiful man sleeping. I somehow find him fimiliar? Or is it just my imagination? He slowly opened his eyes, his eyelids looked noticeable and deep from the lack of sleep.

"e-excuse me? You're Sehun right?" I asked 

He nodded and sat up.

"Why are you sleeping on my couch?" I asked

"... Sorry.. I was trying to keep an eye on you but I fell asleep.." He groaned. Whoa... What does he mean 'keep an eye' on me?.. He fell asleep while watching me? Is he some sorta guardian for me? If he is, I got a hot guardian then.

"Excuse me.. What do you mean by 'keeping an eye' on me?" I asked politely. He frowned patting the seat next to him asking me to sit there. 

"I'm sorry. I can't tell you just quite yet.." Sehun said frowning. I grabbed the control putting on my k-drama "Highschool! Love-on" on as I ate my Oreo dipped milk. I can tell he is staring at me eat from the corner of my eye. He grabbed am Oreo and dipped it in milk and ate it.

"Heg, it's mine!" I yelped selfishly

"Selfish much? Sharing is caring" he smirked. I moved my Oreo and milk above me movin to my side so he can't get it, he moved on top of my body just to grab a piece of Oreo. We were too distracted on the idea that we didn't notice eachother on top of eachother. We froze for a bit in that position staring at eachother's face. I scanned his flawless face so close..

-DOOR OPENS-

"hey! Is Jessica here—" Kris stopped as he looked at Sehun and me in our awkward position.

"Oh...?!.. Did I disturb something?." Kris raised an eyebrow and smirked and left

 

Sehun's POV 

 

Gosh! Kris!! UGGH! 

"S-sorry.." Krystal got out underneath me blushing

"I-its ok.." I blushed backing away hiding my face, I then looked at the Oreo box after my face turned back to its normal color, it's EMPTY!

"Ya! You ate all the Oreos?!" I asked loudly

"Ofcourse! I was hungry!" Her stomach growled

"*sigh* how about I take you out to eat instead of eating all your snacks." I suggested, she instantly nodded her head excitedly and next thing you know, we went out of the house on our way to a nearby restaurant.

 

Jessica's POV

 

I headed straight to the library, although I don't really like reading, I like to keep myself busy by reading a book I'm interested in. I walked through the door and went to the closest bookshelf. Hmm.. What should I read? Oh, how about werewolves? Seems interesting?. I asked the librarian where the werewolf aisle was as she pointed all the way to the end. I walked slowly to my aisle. So Kris and Sehun are kinda like werewolves huh? Interesting.. So is that why Sehun and Kris are beyond perfection? What am I saying?? I just said Kris and his friend are pretty cute but Kris has something that makes him different from them? Maybe it's because he wanted to let me live a little longer? 

*THUMP* 

"Oww..." I whispered. I looked around and found myself in the aisle I wanted to go. I looked at the books on the shelf.

Hmm... Twilight?.. I heard it was really good, so—

"Twilight, huh?" A deep voice came behind me, I turned around finding Kris behind me. 

"K-Kris!" I said loudly "What are you doing here?" 

"I was reading a couple aisle back and saw a goddess passing me" he smirked

"Pssh.. You're just saying that!" I blushed

"No, I really mean it" he winked as I blushed even harder feeling my heart beat.

Kris looked down at the book I'm holding. "You wanna read that??" He frowned. "Why? What's wrong with this book?" I asked

"Why read a love story like that when you can read my love for you?" He joked

"Ya! Stop joking!" I punched his arm laughing

 

Kris' POV

Ew.. Twilight? Pssh, I'm way better than those two male characters combine. We sat down on the window bench, we didn't really read our books but we just chatted.

"So.. Why are you picking out werewolf books?" I raised an eyebrow. She looked at me with a stern face. "I don't know why.. But I thought it was interesting when you said that you're a werewolf.. I wanted to know more." She smiled

"Oh.. I see. But trust me, it's hard being one" I chuckled

"You think so?? It looks fun to me!" She said with a surprised look. No... It's not fun at all Jessica.. You can't fall in love with a human. "Jessica, I'll be gone pretty—"

"Wait, let me go find a book really quick!" She said and scurried away finding herself a book. I sat here thinking.. I'll be gone for 30 days, I won't be seeing Jessica until my days pass. I only have 3 more days left.

"Kris! I'm back!" She said and sat back down on her spot, I looked at the books she chose. She had three bright colored books on her lap. 

"What book did you get?" I asked

"I didn't get them for reading" she blushed

"Then what is it for?" I raised an eyebrow. She showed me the first book showing me the cover. 

'Confession'

the second book read

'I Love You'

the last book read

'Be mine?'

I looked at her blushing, hiding herself behind those books from embarrassment. My smile went into a emotionless face. She saw my expression, she sounded scared "Kris.. I'm sorry.. If you don't feel the same way, it's—"

i didn't let her finish and just left her alone, leaving the library. Then I appeared to be near the park and decided to sit on the swings to relax myself. I thought back of what happened in the library. I don't know.. I want her.. But I mustn't accept that or else Something would happen to me and her.. I don't know whether to say this to her, I don't want to see her with anyone else but me. Ugh! Why did I have to catch her instead of Suho or someone?!? I sighed in deep breaths trying to think things out.

 

Jessica's POV

 

I checked out some of my books and walked home sadly. Is he rejecting me? Or is he accepting me in a weird way? *sighs* great.. A handsome guy like him might not even want me, haha. I remembered his lifeless expression when I showed him the books. My heart felt like it was about to break like glass. It hurts..

With Kris..

he put his hands on his chest as if he was hurting, it turns out that his heart felt hurt thinking about what happened. "What is this feeling?.." He thought

 


Awh.. Jessica got rejected? Or did she not? What do you think might happen next? Will Kris and Jessica end up together in the end? Thanks for reading!