The Two Moons

Two Moons

You probably know this female character, her name is Jessica Jung aka Jung Sooyeon. She's in her senior year currently. On the first day of school, there these 12 new transfer male students. They call themselves EXO. People make up nicknames for their group such as 'wolf pack', I mean, when they are near, they can feel their presence or I should say, their 'wolf' aura. As some weeks past by, seems like Jessica found herself a new..stalker? Lately, she's been followed by a fellow EXO member named Wu YiFan aka Kris Wu. Day by day, more and more people start disappearing, and a rumor started going around the school. What exactly is the rumor that's been spread? You will find out when you read the story..

Now this is where the real story begins..


Jessica's POV

 

I went to school with my sister Krystal (aka Soojung), we cautiously look around us making sure we won't disappear like the other students. 

"Jessica-unnie, so who's this guy following you late at night?" My sister asked worriedly

"His name is Kris. I don't really know him but he keeps following me.." I answered. I felt chills running on my arms. "Unnie.. What if he's doing that cause he likes you?" Krystal wondered

"No.. I somehow don't feel good when he follows me.. I just..I just have a feeling that something is gonna happen to me?" I said. Krystal held my hands and squeezed it tightly "Unnie, don't worry, I got your back!" We both smiled and skipped to the school building.

 

At school..

"Omo! This is so scary!" A girl said holding a school newspaper

"I know right?! I'm asking my mom to pick me up for now on!" Another girl said

"Holy crap! This isn't a joke right?!" A guy yelled

"What are they a talking about?" I asked. Krystal grabbed a newspaper and yelled out a 'OMG'. I moved my head next to hers so I can see the newspaper. It reads

'Two moons (The Article headline)

Lately, the disappearance of students attending Conrock High have been a big topic. Some students who witnessed it said that they've saw the sky with two bright round dots. Here are some of the witnessed students

Minzy: I saw a handsome faced men after my friend and I late at night. We were just going to the gas station to get some snacks. He caught hold of my friend as she told me to run, I didn't see what happened next but while I was running, I looked at the sky and saw two different moons next to eachother. A full white moon and a full blood moon. 

 

Qri: I was sleeping with my sister but when I woke up, I found her missing and saw my window already opened, I noticed that there were a red and white moon shining down. It was scary that made it me so paranoid!

 

But the question is, what exactly is the cause of this? Who's behind the two moon phase? Who's kidnapping the students?

———————

 

"Omo! What if Kris was the one who's behind it?!?!" I whispered

"Maybe, who knows?!?!" Krystal said 

 

With the EXO members in a secret room..

"Dammit, should've catch her!" Chen said angrily

"Shh.. We must not be too obvious or else they'll find out" Suho warned

"Should we travel in pairs?" Xiumin suggested

"Oh, great one! Since we have twelve people and it's a even number" Lay agreed

"Alright, Kyunsoo and Kai will be paired. Lay and Tao. Luhan and Xiumin. Kris and Sehun. Chanyeol and Baekhyun. And lastly Chen is with me." Suho announced. Everyone agreed and left the room and went to their belonging class.

As Sehun and Kris walked to their class..

"Hey Kris. Are you still catching that Jessica girl?" Sehun asked

"... Of course." 

"I heard she has a little sister name Krystal, since we are paired up, I might as well go catch her too. If I don't, she might witness the catch." Sehun planned as Kris nodded his head as they separate their ways.

 

At night..

-With Jessica and Krystal-

"Unnie.. Why are we out this late?? Are you trying to make a death wish?!??" My younger sister yelled

"No.. I just wanna see if the two moon rumor is true" I answered looking at the sky. We suddenly heard a crack sound that was probably coming from stick. We looked behind us but saw no one. Next thing you know, I got pushed onto the ground and got my pants dragged by a gray wolf. He took me two blocks away from Krystal and transform into a human figure pushing me against a tree. Wait.. WHAT?!?! It transformed!!? 

"It's been a while Jessica.." A deep but soothing voice said in english. He can speak English?? Not much people in Korea speak English!

"W-What do you want with me?!?" I yelled as he puts his hand on my chin. I couldn't move easily, is he that strong?? Or is there some kind of space barrier??

"I'm here.. To catch you.. Jessica" he said as I can see the light of the moon shining on his smirk (the shadows are covering the rest of his face)

"My name isn't just Jessica! My Korean name is—"

"Sooyeon-Unnie!!!!" Krystal's voice called out

"Soojung-ah!! Over here!!" I yelled out loudly as she came closer and closer

"Crap.. I'll see you again.." He hissed and ran off teansforming into a wolf.

"Unnie, are you alright?!?! What happened?!?" She asked trying to catch her breath

"That wolf...man?.. He said that he is trying to catch me. I don't know what for?.." I said

"Unnie, the moon!" She pointed. We looks at the sky, the red moon next to the white is slowly disappearing!

"Krystal.. I think.. I know what the red moon means!!" I exclaimed

"Omo! What?!?" She asked in curiousity

"The red moon is there when—"


Annyeong! How do think the chapter went?? Please comment so will know! Thanks for subbing this story! Muah! <3 but Ouu, what does the red moon mean?!?! Read more to find out!!