Chapter 7

Trial Love

"Thanks dad for giving us a ride to school today! we'll going in now." I said towards my father.

"Yes, go and have a nice day! Mark, JB, Jinyoung! Take care of sister.." added my father.

"She can take care of herself dad, don't worry, we are too busy to flirt with other girls rather than take care of Sunmi HAHAHA" said Jinyoung jokingly.


As soon as I stepped my foot into the school, my friends greet me.

"Sunmi!!!! you such a lucky ...all your oppa are so hot!!!" said Lim.

"Huh, if you know their actual behavior, you will regret what you have just said." I replied.

"What do you mean ?? Look at that eye blinding smile, it's so bright that it could rival the sun!! You can't escape if you fall for it once, that kinf of person is not a person, it's an angle!!" added Sohee.

 

"I know right?!!! they are the perfect type of guy I like!!" 

"But Mark have a girlfriend already....I'm so sad..." said Lim.

"May I know which girl is dating my brother now ? I'm curious.." asked me.

"She is Tzuyu!! Don't you know that? she's smokin' hot!!!"


 

image image image image image

"Mark, why are you late today?" asked Tzuyu.

"It's just that my sister get ready too slow."

"HAHAHA, you're sister is so cute...her name is Sunmi right?"

"Yeah...she's cute but dumb."

"Yaaaa you !! I heard it!!!" I replied as he's gossiping about me.

"Ohh you still there, go to your class now, work hard in class, don't cause any trouble, don't interrupt anyone, and don't fall asleep!" he said toward me.

"Damn you...you're such a goody good! Don't worry I will take care of myself! We're in the same class tho..."

 

Suddenly Tzuyu smirked towards me....and it startled me....

 

"What is wrong with you Tzuyu?"I asked her.

"What? Nothing....please be formal towards me, I'm your senior."she replied.

 

What? This type of girl is my brother's girlfriend?? Maldu andwee,, 

p/s: Tzuyu is one year older than Sunmi and Mark (basically in this fic, Mark fall in love with older girl XD)

 

"Whatever...I go to class first.." I added.