Chapter 6

Trial Love

"We were completely unaware that this happened between the two of you..." said mom.

"We were so caught up with ourselves, we failed as parents" added my future father.

"Living together for these trial weeks was really fun, but under this circumstances I think it's best if we don't go through with the wedding..." 

 

tumblr_inline_n2pik34Wtm1qdlkyg.gif

 

I'm shocked with my mom's statement...

"No way!!! I want you to get married and be happy!! Both of you have misunderstood!! Me and Mark is not what like you thinking about!! That just an accident!" I replied.

"Yes...it's just an accident, I just consider her as my sister...not more that that..what are you thinking mom...I already have a girlfriend tho.."added Mark.

 

I don't know why, my heart aches when heard that....

 

"Ahhh really ? what a relief..." said my father.

 

"Come on dad, you know my taste towards girl right? compare to Sunmi, my girlfriend is more hot..." added Mark.

 

"Hey you! don't insult your sister...HAHAHAAHA,but it is true Sunmi is quite plain, I hope someday he will get a boyfriend" said my mom with a laugh.

tumblr_inline_n2pijzXCbE1qdlkyg.gif

"Mom!!"I screamed and all members in the house laughing together..

 

 

.