Chapter 4

Trial Love

"Haishhh this kid! Why they left their clothes everywhere!! Just because my mom are not at home, I need to do all the housework...." I muttered while collecting the clothes that scattered on the floor.

"Idiot."

Who's just calling me idiot again ? Of course it's Mark. I hear that word everyday....

"What's now Mark?" I'm asking.

"Just leave the clothes there...we can do things for our self.. no need to work hard...it's not like you're working as maid in this house." he added.

 

 

At first, I'm just hating Mark because he always speak rudely with me...but the truth is, that's just the way he expressed himself. In fact, he is a very caring person.

 

"Ahh, never mind, it's just because I have no work to do..." the fact is I can't stand to live in a messy house.

"It's up to you then..." and he entered his room.

 

After finish all the cleaning, I also went into my room. I would like to study for my upcoming test.

"Ahhh!!! I left my dictionary at school.....maybe Mark can lend me his dictionary.."

I opened the door of Mark's room.

 

"Mark! Can I borrow your....." 

And there's Mark lying on the bed with no clothes! But at least he's wearing trousers, but still! No clothes ?! He look so hot tho!

tumblr_inline_n2pim4RXNp1qdlkyg.gif

"I'm sorry I didn't knock on your door first!"

"Yahh you Sunmi!! " and he quickly get up and took his shirt on the table.

 

 

"What do you want ert!" he added.

"I just want to borrow your dictionary...."

"Here..." he gave me his dictionary.

"Thanks...and sorry..."

"Never mind.."

 

And I quickly return to my room with my heart beating so fast. 

tumblr_inline_n2pima942T1qdlkyg.gif