Chapter 1

Trial Love

My mom said this one week earlier, "I'm getting re-married !!!"

And then she said this 3 days earlier, "We'll be living with his family on a trial basis for awhile."

 

Thus, starting from today, this will be my temporary house.

 

I wonder if both families will get along. Even though we're going to be living together starting today...

 

"Hey Mark, Jaebum , Jinyoung !!! Sunmi and her mother are here !!" "Nice to meet you Sunmi, now please come in, come in..." said my future father.

In my mind right now says "This family seems good..."

"Welcome !!!" said 3 boys that were standing looking at us.

Before this I knew my mother's fiance had a child, but I never knew they were boys.

Suddenly, my future father run towards me and hold my hands, "Sunmi-ahh!! You know I've always wanted a daughter !! Even they were born, I continued to hope they were girls. That's why I'm so happy you came here !!!"

"For myself as well, I've suddenly got more children !!! I'm looking forward to make dinner!" said my mom excitedly..

My mother looked so happy...

"I would also like to warmly welcome my cute sister..." said one of the boys.

"Please take care of us from now on" added another boy with smile.

"Let us introduce our self, I'm Jinyoung, the youngest, this Mark, the oldest, and this Jaebum." while pointing to them.

 

I was a little shocked at the start but somehow this might work out...they seem nice...and cool...

tumblr_inline_n2piey4jf81qdlkyg.giftumblr_inline_n2piezv94y1qdlkyg.giftumblr_inline_n2piezLcGQ1qdlkyg.gif

The next day, I tried cooking for them as my mother and future father have work to do. Maybe preparation for their wedding...

"Waaahhh, it smells great!!!!" said Jinyoung.

"Hold on a moment Jinyoung, I'll get the food right now." I replied.

Jinyoung walked towards me.

"Wooowww, it looks yummy...do you always cook Sunmi?" he asked.

"Hahaha, nope~"

"Our mother and father are eating out today, so they're going to be getting late." said Jinyoung sadly.

"Really ? It's tough with them so in love huh. hahaha" I added.

Suddenly Jinyoung hugging me tightly.

 

"Then, why don't we do the same ?" he said with mischievous tone.

I'm so panic that i don't even know how to react !

 

tumblr_inline_n2pik34Wtm1qdlkyg.gif

 

"Yaaa Jinyoung !! What are you doing!!" I'm struggling to escape from her arm.

"What are you doing! You're upsetting Sunmi!" said Jaebum and he grabs Jinyoung's hands away from me.

As expected, Jaebum is older than Jinyoung and more matured. I was deeply moved with his action.

But my assumption is incorrect, Jaebum suddenly grabbing my hand and said "Sunmi are creatures who desire older guys."

Oh my god !!! Why I need to live with these crazy siblings!!!

"Cut it out you guys!!" said Mark that came from nowhere.

 

tumblr_inline_n2pijzXCbE1qdlkyg.gif

And I was like 'finally! an honorable person is here!!'

"If you guys want to fool around ! do it in your room! !"

 

Oh no!! He's not helping!!! My assumption is incorrect again!

tumblr_inline_n2pik1SrK21qdlkyg.gif

 

"Starting now living room is my theater, get outta here! Hahahaha" he added.

What the hell are they really brothers ??!!!!! I just can't help it but just run towards my room and locked it so that they will never dare to disturb me again!