1

Make Things Right

Hi, dear subscriber! I know...2 months had passed since I posted the foreword....Sorry for that! Mianhe! And since it's been that long, you probably forgot Broken Hope's story. Hehehehe. So here's the link: Broken Hope.

 

Sorry again! >:)

 

.......................................................

 

 

 

 

"......I'm sick and tired of it."

 

 

 

Those words keeps on repeating on my mind. Those words that proved me enough that she was hurting more than I can ever imagine. Don't get me wrong. I love her. But the circumstances being thrown at me just beat me. The plagiarism, smoking issue, ing. Everything.

 

I lost myself. I changed, I knew that. But I didn't know that the girl I love so much was hurting that much.

 

I want to apologize. I want to hold her close to me. I want to tell her that I’ll change again for her. But I can’t.

 

When I heard her say the things that I’ve done to her, I felt guilty. I suddenly want to shoo away her hurtings even if it means letting her go. Even if it means throwing away my plans for the both of us.

 

But once she was gone, and space replaced her place, I suddenly regretted letting her go. I suddenly want to chase her back but I didn’t, because I thought she just needed some time.

 

But that choice, giving her time to think, is what I regret the most. She just left me with my explanations. Her presence that I needed was completely gone.

 

But what's done is done.

 

 

"HYUNG!" I heard someone call me. I turned around to see maknae with a worried face. “Hyung,  what’s happening to you?”

I stared at him, my vision spinning. “I lost her.” I mumbled. I can feel my tears threatening to fall, “I’m so stupid!” I crashed the bottle I’m holding hard on the floor. “She was hurting and I didn’t get the chance to end it.”

Maknae was staring at me,  completely confused. “What are you talking about, hyung?”

“I love her sooooooooo much.....” I took a new bottle and took a sip, “......but I have to let her go.” My tears officially made their way to my cheeks, rolling uncontrollably.

Maknae stole the bottle out of my hand, “That’s enough, hyung. You’ve been drinking since you came back....What happened?”

“She broke up with me....” I took the red velvet box out of my pocket, hearing the maknae gasp, I put the bottle at the table beside me. “You see this?” he just nodded, I made my way towards him. “This ring should be on her finger right now but because of my stupidity, s-she left m-me...” I choked on my words, recalling what had happened on our date. Our last date.

“You have a girlfriend, hyung?” he asked me. I let out a bitter chuckle, my tears never seemed to get tired, “Had.” I corrected him.

“Sorry hyung.” He lowered his head.

I chuckled. “Sleep now. I shouldn’t be dragging you into this....And we still have a photoshoot tomorrow.....” I said as I made my way into my bedroom, stumbling. Hoping to have a goodnight sleep, but I know it’s impossible because I know.....

 

 

 

........guilt and hurt is going to accompany me tonight.

 

 

 

 

.........................................................

 

So....that's the first one! I know it's too short to make it up to you, my dear subscribers, who waited for almost 3 months, but I'll post the next chapter tomorrow! I promise. :)

 

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you! :) Love y'all!