Prompt #61: Kitchen Romance 2.0

Fic Fest AD&AD

It is an hour before lunch on a rainy Sunday, the restaurant is not open until six more hour for dinner but there are already clacking of utensils in the kitchen, racing with the pit a pat from outside.

Luhan bends down, the tip of his tongue peeking out in concentration and sparkling eyes not missing any small details as he decorate his newest creation and carefully wipes a few of vin et de rhubarbe sauce that drips on the edge of his plate.

Jongin's present is unnoticed some meters behind him, taking some nice pictures of his with his phone. He motions for Yixing; Luhan's assistant who is giggling around the corner, to be quiet.

Luhan straightens his back after a while, a satisfied smile is adorning his face.
"Wow, hyung, that looks really good!" Jongin comes closer, leaning on Luhan's shoulder from behind.
"Kim Jongin what are you doing in my kitchen?" Luhan slaps the younger's arm with the napkin.
"I'm bored waiting for my baies de poire galette and I'm hungry and I wanted to see your new recipe hyung~"
Jongin snakes his arms around Luhan's waist, phone still in hands, this time to snap a picture of Luhan's beautiful magret de canard grillè.

The older sighs, knowing that Jongin has left Sehun the new kitchen staff to watch over his baking again. "Go back to your kitchen before your galette is burnt and stop making Se-"

"Bon appètit!" Jongin quickly stabs a piece of the duck meat with a fork that comes out of nowhere and puts it in his mouth before Luhan could prevent him.
"Jongin!" The head chef scolds but Jongin is too busy chewing and enjoying the heaven that is melting with rich flavour on his tongue. He lets out inappropriate sounds as he eats, making Luhan embarrassed.
"God, Luhan hyung, how did you make this wonderful wonderful masterpiece every freaking time?! I looooove it! Mmmhh~"
Luhan slaps him again, "Shut up and go back to your work now, will you?"

The pâtissier grins after swallowing another bite of his early lunch, "Yes, chef!" Then he dives in to kiss Luhan right on the lips, smearing some of the sauce on his lips onto Luhan's, before sprinting off to his own kitchen.

"KIM JONGIN!!!"

Luhan turns back and clears his throat, trying to avoid his assistant's teasing smile as he wipes the already clean kitchen counter awkwardly.

Yixing giggles at the blushing head chef and makes it worse by showing what Jongin just posted on his instagram; a photo of the dish Luhan just finished decorating earlier, and another is of himself from the side, dripping sauce gracefully onto the plate, with the caption:

 

chef_kimj: Be sure to try Chef Lu's new creation at Blanc 俊 tonight! One scoop of my miel crème glacée à la lavande comes free for every order of this delicious main course!

See you~

P.S: isn't he lovely? :)