Prompt #23: Hectic Evening

Fic Fest AD&AD

Jongin comes back after eight hours of an exhausting dance practice. His eyes are barely open as he drags his sore legs to the bedroom. He takes off his t-shirt and lays on the bed, not bothering to take a shower. Sleep overtakes him once he hugs a pillow that smells like Lu Han's shampoo.

It's almost 6PM and Jongin wakes up with a groan, his hard from the dream he just had which involved Lu Han in a pink lacy skirt.

"Lu Han?" He calls, voice heavy and weary. "Lu Haaaaan!" He whines when he gets no response. He sits up and stretches, rubbing the sleepiness from his eyes as he tries to stand on wobbly legs and walk to the kitchen in hope to find his boyfriend.

"Lu?" He frowns when he sees no sign of honey locks and button nose. He takes out his phone from his sweatpants' pocket to dial Lu Han's number but still the older doesn't pick up even after three times trying. The beeping tone ringing in his ear makes him worry.

"Hello, hyung, is Lu Han with you? No no, it's fine, I just woke up and can't find him... Okay, hmm, thanks hyung, bye" he ends the call with Minseok with a sigh.

Where is he? Why isn't he answering my calls? Is he okay? Oh my God, is he kidnapped?!

Now Jongin is in a panic mode thanks to the voices in his head. Maybe it's the effect of dancing his off since eight in the morning and his stomach that is screaming to be fed with a bucket of fried chicken.

He dashes out of his apartment, heading to the elevator and furiously abuses the button like that's going to make it comes faster to his floor. "Come on, come on, come on!" He chants to himself impatiently.

An old lady peeks her head out of her door, curious to the sound of Jongin running down the hall and shakes her head at the...unusual sight, "Kids these days, such a ruckus!" Then closes her door with a scowl.

When the elevator finally dings, Jongin jumps inside, startling Lu Han and some kids. Wait- "...Lu Han?!?!"

Lu Han surely didn't expect to see Jongin like a mad man jumping into the elevator; bare foot, bare chest, bed hair sticking out in every directions, a trace of drool on the corner of his mouth, and is that a ?!

"Jongin what the-" He bites his lower lip when he realizes that they are not alone and immediately drags Jongin outside.

"Lu, where were you?! You didn't answer my calls and you were not at Minseok hyung's coffee shop... I was so worried I almost call the police! I thought you were kidnapped!"

Lu Han cringes when Jongin hugs him, not because of the hard that is poking his hip but because Jongin stinks. "What are you talking about, I just went to 711 downstairs!" He pushes Jongin away, giving him a weird look.

"I couldn't find you and I don't remember seeing you when I got home either..." He pouts.

Lu Han sighs and cups Jongin's face, "I was in the shower when you got home Jonginnie, and my phone is still in the service center because drunk Chanyeol dropped it down the fruit punch bowl, remember?"

"Oh..." Lu Han laughs seeing the blush that is creeping up Jongin's face and pinches his cheeks. "Come on, I'll make dinner, you must be hungry after dancing all day~" He takes Jongin's hand and they walk back to their apartment room.

Just then Jongin notices that Lu Han is not carrying any plastic bag with him. Didn't he say he went to 711?

"Hey, what were you doing in 711? What did you buy?" Because they went grocery shopping just a few days ago, and they still have snacks for the whole week.

Lu Han locks the door and puts his shoes into the rack. "We ran out of condoms." He says, taking out a box of chocolate flavoured condoms from his jacket's pocket, shaking it in front of Jongin's face. "And why are you hard?" He points to the obvious tent.

Jongin looks down, he forgot all about it when he got panic over nothing. "Oh, um you know, a dream..." He scratches the back of his neck awkwardly and he can feel his twitches at the memory of his dream earlier.

Lu Han grins, "Well, I guess dinner can wait. Good thing I bought what we need." He pulls an excited Jongin toward the bathroom. "But shower first, you're gross!"

"I love shower !" Jongin cheers, throwing his sweatpants and boxer behind.