It Was Returned

Return The Favor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Return The Favor: It Was Returned

 

 

 Kyungsoo is scrunching his nose in confusion for the third time today. He closed the door of their org room and saw another present (or rather surprise) wrapped in a tupperware with crimson cloth surrounding it.

 

A bento.

 

 

He always wondered who the heck would play a prank (a useful one) because if ever, this is one of the series of prank that reached a month. 

He paced near his own table, his shining name engraved on one of the rectangular frame like stand at the middle.

 

Student Pres. Do Kyungsoo.

 

The smaller pulled the swivel chair and sat on it, looking at the edges of the gift he's gripping right now as he continued wondering who's the mysterious sender behind those. 

He won't scare them. He'll just...show some tad gratitude and thank whoever that one is.

 

He saw a green sticky note under.

'Please eat some. I'm worried so I prepared a little surprise. Have a nice day! ㅡkrong'

 

"Woah. Is it Valentine's?" An intruding voice resonated on the org room to which Kyungsoo frantically hid the thing he's holding right now. 

He cleared his throat and put the bento under his desk as he clasped his hands and sat straight. "Excuse me fellow student but there's a courtesy rule that you need to at least kno-"

 

Piece of .

Was that...

 

"Long time no see, Kyungie." The angel-faced waved his hand in a teasing manner with that meme face that the younger wanted to punch right now ㅡ for surprisingly appearing right now when he's still wailing.

"Ohh J-Junmyeon hyung.." He faked a laugh as he stuttered while trailing those words. "You didn't give a notice that you're visiting today."

 

He hopes he doesn't look that tense because he'll give up on living if ever he is way obvious.

 

"My bad," He chuckled and walked near thr table only to sit to the cushioned chair in front. "I didn't tell, even to Jongin."

 

"Oh," That's the only thing he could express right now. 

 

"You look better than a poop you were last year I visited," The graduating college student made fun on how nerdy Kyungsoo had become but complimented how handsome he looks right now.

 

"What brings you here, by the way?" He asked straight to the point because if ever, he'll excuse himself to something urgent he had fabricated just to elude the awkward situation. 

This time, it's Junmyeon's turn to be taut and stiff. He adjusted on his seat and fished out something from his gray backpack. "I want to cordially invite you to my wedding. It's still next year but...I want you to be one of my groomsmen," He paused with a heaved breath then an exhale. "First on the list. Like that?"

 

At this moment, he labeled Junmyeon as a sadist lover who's torturing Do Kyungsoo without him knowing. "O-of course, I'd like that." 

"We're good," The older slid the invitation across Kyungsoo. "Hey you want some lunch orㅡ"

 

"Sorry, hyung. I...have plans with..." Kyungsoo is quite trembling as he secretly fidgets his thumb below the desk, blocking the tensed view for Junmyeon. "With..." 

 

The council president is staring at the small window on the door, hoping that someone would peek...or might as well the principal comes in with a task...or another co-officer dashes in without a knock or...

 

"Jongin." He said out of nowhere but it's not out of nowhere because he actually saw a sketchpad raised, fitting to the width of the small window. With a black marker, Jongin's name was scribbled in there, plus his thumbs up emoticon below. 

 

How would he know that he needs his help at the utmost moment? 

 

"Oh, my cousin?" Junmyeon asked and good thing he hasn't noticed the commotion that just sandwiched him.

 

He's very oblivious. 

 

"Y-yes..we're quite getting along...not only because you made me promise to look after that delinquent but we are classmates as well." The owl-eyed man explained without Junmyeon formulating the follow up questions...it's just he defensively blabbered unecessary information.

 

"Is that so?" The brunet asked and motioned a nod. "That's good. I liked seeing you together gettin' along and stuff..." Junmyeon stood up, aborting the invitation as he bid an 'I'm going then.'

 

As expected, another visitor entered the org room and it was the man behind all commotion. 

 

"You're pretty gullible," He smirked but retreated it with a playful smile a delinquent seldom does. "To say my name in front of your loved one. Cheating."

 

"I never cheated. It's not like your cousin and I had anything to start with." Kyungsoo retorted in a non-chalant tone, trying to make himself busy with paperworks. 

 

Jongin was quite disappointed. Hasn't the other noticed something worth noticable? He frowned down, glancing at his wristwatch. It's a deafening silence but he wanted to strike a conversation, wanting to thread some q&a with the older. 

 

"Have you eaten?" The raven asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter