Give Back What's Stolen

Return The Favor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Return The Favor: Give Back What's Stolen

 

 

A loud thud caused by a forced slam of the classroom door was heard ㅡ again. 

The cold and inconsiderate student council president that shares the same class with the alpha groans mentally and grits his teeth in entire annoyance.

He needs to find a legit cover up again.

 

The Chemistry teacher was currently asking a question about balancing equations when the gangster dashes in without further notice.

Just how polite was that?

 

"Sorry?" The professional lecturer volunteered with intended sarcasm because he won't simply apologize though he's been late for many times already.

"It's fine. Don't apologize, sir." The blonde with ear piercings smirked viciously and pushed the nerdy who occupied his usual seat. He fixed the lollipop stuck on his lips as he raised his both covered legs unto the desk, his dirty converse sneakers greeting everyone.

 

The face of unsatisfaction was conveyed in the mentor's face because of the late student's innate rudeness. Good thing there's a life saver who thought that him answering the question in the recitation will save the scene for later. 

 

"Kim Jongin you really want another detentio-"

 

"Can I volunteer?" Kyungsoo eagerly raised his right hand, diverging the attention of his professor from his lethal glare on Jongin. "...to answer your previous question about the definition of balancing chemical equation?"

 

The lecturer's face lit up for a moment and gestured a nod. "My pleasure."

 

Kyungsoo stood up, fixing his round eyeglasses, giving out a confident, sophisticated aura. "A chemical equation is a written symbolic representation of a chemical reaction. The reactant chemicals are given on the left-hand side and the product chemicals on the right-hand side." He trails then continues his speak. "The law of conversation of mass can be created nor destroyed in a chemical reaction, so the number of atoms that are present in the reactants has to balance the number of atoms that are present in products."

 

His fellow classmates are in awe, murmuring that he is really the student council president who excels in various things.

The Chemistry teacher nodded in great approval, almost lending a slow clap for the genius' vivid and on point answer. "Exemption in our next quiz. You want that?"

 

Kyungsoo sat on his seat and crossed his arms, his back leaning on his chair. "Great offer but I'd like to...swap it with additional points for the next quiz? I'd rather answer your test, sir. I don't measure my capability by having exemptions."

 

The whole class motioned an impressed 'oh' as they can't believe that the teacher's rare offer of exemption was rejected by him.

 

"Okay, if that's what you want, Mr. Do." The teacher just grinned and checked his watch. He closed the thick book on the table and carried it on his arms as the bell rang as well. "It's time. Class is dismissed."

 

Kyungsoo just sighed. To be honest, he doesn't label himself as a pure genius because it took him like half an hour to memorize that paragraph about balancing chemical equations just to utilize that as a legit cover up in case.

 

The small guy who seldom smiles got his stuff and slung his black backpack on his petite shoulders. Because of his cover-ups for Jongin, he had more responsibilities than he was when he's like in his freshman year. 

He is the last one to dash out of the room when the door blocked his way, revealing a wolf-looking gangster staring deep daggers at him like he's stripping the heck out of Kyungsoo. 

 

"Mr-know-it-all did it on purpose, right?" Jongin let out a sly smile, his arms crossed, back leaning against the door and right knee raised a little, leg bent.

"You're blocking the way, Mr. Kim." He said in a monotonous tone, adjusting his posture as he tries to escape from his touches. 

"You're still butthurt about your breakup with my cousin?" Jongin's tone is becoming really teasing and the smaller's knuckles are slowly becoming pale. "And you do everything because Junmyeon hyung said to you that you shall look after m-"

 

Kyungsoo agressively raised his head, meeting the delinquent's eyes like a brave man. "Shut the up or else I'll give up on you."

Jongin thinned his lip, nodding his head in a fast pace. "I understand...but you like him that much? By the way, he's in his last year of college now and..." The lean lad paused and he felt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter