2/2

When the Size is the Same
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On the next month Yongguk graduated. He was the top student on his year, as expected. Yongguk felt he needed to meet Daehyun, but he couldn’t find the boy anywhere. Yongguk searched for Daehyun’s best friend, Youngjae. He got shocking news from him.

“Well, Daehyun’s grades dropped drastically suddenly. I was surprised when he said he was moving out from Seoul.”

“Did he say where he was going to move?” Youngjae answered him with a shook.

Right after the graduation party, he drove his car to Daehyun’s small house. He tried to open the door and the door was locked. It could mean neither Daehyun moved or Daehyun wasn’t at home. Yongguk waited for Daehyun inside of his car for the rest of the day. When his dad called, it meant he had to go home. He began to start up the engine, but he didn't drove the car yet when he saw woman got inside the house right beside Daehyun. He ran after the woman. He grabbed the woman’s arm, made the woman screamed and struggled. Yongguk really did make a scene. A man got out of the house and almost got punch if he didn’t let the woman’s arm go.

“Look. I just want to ask. I’m not here to harm her.” The woman’s man showed his uneasy face.

“I just want to ask if you know the boy who live right next to you.” Yongguk saw a hope when the woman looked surprise and stepped a little closer to Yongguk.

“Do you mean Daehyun-ssi?” Yongguk nodded quickly.

“My friend said he was moving? Is that true?” The teenage boy looked really worried.

“Well, I know him very well. I’m Jung Heeyoung and this is my husband, Kim Young Wook.”

“I’m Bang Yongguk. I’m,” before Yongguk could say anything more, the woman cut it, “Are you the baby’s father?” Yongguk widened his eyes.

“Are you?” The boy wanted to say no, but if he said no, then he probably wouldn’t get any answer.

“Yes, I’m.” with that Hee young slapped him hard.

“HOW COULD YOU!” Yongguk looked at her in disbelief. Damn, he was saying yes and this what he got!

“HE SACRIFICE HIS LIFE FOR YOUR BABY! He also moved because he wanted to take care of your baby seriously! How dare you left your child with him who was just a 16 years old boy! You are sick!” She was about to slap Yongguk again, but it never came because the husband already stopped her hand and calmed him down.

“Look. He was the one who wanted to take care of the baby! I know he wasn’t ready and yet he still insisted to take care of him! Look, I just want to know where he moved. I’ll fix this.” What he said wasn’t totally lies; he just said it like Daehyun was his boyfriend. However, he felt he was responsible for what happened to Daehyun now. If only he didn’t followed what Daehyun wanted and ignored him like that; Daehyun wouldn’t be gone now.

“NEVER! You are just a liar! You aren’t such a gentleman! You make him take care of YOUR baby!” Yongguk was totally mad. He wdidn’t like the woman to kept saying ‘his baby’. Damn, he was never having with anyone!

“! The baby isn’t mine! He is Daehyun’s!”

“D-Daehyun pregnant!? You liar!” This woman was really annoying.

“Of course no! Daehyun adopted it, alright?” He ruffled my hair in frustration.

“No way! He said Youngsoo’s parent wanted Daehyun to take care of the baby. And Youngsoo’s parent is you, right?”

“No! I don’t know what story he was telling to you. I’m not Youngsoo parent, okay? We were about to adopt him, right after I’m graduating. But then Daehyun just adopted him without telling me anything! I know nothing until today, okay? I was so surprised and his friend said that Daehyun already moved. That’s why I’m here to ask you. Please just answer me. Do you know where he was moving to?” Yongguk lied a lot today, but he couldn’t believe he did it all because of that fat ugly boy and the baby.

“I’m sorry, but I don’t know. He only said he wanted to take a good care of Youngsoo.” Yongguk was totally disappointed. He walked quietly to his car.

“Hey, boy! Wait.” The woman’s husband went to him and gave something.

“Maybe this could help you.” The older man handed him a book.

“That fat boy dropped the book when he was got into the bus. I wanted to give him the book, but the bus already drove away. I think you deserved to read this book. Well, he is such a kindhearted boy. Eventhough he is ugly and fat, but he helped my wife and I a lot. I know for sure that he never have someone who really cares about him. So, I hope you’ll find him and stay beside him.” Yongguk nodded and took the book.

Months has passed, Yongguk kept searching for Daehyun. Yongguk read all the written pages inside the diary, Daehyun’s diary. By reading it, he finally understood that Daehyun had developed feeling for Yongguk. If only Daehyun was here, Yongguk would tell what he was feeling for the younger boy. If only Daehyun was here, he would kiss him repeatedly. Not only Daehyun, but also Yongguk felt the same towards Daehyun. Yongguk spent all of his time for reading Daehyun’s diary and searching for Daehyun’s whereabouts. Right now Yongguk focused on developing his family business and searching for Daehyun. While doing the things, he took a business major. Yongguk’s dad asked him whom he was searching for. His dad knew that this someone was special for his eldest son. Yongguk always told his dad that he didn’t want to take over his family business; he said Yongnam, his younger twin, deserved the business more than him. But right after the boy graduated, Yongguk took what was his right. He took control over his dad’s business. Hid dad who just sat and watched over Yongguk’s works found something odd. He found Yongguk used his men to search for someone in Korea. Yongguk’s dad asked the boy himself but never got any answer. He even asked the twin, but Yongnam knew nothing. One day, he visited his boy in his office, only to find Yongguk asleep soundlessly on his desk. His dad smiled and his son’s hair. In his son’s hand, he saw a photo. He took it slowly, not wanting to wake up the boy. In the photo he saw a fat boy who hold a baby in his arms. After that his dad never asked about it anymore. He restricted anyone from helping his son. Yongguk realized it immediately.

“Dad! Why did you take back my men?”

“I have the right, Yongguk. They are my men, not yours.” Yongguk slammed his hand on his dad’s desk.

“They are mine since you gave your company to me!”

“Not before I die, the company is still mine. Remember that. And I hope you will stop searching for that fat Jung. I don’t understand what you see in that ugly fat and on top of that, it’s a he.” Hid dad mumbled the last sentence, but Yongguk still could hear it.

“He meant everything to me! Daehyun and Youngsoo are the reason I want to take over your company! If you won’t let me search for them, the you won’t see me inside that company ever!”

“Well, I don’t expect my son to be a gay at all. And I also don’t expect my successor to have a boy as his wife.” Yongguk couldn’t stand this anymore. It was just too much. His dad was begging him to control the company and now his dad didn’t wanted him anymore.

“WHAT AM I TO YOU!?” Without saying anything, Yongguk went out of the office.

“I’m no longer your son.” That was the last thing he said to his father before he was completely gone from the sight.

“YONGGUK!” His dad got up and yelled for his son’s name. He didn't expect everything to be like this. He slammed his body back to the seat. He couldn’t rely on Yongnam. He knew his younger son interested in art and he wasn’t as smart as Yongguk. He truly couldn’t let Yongguk go. But he also didn’t want his successor to be a gay too.

Yongguk put his things in the bag. His mom came into the room and cried. She asked why he brought all ofhis thing. Yongguk said nothing. He packed his things and before he went outside the house, he hugged his mom tightly and said ‘sorry’ times. He didn't want to see his mom crying, but he didn’t want to be his father’s puppet anymore.

“Please don’t search for me. I’m so sorry mom. I choose this path and I hope you’ll support me.” He hugged his mom who was still crying. He gave all the facilities that his dad had gave him. He only brought the bag and some money from his savings.

“See you, mom.” Yongguk kissed his mom’s temple. The boy walked slowly to the bus stop. He wanted to search a job outside Seoul; he thought if he searched for Daehyun in small city, the probability to find them was higher. He began searching for part time job with salary that at least could make him survive for 3 weeks, after that he would travel to another city.

He already spent 6 months for searching Daehyun. Yongguk became desperate to find the fat boy. He was losing hope. Now he went to his last destination, the city of Busan. He knew if he didn’t find the boy here, then the boy was either in the smaller cities or villages, or maybe he already went across the country. If he didn’t find the boy here, he would give up. Yongguk got off the bus. He looked around and smiled. He really liked the city. ‘Maybe if I couldn’t find him here, I’ll live in this city.’ He began to walk and searched for a place to stay. He did save some money so this time he got to rent an old small house. This time he also applied for a bigger job. If usually he only worked as bartender, waiter, or the other jobs like that, now he tried to apply in such a big company. Just like he thought maybe he would live here. As expected Yongguk was accepted in Shinsegae Department Store Company as the store manager. He didn’t expect anything more. The salary he got is more than enough. He was going for his first day as store manager tomorrow.

The next day, Yongguk woke up early in the morning. He wore white shirt, black tie, and black pants. He looked so damn hot; every single woman took a glance at him, even the married one. Well, unlucky them, Yongguk just got attached to the fat boy Daehyun. That day he was praised by the CEO self. After work, his women colleagues invi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter