Misunderstandings I

Forbidden Love

 

A/N: -ahemahem... author's note at the start of the story? LOL . Sorry . Announcement x)-

LOOKY HERE BEFORE YOU READ PEOPLES ! x)

Firstly, I'm sorry to my mommy which I promised her many times to advertise her story and I didn't so...

PLEASE READ THIS, at least read the foreword first ! 

We Meet, We Part, We Meet Again

Oh yeah, before you click... do remember to read the foreword there and come back okays?

I'm attempting a triple update today xD

I shall know who done so >D



 

[Minhwan’s POV]

I was stuck.

I had no idea who to side with. Jiyeon was my best friend and so was Seunghyun…

“ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” I shouted and threw a pillow against the wall. I wasn’t going to sleep anytime now, not with what I just learned, and no one was going to get awakened by all my shouting anyway, my room was sound-proof because I play the drums… Which was what I did everytime I was upset.

Picking up my drumsticks that was always ready on the bedside table, I walked towards my drumset.

“Seunghyun sounded like he was crying when I picked up the phone…” I gripped my drumsticks tight and sat down behind my drumset. They were my friends, every beat of every drum, every crash of the cymbals told a story, not anyone could understand but I did.

“He said that Jiyeon wanted to end their relationship because he wasn’t mature enough for her.” Seunghyun is mature, it’s just that his other personality overrides the mature ones… he always wants to put a smile on the faces of people he loves, people around him. I smashed the cymbal. Why doesn’t Jiyeon understand that?

“Jiyeon also said… all these times she didn’t take their dates to be serious, but was just toying with him and that she had another guy in her sights.”

“Seunghyun knew that it wasn’t true, he insisted that the Jiyeon he knew wasn’t like that. So the next day, Jiyeon introduced him to a guy she called her boyfriend.” This wasn’t true anyway! Jiyeon never had a boyfriend. She never told me… she also didn’t tell me about Seunghyun and her… I started lightly tapping out a rhythm on my drums.

“Although Seunghyun still wasn’t convinced, the next day Jiyeon and the guy put up a very realistic show for him, behaving intimately and things like that… it was plain torture for Seunghyun.”

“So he left.”

Jiyeon isn’t like that. That isn’t the Jiyeon I know. She wouldn’t hurt people that love her… But why?

[Jiyeon’s POV]

“Seunghyun?” Surely not the Seunghyun I know? He’s missing?

Wow. That’s news.

“Jiyoung-yah… did you hear anything else?”

Jiyoung looked at me. “Of course unnie, but you wouldn’t want to hear.”

“Why?”

“It’s all talking about you.” Jiyoung gave me an uncomfortable smile. “It doesn’t sound nice unnie, Minhwan oppa wasn’t in a good mood either…”

Even Minhwan doesn’t believe me anymore? “Did he say anything about me?”

Jiyoung put a finger to her lips. “Oppa told me not to tell anyone.”

I sighed. I needed to explain to Minhwan or else he’d misunderstand… And Minhwan misunderstanding things was not nice to see… not at all. Then suddenly my phone vibrated.

It was a message from Minhwan.