Chapter 4: Daylight

G.L.O.W.

After they managed to detangle Alexandria from Kai, Chanyeol, Sehun, and Alexandria stood outside the dorm building planning on what to do next. Kai went off to his home to visit his dogs, the trio realized they didn’t have much of a plan. Well actually Chanyeol may had came up with one. His stomach growled an answer.

    “Chanyeol-oppa, you didn’t eat breakfast?” Alexandria asked. However, she did remember when he had answered the door, he did look like he had just woken up. That was probably the truth. “Oh no, I must had woken you up! I’m sorry.”

    “Oh no, It’s cool. I just had woken up late is all,” Chanyeol said, leaning against the side of the building, trying to play it cool, though he was kinda starving.

    “Well hyung it’s a little late for breakfast now.”

    “Hey how about we go get lunch then? It’s been awhile since I ate, then we could figure out something to do from there,” Alexandria suggested.

    “Sounds like a plan to me,” Chanyeol agreed. Chanyeol had kinda a day planned, but it was only for two. He was caught off guard by the inclusion of Sehun into the mix. However, Alexandria seemed not to mind at all so Chanyeol decided to just let it go.

    “I know this really great place in Hongdae we could go to.”

 

“Hongdae? Guys, it’s broad daylight, wouldn’t you two get recognized?” Alexandria said, swapping glances between the two. She looked at Chanyeol’s silver hair and tall frame. He was not someone people could just glance over. Alexandria was sure no one would look just one time at that handsome face. Sehun’s hair was at least a natural color, but still once again, a face like his would be hard to miss. He was handsome too, just as all of EXO was. but his face was little more slender and in it’s resting state, it was very serious, very much unlike Chanyeol’s, whose face held trances of smiling and laughing and a more childlike demeanor. His face was very sweet, Alexandria noticed. Very sweet with still manly charms that held her gaze for a long time.

Chanyeol noticed Alexandria was looking at him and guessed she was probably talking about his silver hair that would get him spotted in Hongdae.

“Aish you may be right about that,” He said running a hand through his silver hair. “Hey we can all wear mouth masks that way we won’t get recognized right away.”

“That’s a good idea hyung. I’ll go to the front desk and get some masks.” Sehun quickly ran inside and returned with 3 lower face masks. “Here Lex-noona, I found one for you to match your outfit for today.” He handed her a white face mask with a sunflower design in the corner.

“Aww Sehun, that was really sweet,” she said as she tied on the face mask. He handed Chanyeol a black face mask and he tied on his own white face mask.

“Alright guys, how do I look?” Alexandria asked. Chanyeol thought she looked cute, with her black and yellow Nirvana shirt and white skinny jeans. Sehun did a good job matching her yellow sunflower crown with the face mask.

“You look like an adorable bandit!” laughed Sehun. Well Chanyeol definitely agreed she was stealing something.

“Hell yeah! Come on guys let’s go!” Alexandria exclaimed.

 

Sehun paid for them a taxi to take them to the Hongdae district. Alexandria was excited. She hadn’t been the Hongdae district in forever. Also she had never been able to hang out with Sehun so that was pretty cool. Chanyeol seemed a little quiet though. She wondered what could be on the cute giant’s mind. She decided to spark up some conversation as they exited the taxi in front of Sinchon Subway Station.

“Hey, I’ve noticed I’ve never heard you swear before,” she said as the trio walked down the street.

“Yeah, haha I try not to swear so much in front of girls,” Chanyeol chuckled.

“Haha, don’t worry about it. We’re both grown here. You can be comfortable around me. I won’t mind you swearing if you don’t mind me swearing.” Alexandria stuck out her pinkie to Chanyeol in way of a promise. He grinned that sweet grin of his and wrapped his little finger around hers. She hoped he didn’t find girls that swore unattractive. Alexandria didn’t want to disclose too much information at the time, but Chanyeol was her second bias of EXO.

“Hey guys, let’s go in here! This is like one of my favorite stores.” Sehun said, exiting into a building. Alexandria and Chanyeol followed.

“Haha, this Rilakkuma hoodie is too cute!” Alexandria exclaimed, holding up a brown hoodie with the trendy lucky bear’s face on it. Sehun walked over with a black fedora hat on top of his head.

“Haha it really is. You should try it on,” he commented.

“I don’t know Sehun, we should really go get food, Chanyeol is probably really hungry,” Alexandria said looking up at him.

“Oh come on, you would look so cute in that!” Sehun whined.Chanyeol didn’t want to be the one to ruin his friends’ fun. Besides the hoodie may not be there when they got back.

“No, I’m fine honestly, it would look really nice on you. Rilakkuma is one of my favorite characters.”  Alexandria smiled up at him and then went off to find a dressing room.

“He’s one of mine too. Alright guys I’ll be right back,” she said disappearing into one of the rooms.

“We’ll be out here waiting.” Chanyeol said, sitting on one of the stools outside the dressing rooms. He tried not to think about his gnawing hunger when he suddenly heard two girls squeal from behind a rack of clothes.

“OMG is that Chanyeol oppa from EXO!?”

“OMO, yes! That’s his silver hair!”

“OMG what is he doing here? Is he waiting for a girl?”

“He does look like someone’s boyfriend, just sitting there. OMO he’s so handsome!”  He swore he heard camera clicks. thought Chanyeol, Netizens were going to eat him alive now, so was his manager. He wondered where Sehun had disappeared to. He got up from the seat and noticed the two girls running away. , he had to hide this hair quick before they might come back with friends. He knew Alexandria would be in more fire if they got pictures of her as well.  He went over to the hats. Maybe picking out a nice snapback would help. He found a red and black one real quick and went to pay for it at the counter.

“Woah! You look so cute in that, Lex-noona!” He heard Sehun say. Back near the the fitting rooms, he found Alexandria twirling in the hoodie in front of a three way mirror. The hoodie fit her nicely and with the hood over her head it had little Rilakkuma ears.

“I told you Sehun! I don’t wanna be cute, I want to be ing fierce! I’m older than you!” she said, bearing her hands like claws and making a fierce face. Sehun laughed as she growled at him. Chanyeol didn’t understand how a girl that could swear like her could also be so adorable and sweet at the same time, but he would totally take it.

“Oh Chanyeol-Oppa, that’s a nice hat!” she said after she had changed and went to go pay for the hoodie.

“Not nearly as nice as your hoodie,” he joked.

“Haha, maybe if you shrink a few I’ll let you borrow it.” she responded. All three of them laughed.

“Alright guys here’s the place,” Sehun said. Alexandria and Chanyeol looked up at the store’s sign. It read “Bonjour” in Hangul.

“Beon-Jeoul?” Chanyeol tried to say aloud. Alexandria laughed.

“No, Oppa. ‘Bonjour’. It’s French,” Alexandria corrected, following Sehun into the quaint restaurant.

It had a light-up LED sign that flashed “OPEN” on the side of the wall with a winding wooden staircase leading downward.

“Whoa this is crazy,” Chanyeol said as he descended into the dimly lit area, making sure not to bump his head. Above a doorway read a sign that say $3.50 lunch that lead to a welcoming atmosphere that looked like a modern log cabin with comfy looking furniture. It was a small hole in the wall place with a few sit in booths and a small bar. The best part was there was barely anyone in it. They happily removed their mouth masks.

“Wow, Sehun! Nice find! This place is absolutely charming,” Alexandria said as she slid into a booth.

“Thanks! Stumbled upon this place some months ago,” Sehun almost made a show of sliding in right next to her, much to Chanyeol’s disappointment. He sat on the booth seat in front of Alexandria.

“Well, it’s pretty perfect in location. Let’s see what kind of food they have,” Chanyeol said looking at the menu. They were informed that Bonjour’s speciality was having basically a toss up menu, meaning it changed almost every day leaving guests to just have whatever.They decided on the day’s special of Chinese Pork, grilled Jukumi(octopus), dakjuk, and sukju namul muchim. They ordered their food and drinks and then got comfortable, listening to Korean Indie.

“So I noticed you actually knew what that sign said outside,” Chanyeol said starting up the conversation. “So do you speak French as well as Korean and English?”

“Well actually I’m fluent in five languages. Korean, English, French, Italian, and Arabic,” Alexandria said, taking a sip of her mango boba tea. Chanyeol and Sehun looked at her with utter shock.

“What?! We have like a hot genius!” Sehun commented. Chanyeol thought he could actually see blush on those brown cheeks. He probably imagined it though.

“Yeah, so you have a beautiful brain as well?” He laughed. This time he swore he saw blush.

“Well, that’s what you get when you’re a military brat. I’ve been a lot of places,” Alexandria responded.

“It’s been a week already and we still barely know each other,” Sehun said.

“Well I know alot about you guys, I was a fan of yours since the beginning…” Alexandria said, nonchalantly. And now look where we are.

“We wanna know a lot about you. What other interests do you have besides serenading people?” Chanyeol asked. This is like a complete flip, thought Alexandria.

“Well I really like playing music.”

“Do you play instruments?” Sehun asked, taking huge sips of his chocolate boba tea.

“Actually I play four. Piano, flute, violin, and acoustic guitar.”

“Woah, that’s almost as many as Chanyeol-hyung,” Sehun said astonished.

“Really! Also, are you a Nirvana fan?” Chanyeol asked, looking at Alexandria’s shirt.

“Well of course I had to own their album Nevermind, but honestly I’m more of a Green Day fan. I can play Boulevard of Broken Dreams on my violin.”

“Whoa! That’s amazing! One day we should totally play together!” Chanyeol exclaimed, looking at her thoughtfully.

“Really? I would really look forward to that.,” Alexandria said, she smiled that smile that warmed Chanyeol’s soul. Sehun downed the rest of his boba tea.

“Hey, guys I will be right back okay. Don’t eat my food if it gets here before I do,” Sehun said shooting a threatening glance over at Chanyeol. Then he ran off in the direction of the bathroom.

“Haha, I don’t know why he glared at you, I would probably eat his food first,” Alexandria laughed and sipped her own mango tea. Chanyeol noticed she had music note tattoos on her knuckles.

“Wow, are those real?” Chanyeol asked pointed to her right hand. Alexandria looked at where he was pointing and nodded.

“Haha yeah they are. Is that one real?” She pointed to the one on his wrist, that read “Happiness Delight”.

“Haha yeah, you know from my Instagram page,” Chanyeol said rubbing his wrist subconsciously. He then took Alexandria’s fingers in his hand and inspected the tattoo. He saw an eighth note, bass clef, treble clef, and quarter note. He ran his thumb gently over the musical symbols.

“These are really cool!” he said. He looked at Alexandria and noticed she was totally red. He then realized he was sitting here holding her hand and to anyone that could had seen that, they totally would had thought it was romantic. He didn’t know what had possessed him to be so bold.

“I-I’m sorry. That was totally inappropriate of me…,” he said, abruptly letting go of her hand. Alexandria slowly retracted her hand and placed it in her other one.

“Um… It’s okay…,” She said softly, looking down at the tattoos considerably.

“If you don’t mind me asking, do they have a meaning or background behind them?”

“Yeah, sorta. I guess it’s kinda like my commitment to music. These tattoos are like my wedding band to symbolize I’m married to the music,” she grinned, resting her chin on her palm. Chanyeol smiled. This girl was passionate about music just as much as he was. He couldn’t help, but want to know more.

“That’s totally how I feel! So, Lex, who got you into music?”

“It was my father. Music was his passion and love in life besides my family.”

“That’s so cool. My father is really into music too! He got me started as well!” Chanyeol said excitedly. All of sudden he noticed something in her words. The operative word being was.

“Wait, Lex-ssi, did you say was?”

“Yeah…,” She said looking forlorn. “Um… my dad passed away when I was 15…” Chanyeol thought back to her audition video. The tears he saw twinkling down her face. Her father must had been who she was thinking about. He didn’t mean to bring sad memories back to her. Alexandria noticed Chanyeol’s crestfallen face. She also noticed her eyes watering unwilling. , she didn’t mean to get so emotional.

“No Chanyeol-oppa, don’t be sad for me, I’m fi-.” She stopped mid-sentence as Chanyeol suddenly reached over the table and brushed a tear from her face. He then took her tattooed hand into his hand.

“Thank you for sharing that with me,” he said smiled softly. Alexandria couldn’t help, but smile. He was sweeter than she could imagine.

“Did I ever tell you, that you’re my second bias?”

“Nope.” His smile got bigger.

They let go as soon as the food arrived and just in time because Sehun just got done in the bathroom.

“Hell yeah, food’s here! Hey Lex-noona are you okay?”

“Yeah! Chanyeol was telling me a really funny joke.”

“Really? What was it?”

“It was how he put wasabi in your food, hoping it would make you hotter for the fans.”

“HEY I DIDN’T DO THAT!”  

 

Kai got done visiting his babies. He wished he could had stayed maybe longer, but his mother was leaving to visit his grandparents in Incheon and didn’t feel comfortably being at home alone again. Same reason he didn’t stay at the dorm. It was empty. There was only one room he didn’t mind being alone in and that was a dance room. When he was alone in a dance room, he could fill it with any music he wanted to and then be himself. There he didn’t feel constricted under the lights and cameras of others. He didn’t have to worry about s or anything of that nature. He could just let go and be free. He felt so comfortable in dance rooms with mirrors that more often than not, he would fall asleep in them.

    He knew Girl’s Generation was using the big and main practice rooms today to get ready for some comeback, however, there wasn’t many moments where he could have his own free time so he sought the use of the older practice room. Taemin had told about it when Kai had first became a trainee. He had packed his dance bag and walked through the older parts of the SM building.

When he was near the room, he was surprised to hear what sounded like classical music resonating down the hallway. He only thought the dancers knew about this secret room and none of the dancers he knew of SM Town listened, let alone danced to classical music. He rushed over to the room and looked in the door window. He couldn’t believe his eyes at what he was seeing.

    In the room, flowed natural light from the midday sun through the room’s giant windows. There in the middle of the room, was the figure of a girl illuminated by the outdoor light and as it looked to Kai, light radiating off her own body. The girl was dressed in a mint green leotard with a long sheer green skirt that reached to her ankles. On her feet were what Kai recognized as green en pointe shoes. A ballerina.

    A ballerina angel, thought Kai. He had not walked into a ballet class in a long time but he knew beautiful form when he saw it. On point in her en pointe shoes, the angel glided through the room. The music seemed to flow through her, spinning her pirouettes on a dime. Each move was gracefully and full with purpose. Strength accented her arabesque as she seemed to reach up to the heavens. Her silhouette shadowed in the light pouring into the room and into her being. Kai was spellbound, unable to move from his advantageous spot in the door window. The music started to and Kai watched as the girl took a jogging start. Then the angel leap with all her strength and beauty mustered into the grandest grand jete Kai had ever witnessed. He swore he saw the girl sprout wings. When the song had reached its end, the exhausted angel took a beautiful bow, she faced the floor, her hands crossed one over the other extended to her pointed toe in front of her, her sheer green skirt spread around her in a circle, as she was a flower in a meadow. With his eyes adjusting to the light, he noticed the tan skin of the girl’s arms and the reddish brown color of her bun. It was his subconscious applause that startled the girl and caused her to pop her head up. Finally Kai could see her face.

    “Kai?” Oriana said, looking toward the source of the clapping. She panted, exhausted from her dance. She felt like she was totally out of practice. She didn’t have many chances to really practice ballet in the last few months due to her acceptance as a SM trainee. She hoped to get some personal practice in now, but she was completely unaware she had an audience. She ran out into the hall, but by that time, Kai had bolted out of sight. Oriana was completely perplexed. She swore she had just seen Kai of EXO and not only saw him heard him as well, clapping. Oriana sat on the floor of the practice room and thought about what to do. She went to her bag and pulled out her cell phone. She dialed a number and waited while the phone rang.

    “Yeobseoyo?”

    “Wheesung-ssi! You would not believe what just happened?” Oriana said into the phone.

    “Omg what? Are you okay, Unni?” Wheesung was Oriana best friend since she became a trainee of SM. They had clicked almost immediately. Most of it could be credited to their close ages, only being a few months apart. Aside from Alexandria, Wheesung had always been there for Oriana when she was feeling out of place in company of melanin lacking people. While Alexandria had offered her comfort in that area as well as also being multilingual, Wheesung had offered Oriana acceptance and looked up to her not as if she was another exotic person, but as just another human being. On audition day, Oriana had been so scared to audition that she found herself crying in the bathroom, too nervous to go on, but a voice had came to her rescue. Oriana had opened the bathroom stall that day to find a sweet faced Korean girl stretching her hand out to her. She had sat there and talked to her until her fears had subsided. Oriana would never forget that voice. The voice that was now on the other end of the phone.

 

“No, no I’m fine. But listen, listen! Kai from EXO was just right outside the door I was dancing in!” Oriana exclaimed.

    “What!? Come on come on! What happened? What happened?” Wheesung asked, excitement building.

    “I don’t know! I had finished practicing and all of sudden I heard this clapping. I looked up at the door window, and there was Kai! I was going to follow him, but by the time I had gone outside, he was nowhere to be found! I swore it was him though! I know that face anywhere!”

    “OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH! Your EXO bias was clapping for you!” Wheesung squealed.

    “I KNOW I KNOW!” Oriana squealed, matching her friend’s fangirl behavior. They had both expressed some jealousy over Alexandria getting to spend time with such a handsome group. It was like the two young girls’ bias group. Day in and Day out, they had expressed excitement of being in the same company as their “husbands”. Gyeyoung had told the girls they were way too into it.

    “Haha, I wonder if Alexandria-Unni knew he was going to be up here?” Oriana asked. Wheesung wondered that too. She spent so much time with them. All of sudden, Wheesung felt just a ping of jealousy for her best friend. She hadn’t attracted any attention. Being the youngest she had felt a little inexperience and not as valued as her older members. Gyeyoung had been training forever and was a talented rapper and leader. Alexandria was exotic, beautiful, and the best female vocal she had ever heard. Sure Oriana was about her age, but she was exotic too and such a gifted ballerina and hip hop dancer, Wheesung just felt she was… lacking.

    “Wheesung? Are you there?” She heard Oriana’s accented Korean through the phone.

    “Um… Yeah sorry… I have to go Ori-Unni… My ajhumma is calling me. See you soon.”

    “Alright. See you later.”

 

 

“Omg that was amazing!” Alexandria exclaimed as they walked more down the Hongdae district.

“Yeah thanks Sehun, that really hit the spot,” Chanyeol agreed.

“I’m glad you thought so, Lex-noona, though I’m sure, Chanyeol hyung ate half your food,” Sehun said, glaring up at the cute giant.

“Well, I’m sure he won’t do that again.” Alexandria flashed a mischievous glance in Chanyeol’s direction.

“You may be right about that, Lex. Your food choices almost burned my mouth off!” Chanyeol exclaimed. Sehun and Alexandria laughed as they remembered the face Chanyeol made when he reached one of Alexandria’s jukma only to find the octopus laced with gochuchang upon putting it in his mouth.

“Hey I need my mouth!” Chanyeol proclaimed, playfully poking Alexandria in the cheek. She waved him away giggling.

“Haha! Be more careful, next time then EXO’s Voice!” She playfully called him by one on his stage nicknames.

“Haha! She got you, hyung! Hey, Lex-noona! I wonder if you’ll get another stage name too!”

“Korean people can barely pronounce my name now. How about we do that first?” Alexandria suggested.

“I can pronounce your name Noona!” Sehun said, getting in her face. “Ala-stan-treya!”

“Awww Sehunnie your lisp just shows up more. It’s so cute! Nice try though.” She cooed, patting his cheek. Chanyeol saw Sehun’s face fluster.

“You wanna try?” she asked Chanyeol.

“I might as well give it a try. I hear Kris-hyung say it all the time,” he nodded. He took a deep breath, being all dramatic. “Ale-zand-ria.”

“Haha! That was really close! Good job!” Alexandria said, clapping.

“Thanks!”

“OMG guys look! This is like my favorite part of Hongdae!” She ran up to a square wall, on it was painted a winged turtle flying in a blue sky. It’s face was cute and happy. There was more walls like in the middle of the street. This was why Hongdae was called the Artisan’s district of Korea. “This is freaking precious!”

“Hey we should take pictures! This street art never stays the same way long,” Sehun suggested.

“OMG That’s a great idea! Here!” She passed her cellphone to Chanyeol and stood in front of the turtle picture.She slid mask down and  spread out her arms like wings as if she was flying away with it. Her smile was huge as she looked up to the sky. She really is beautiful Chanyeol thought.

“Did you take the picture?” Alexandria asked, still stuck in her dramatic pose.

“Nope, I have a better idea.” Chanyeol handed the phone to Sehun, and ran up to her and casually lifted her up in his arms.

 

“Ahh! Oppa what are you doing?!” Her arms automatically went around his neck for safety.

“Don’t worry! I promise I won’t drop you!” He laughed at her slightly panicked expression.

“You are so crazy!” She exclaimed, laughing back at him. Sehun snapped away.

“Noona, your face is priceless!” He laughed.

“Oh here, get on my back,”Chanyeol suggested.Alexandria cautiously got on Chanyeol’s back. Chanyeol didn’t know why she was being so careful, he was pretty light to her.

“Whoa, from up here it really does feel like I’m flying!” She exclaimed. She spread out her arms like an eagle again and smiled as Sehun took the picture.

“Hey it was my idea! My turn!” He whipped out his own cellphone and Alexandria took it. He stood in front of one of the street art walls with the picture of a Sun blowing down a village. He stood where the sun was and made a face as if was blowing the village down.

“Haha! Sehun-ah! You look like the big bad wolf!” Alexandria exclaimed, pointing the phone. “OMG guys stand in front of that mural with the colorful faces and dance Wolf!”

“Haha really Lex!?”

“IMMA WOLF! IMMA WOLF! AAAWWWWOOO!”

They took turns taking pictures of each other. Chanyeol and Sehun doing a heart sign. Sehun trying to look serious in one with a thugging bunny rabbit. A guy managed to take a picture of the three of them posing like dinosaurs in front an Albert Einstein abstract. Alexandria and Sehun doing Gymioni, much to Alexandria’s chagrin, but both guys agreed she was too cute. She really fascinated them when she managed to do a middle split in front of a butterfly mural. Both guys’ jaws hanging open.

“Guys, flies are going to fly into your mouths if you leave them open. Take the picture!”

“Oh, I’m gonna do more than take the picture,” Sehun murmured to himself.  Chanyeol pretended not hear. They took a ton more, until Chanyeol noticed it was getting slightly late.

“Hey guys, we have to get going soon. Lex has a practice later on today,” he explained.

“Wait, hyung I want to take one more picture. Lex-noona come with me.” Sehun took Alexandria by the wrist and lead in front of a mural with a heart made out of black, pink and red handprints. He spun Alexandria around like a swing dancer and brought her into a low dip, his hand supporting her back as it bent into a beautiful arch. Chanyeol couldn’t believe his eyes at how smooth the maknae had pulled that off. That little .

“Omg! Whoa Sehun? What in the world?” She laughed breathlessly.

“I just thought it would be a really nice picture with a really pretty girl,” Sehun answered.

Chanyeol took the picture like Sehun wanted. He gave him a thumbs up and Sehun popped Alexandria back into standing position. Alexandria then found herself with her hands braced against Sehun’s chest and his arm wrapped around her waist. Sehun looked her deeply in her eyes and she noticed herself looking back into them, All of sudden, Sehun didn’t seem so young anymore.

 

“Umm… Guys? We should really be getting back.” Chanyeol’s voice brought her back to reality and she carefully pushed Sehun away from her.

“You are so right, Chanyeol.” She walked back to him and retrieved her phone, looking at the picture. It looked very romantic in honesty, like something straight out a drama. She tried not to think about the way Sehun looked at her. So sweetly. “Very cute Sehun.” was all she managed to say. They started walking back to Sinchion Subway Station.

“Guys, I really want to thank you both for hanging out with me last minute today. You guys are the best!” Alexandria said, walking backwards to face them.

“No problem! I haven’t had this much fun without the guys in a long time. It felt nice to actually get to spend more time with you outside the studio,” Chanyeol responded to her.

“You’re welcome, Noona! Baekhyun, Kris and Chanyeol-hyung are always keeping you to themselves, I finally got to see why,” Sehun winked playfully at her.

“We are not hogging her!”

“Haha! Sehun-ah you are completely ridic- Ooof!” Alexandria accidently bumped into an older man and ended up falling on her . The man looked at her with such disdain, Chanyeol actually saw Alexandria’s fear in eyes.

“Uh I-”

“WATCH WHERE YOU ARE GOING NEXT TIME TAR PERSON!”  He shouted at Alexandria. Her eyes filled with pain at the derogatory term Koreans used to use to describe black people. Chanyeol felt himself fill with rage. He helped Alexandria to her feet.

“Hey sir!” He placed a hand on the man’s collar and yanked him to a wall. “It was an accident! There is no need to call someone out of their name! What kind of representation ARE YOU? Besides being a ABSOLUTELY RUDE PERSON!” he boomed with his deep voice. The man looked so shocked and startled by Chanyeol’s sudden strength and character. He pushed Chanyeol away and ran off in the other direction.

“Daebak Hyung! Way to stand up to that !” Sehun said as he flagged them a cab. Chanyeol looked at where Alexandria stood. She looked up at him with sad eyes, but respect filled them.

“Chanyeol, I’m sorry I should had watched where I was going. I just caused trouble for you. I should had been able to stand up for myself,” she said to him. Chanyeol felt a smile come to his face. He pulled a very surprised Alexandria into a hug.

“Don’t worry about it. You are my friend and I will always be here for you. Come on now, you have a practice you need to be getting to.” Alexandria looked up at him with such gratitude in her eyes, they seemed to sparkle with it. It was that sparkle Chanyeol would fight for to never fade away.



A/N: Hi Guys! Just as promised, the next update is here! Decided to add some more input on some others girls and YAY! more Kai! Lol. Also maybe there is some romance brewing? ;D Anyway, the next updates will be weekly as always so I will see you all next Saturday! Thank you to all my lovely subs! YOU ARE GREAT! Comment below! By the way you all can friend me or private message me your answers to the QTOD's if you want! 

QTOD: What district would you like to visit in Seoul? 

P.S Sehun is a little sh*t.