Chapter 2: Surprise!

G.L.O.W.

*When Alexandria is talking to either GyeYoung or Kris she speaks English, she speaks Korean to everyone else.

 

    “Alexandria~! It’s time to wake up~!” sung GyeYoung, flicking the lights on and off in the girls’ bedroom.

 “Aigo, Gye Gye, five more minutes! Why do you have to get up so early? I swear you never actually sleep.” Alexandria groaned, covering her head with her pillow.

   “Hey LexyBug, I do actually sleep for your F.Y.I. and also it’s not actually that early this time. It’s five minutes to nine.”

 

    “Wait, what? Why is it so late?” Alexandria asked sitting straight up in her bed. For about a month now the girls had been living together in one of SM Entertainment’s basic dormitories for trainees. As SM didn’t want the other artists to be aware of them, the members of G.L.O.W. were to train and practice in the wee hours of the morning. This lead to Alexandria usually sleeping in till about lunchtime due to practicing from 2:30am to 5am. Except for the exception of yesterday when all the other idols seemed to be gone in the afternoon.

 

    “Your guess is as good as mine. Just because I’m a leader doesn’t mean they tell me everything.” Gyeyoung replied, leaving the lights on. “The other girls are already up. We’re about to have breakfast in about 30 minutes to get briefed on our schedules today.”

 

    “Woah, today must be a big deal. Well I’m coming down. Geronimo!” Alexandria jumped down from her top bunk, leading squarely on her feet.

 

    “You know for someone who always complains about sleep you sure do wake up with a lot of energy.”

 

    “I’m the daughter of a lieutenant. Gotta fake it till I make it,” Alexandria said, zooming past Gyeyoung to the bathroom to freshen up. She accidently bumped into Wheesung who was just exiting.

 

“Ooof…,” she said landing on her .

 

“Oh no, I’m sorry, Lexy-eonni,” said Wheesung, helping Alexandria to her feet.

“No, it’s okay. I didn’t look where I was going. I should had seen you there since you are taller than me. Thanks for helping me up though.”

 

Wheesung nodded with a cute smile and headed off to the kitchen.

 

“Really, Alexandria. We’re running over maknaes now?” joked Gye Young.

 

“Didn’t you just see she knocked me down!? I’m like two feet tall!?” Alexandria exclaimed. “Leave me alone I gotta get ready.”

 

“Haha I’m just joking with you, Lexybug. You got about 25 minutes.”

 

“Haha. Yes, Umma…”

 

30 minutes later with her face scrubbed and primed, she showed up at breakfast table. She was presented with a spread of pancakes, rice, fish, fruit and yogurt. Alexandria’s stomach had taken quite well to Korean food since she had moved there for the second time. She took one of everything. Except for pancakes. Because one can simply not have just one pancake.

 

“Alright girls, we have some special things planned in today’s schedule. As you have all been informed your group G.L.O.W. is due to debut in about eight months tops. Today is the day that you guys will begin your real training,” announced Manager-nim.

 

“Manager-nim, I thought we have been training for at least three months now. What do you mean by real training?” questioned Alexandria, looking up from her pancakes.

 

“Well, Lex, it only goes up from here. You see, you guys haven’t been formally introduced into the company. Today is the real today because you all will be assigned to mentors just as GyeYoung was.”

 

“Omo! I hope I get someone as cool as Amber,” said Oriana looking starstruck. Alexandria laughed. She just hoped she didn’t get anyone too crazy as her mentor. SM had quite some characters as artists. She didn’t really care as long as they were smart, caring and responsible. And hopefully not too over the top.

 

“Haha, mixed into your schedules is a place and time you guys will be with your idol mentors. We will regroup later. Hurry, we gotta catch a ride in about 30 minutes. Also dress to impress please.”

  

After leaving the gym and showering, the girls arrived at the SM building.

 

“I swear next time I’m not going to try to keep up with you like that, Alexandria. How does one even do that many Russian twist and crunches.” GyeYoung said, stretching her back.

 

“Lots and lots of willpower, honey. ” Alexandria laughed.

 

“Alright, girls, here are the places you each will need to go to meet your mentors,” their manager said, handing them each a card with a room number on it.

 

“This all seems a little too mysterious to me,” said Oriana, eyeing the card.

 

“Yeah, this must be some huge deal if SM has to be so secretive,” Alexandria agreed.

 

“Come girls show a little fun! This is like a scavenger hunt! I just love games,” squealed Wheesung.

 

Alexandria peered at her over her sunglasses. This feels like a set-up. Her mother had always taught her to be suspicious of everything, however she did feel quite giddy. Right from the start, the chairmen of SM had been telling the girls what a big deal this group was going to be in the KPop industry. She walked with her members through the double doors. She didn't want to face why it was going to be a big deal, but she knew exactly why.

 

“Whoo, you look so nervous, Lexybug,” commented GyeYoung, noticing Alexandria was the only one still standing in the lobby.

 

“Umm… well to tell you the truth I kinda am…” Alexandria knew that by her being African-American, the company was taking a huge risk with her being apart of a group with the position of visual. There was a lot of pressure being put on her.

 

“GyeYoung, what if my mentors hate me. What if they want some ideal Korean girl and I’m not that. I’m just me. I don’t mean to sound pitiful, but I’m not exactly something they would be use to. What if they see me walk in the room and they request to be someone else’s mentor. I mean, I’m pretty sure ya’ll didn’t jump at the chance to be in a group with me.”

 

“Girl, what? Look as talented as you are, I would be dumb not to be in a group with you. Hush those fears. Let me see what room you’re going to.” she hugged Alexandria and glanced at her card.

 

“Room 2 - B, ah.. that’s the studio, you know where that is right?” Alexandria nodded.

 

“Good, I’ll see you later okay. I got to go find my mentor,” said Gyeyoung waved, heading in the other direction. Alexandria waved back and headed to the elevator, bowing to the receptionist.

 

In the elevator, alone she thought of who her mentors could be. What if it was someone from SNSD, or maybe another F(x) member. Could members all have mentors from the same group. Maybe not, so to diversify their styles. What if it was someone from CSJH The Grace? Could they still be a thing? Actually wait? What if she had a guy for mentor? Could SM do that? Would that be appropriate? Before she could run a quick index of all the possible boy groups she could be assigned under the elevator opened to level 2. Important looking producers passed her with somewhat questionable looks. She just briefly showed her SM ID card and went to find room 2-B. The studio where they produced music was room 2-A connected to room 2-B. Room 2-B was the soundbooth, the room they actually sung in. Straightening her outfit, Alexandria mustered all the courage she could think of and entered the room.


“Kris, are you sure she can’t see us?” Chanyeol asked behind the control panel in Room 2-A. About half of EXO watched as Alexandria entered the soundbooth and looked at the hanging microphone that had a Post-It on it that said “Sing to Me”. She looked at it curiously then she peered into the glass as if trying to see who was behind it, but to no avail.

 

“Yeah, I’m sure…,” Kris responded. Alexandria moved closer to the glass to try to get a look into it. Chanyeol could see her wide eyes full of anticipation. She looked quite different today in a long sleeve black and red plaid dress, a black wide brim hat and dark red lipstick.

 

“I swear you guys we have the cutest freaking mentee,” commented Lay. “She’s like a chocolate unicorn.”

 

“Lay, you think everything cute is an unicorn, you freaking five year old,” said Chen.

 

“She has really nice legs,” commented Sehun. Chanyeol rolled his eyes. His bandmates would call him immature, but no lie she was pretty cute.

 

“Kris, I think she’s getting restless. You might actually wanna give her something to sing…,” Chanyeol suggested.

 

“Oh yeah you’re right.” Kris replied. “Xuimin, sit here and tell her to sing something.”

 

“Wait, what? Why me?” Xuimin asked as Kris grabbed his arm and placed him in front of the microphone.

 

“Because you speak the least and no one knows what you sound like.”

 

“Wow, Kris really?” Xuimin scoffed. “But you know I don’t speak English nor do I know what to tell her to sing?”

 

“She seems to like 15&...” suggested Chanyeol, pleasantly  remembering her performance from yesterday.

 

“OOOH! Make her sing Beyonce, XuiXui.” Chen said.

 

“Yeah, Beyonce sounds right. Okay Xuimin listen closely, I want you to tell her “Please sing for us, a part of Beyonce’s Listen,” instructed Kris.  Xuimin nodded and told her what to sing into the microphone.

 

Alexandria, still looking quite perplexed, nodded and placed the headphones on her head. Chanyeol quickly got a part of the song and set of the music.

 

“Say “Whenever you’re ready.” Kris told Xuimin.

 

“Whenever you’re ready,” Xuimin instructed her. She nodded and gave a thumbs up to signal she was ready. Chanyeol pressed play and Alexandria opened to sing.

 

Her eyes closed as she got really into the song, matching it’s volumes of emotion with her amazing volumes of sounds. She hit every note with ease and expertise. Chanyeol was in  just as much awe as the first time, maybe even more. It was something to see her a little closer. If the first time had been just a lucky performance, this time you could hear more of her and she was starting to become the real deal.  How are going to handle a girl this talented?

 

“She’s so amazing…,” He said under his breath.

 

“Hmm.. did you say something, Chanyeol?” Kris asked, looking at the younger man questionly.

 

“Wha- um, Oh it looks likes she’s almost done? Kris, it’s almost time for us to be getting there. Go in there and introduce yourself,” Chanyeol said, quickly covering up his stammer.

 

“Oh yeah, you’re right. Okay guys when I give the signal, you guys switch on the lights. Keep the microphone on so you can hear everything. This is so exciting.” Kris patted Chanyeol on the shoulder and exited the room. Alexandria opened her eyes and looked at the glass just as she got done singing.

 

“Um… Sir, how was that?” She asked. This was the first time Chanyeol had  heard her speak. She sounded not too young, with a nice hum in her voice. All of sudden the door opened to Room 2-B.



 

Alexandria looked at the glass as trying to look for an answer to her question, but still couldn’t see a thing in the darkness behind it. What gives? she thought to herself.  She looked down trying to figure out what was going on and where could her mentor be when all of sudden the door swung open to the room.

 

“SURPRISE!” exclaimed a huge blonde Chinese man with open arms who just appeared in the room.

 

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!” Alexandria screamed and jumped off the stool. What the heck? She couldn’t believe her eyes as they travelled up, up and up to meet the perfectly eyebrowed eyes of Kris Wu of EXO who stood oh so gallantly in front of her.

 

“Oh my God…”

“Yes, it is a pleasure to meet you Miss Alexandria Washington or as I shall now call you Lex. I am Kris Wu, your new mentor,” he extended a rather large hand to her. Shaking all over, she took his hand and shook it.

 

“Hey now, don’t be nervous, I know it’s not every day you can see perfection first hand,” his commented heartedly. About twenty- million thoughts were running through Alexandria head at that very minute.

 

Oh my God, he’s as arrogant as he looks. What the hell? He’s a rapper and a HE for that matter, How the hell is he going to be my mentor? Oh great, I must be dreaming, I must. I’m still sleeping in my bed right now. No way he’s my mentor. Wait, I’m not dreaming. me sideways. Oh, SM must think this is so funny right now, give the black girl the guys. Oh great… Wait, if someone from EXO is my mentor. Where is the rest of them…?

 

“So Kris, were you the one in the studio...?”

 

“Well actually not just me…,” Kris snapped his fingers. Suddenly the lights were on in the producing room and Alexandria came face to face with more like half of EXO smiling and waving enthusiastically at her through the glass. Shyly she waved back. I think I’m going to faint.

 

“Well come on, might as well let you meet most of us now,” Kris took her by the wrist and they began to exit the sound booth.

 

In Room 2-A, Alexanderia was presented in front of six of some of maybe the most gorgeous men and one of the most popular kpop boy groups in all of South Korea.

 

“We are ONE! EXO-imnida!” They all bowed. Alexandria blinked. She felt frozen in place. Chanyeol could see the confusion and blanat shock on her face. She looked like she was going to faint any minute. He kinda felt sorry for her. This must be crazy overwhelming.

 

“Guys, this may be a lot for her…,” He whispered to the nearest person.

 

“WELCOME BEYONCE!” Sehun exclaimed joyously, not even shy. “We are so glad to have you be our dongseang!” All the guys groaned.

 

“Yah! What did I tell you about calling every African-American girl-”

“Wait, did he just call me Beyonce?” Alexandria asked. Everyone in the room turned and blinked at her.

“Hold up, you can speak Korean?” Chen asked.

 

“Yes… Actually I speak about five languages fluently, but didn’t you guys read about that in my file or something?”

 

“What file? They just said that I was going to be your mentor and to speak English to you so you would be more comfortable in the company.” Kris admitted. The rest of EXO nodded in agreement. “I guess there is a lot we need to learn about each other.”

 

“Well I know alot about you guys. Since I moved here it’s been EXO fever all over the place. I can tell all of you apart too.”

 

Alexandria pointed to a pale young man with black hair and a small pout with an unbothered expression.  “Oh Sehun.” Chanyeol didn’t like the look he gave her. It seems a little too friendly.

 

To an older man with chubby cheeks and the only one with monolids of the group. “Kim Minseok or stage name Xuimin.” Xuimin grinned shyly.

 

To a fresh face man who seemed to had never experience a blemish with black hair. “Zhang Yixing or stage name Lay.” Lay looked childishly pleased.

 

To a man with a very amused expression chestnut brown hair and kitty-shaped lips. “Kim Jongdae or stage name Chen.” Chen smirked.

 

To a man with large ears, bewildered expression, baby face and silver hair. “Park Chanyeol.” Chanyeol could feel his ears getting hot when she looked him in the eye.

 

“And of course yours truly,” said Kris in his grandiose fashion.

 

“Yeah of course you Kris,” she said, smirking at him. “Where are the rest of you?” she asked swinging her arms back and forth. Chanyeol had been so busy thinking about the way she said his name, that he hadn’t even realized the girl must want a place to sit.

 

“Oh sorry, here you can take my seat, your feet must be tired,” Chanyeol rolled his chair over to her and let her be seated.

 

“Oh, what a gentleman. Thank you so much,” She looked up at him and smiled. Chanyeol swore the room got brighter, her whole being seemed to light up. Chanyeol didn’t want to look away.

 

“Um… Y-You’re welcome.” he managed to say. He went to stand by the door as Alexandria and Kris continued their conversation.

 

“Well the others had various schedules to get to and while I actually wished the other vocals could be here to meet you first, they will have to catch up later I guess. We were informed that you are the main vocal and visual of your group, G.L.O.W.,” Kris said.

 

“Yes, that I am…,” She said sheepishly, rubbing her neck. “Sorry if I’m talking informally. Since I know you speak multiple languages which one would you rather I speak in and how should I address you?”

 

“Haha, English is fine. And if you like, you can address me as Kris-opp-  Wait, just how old are you?”

 

“I’m a 1993 liner. July 27.”

 

“Ahhh!! You’re my noona…,” Sehun groaned. The others laughed.

 

“Yup, haha. But I guess so… But I’m gonna tell you guys something, I don’t just call anyone Oppa.”

 

“Well, you can call me Grand Master Kri-”

 

“No,” she said curtly, giving Kris a killer side eye. “Kris Oppa it is.”

 

“Ohh I like her…,” Chen commented. Chanyeol chuckled. I think I might like her too...

 

    Chanyeol looked down at his phone and realized he had a text from Baekhyun saying they were at the place they were supposed to meet.

 

    “Kris, we need to be going, the others are waiting on us,” he said.

 

    “Huh? Oh yeah, it is time isn’t it? Alright guys, let’s go. We don’t want to be the late ones.” The members of EXO begin to stretch and rise from their seats and exit the room.

 

“Wait, you guys are leaving?” asked Alexandria, effortlessly switching from English to Korean. She stood up, looking baffled and what Chanyeol could see a little sad.

 

    “OMG, you guys she could not be any cuter…,” commented Lay.

 

    “Guys, means you too. We can’t not have the guest of honor at her own party,” said Kris, gesturing her to the door.

 

    “Huh?” She said following the rest of the members into the hallway.

 

    “You’ll see. Also we got done what you’re going to call me, what should we call you?”

 

    “Hmm…,” She said looking up at Kris. Chanyeol just realized how little she was. Probably about 160cm(5’6”) at the most.(She’s actually 5’4”).

 

    “Well, my stage name is Lex, so I guess you can call me that. But if you guys come up with any crazy nicknames, you better run by me first, Deal?” She said looking up at him.

 

    “Haha, this chick takes charge, guys I think I can like her. Yes ma’am,” Kris smirked. She shrugged away from him slightly, but she ended up bumping into Chanyeol.

 

    “Uh Oh… Uh.. sorry Chanyeol…” She said looking up at him and shrugging away from him as well.

 

    “Oh its okay, is something wrong?” He asked genuinely concerned at her bewildered face. Gosh, his voice is just as deep and hypnotizing in person as well, thought Alexandria.

 

    “No, no… It’s just tall people make me pretty nervous and it's one thing sitting with you guys, but walking with you guys is like walking with trees. What do they feed you guys?”

 

“Chicken mostly,”Chanyeol laughed nervously. “But hey I can make myself shorter if you want.” He started walking on his knees in the middle of the hallway. Alexandria rolled with laughter, clutching her stomach. She has a pretty laugh too, Chanyeol thought.

 

“Haha, No, no, I don’t think I’m nervous anymore. Thanks Chanyeol-Oppa,” she smiled at him. Chanyeol felt his ears getting warm again.

 

“What, Chanyeol got called Oppa first?!” Sehun whined.

“Well, idiot, you’re not her Oppa,” Chen commented.

 

“Well, she might be my noona, but I can make her scream Oppa,” Sehun stammered almost shamelessly.

 

“Yah! What did you say you little ert?!” Chanyeol got up from the floor and punched Sehun in the stomach. Luckily, Alexandria didn’t hear or at least pretended not to.

 

“Yo, guys chill, we’re here.” Kris walked up to some double doors and pushed them open.

Bass met Alexandria with a full blast as she walked into a room full of gold and pink decorations and some of SM Entertainment’s most prominent artists and people. SHINee’s Trigger blared as people clapped at the entrance of EXO and her to the G.L.O.W. welcome party. Balloons, and streamers swirled with glowing stars streaming from the ceiling and pictures of the members of G.L.O.W. and videos of their earliest practices were displayed on visual screens around the room. People pumped it up on the dance floor.

 

“Wow....,” was all Alexandria managed to say as the looked around the room in astonishment. Was this all for them, was part of this for her? Oriana and Wheesung emerged from the dance floor and ran to Alexandria. They all screamed and squealed in a conversion of hugs and laughs.

 

“Omigawd guys this is crazy! Look at this place!” Oriana exclaimed, holding hands with them.

    “I know right! I can’t believe this!” agreed Alexandria.

    “It’s so awesome!” commented Wheesung.

    “So guys who’s your mentors?” Alexandria asked.

    “Mine is Hyoyeon of SNSD!!” Oriana exclaimed. “Can you believe it? They basically called me their new daughter and we even got to dance a little! She said she would teach me popping and locking!”

    “That’s amazing something you always wanted to learn. What about you Wheesung?”

    “I got Wendy for Red Velvet. It’s really cool. She’s such a great singer! Red Velvet is so freaking cute!” Wheesung said excitedly. “What about you Alexandria, who did you get?”

    Hearing her friend excitedly talk about their female mentors, Alexandria was a little hesitant to reveal hers. EXO had already proved they were a little crazy.

    “Oh. Mine? Um… Well…”

    “LEX!!” exclaimed an over ecstatic voice from across the room.  All of sudden, Byun Baekhyun ran over to Alexandria and gave her a huge hug!

“Yay! I finally get to meet my new mentee. Omigawd, you’re just as cute as Lay said you were in person, Oh my go-!”

    “Baekhyun, did you just call her ‘your mentee’? Hands off, I only said you could help me. She’s mine,” Kris said, wrenching Alexandria from Baekhyun’s embrace. Oriana and Wheesung’s jaws dropped.

    “Your mentor is EXO?!” they asked in unison, totally astonished.

    “Well, officially my mentor is Kris…,” Alexandria replied. Kris put a rather large hand on her shoulder and bowed formally(and dramatically, much like a prince).

    “Hello ladies.” To Alexandria’s disbelief, her friends actually blushed. Crazy, she probably would had too if she hadn’t already figured out just how ridiculously arrogant Kris was. She facepalmed.

“Alexandria, there you are, girl! I’ve been looking everywhere for you? What took you so long? Who’s your mentor?” GyeYoung suddenly appeared from the crowd of people dancing and ran up to grasp Alexandria’s hands.  

“Well… it’s Kris from EXO,” she answered.

“EXO? Someone from EXO is your mentor?” GyeYoung’s face looked perplexed and something Alexandria couldn’t exactly pinpoint. Was it pain? It was a glimpse of disbelief in her eyes, but Alexandria couldn’t think of why.

“Gye Gye, are you o-”

“WELCOME ONE AND ALL OF SMTOWN!” said an announcer on a small white platform in the front of the room, in front of a picture of the four separate girls. Alexandria realized it was a picture of them from yesterday. Waiters handed everyone a glass full of sparkling champagne.  That is so crazy.

“This is the official surprise party of our newest girl group, G.L.O.W! GyeYoung, Lex, Ori, and Wheesung starting today starts your last day of trainee-dom. As now official rookies, the training intensified from now on!” That’s not disheartening at all. thought Alexandria.

“However, you have tomorrow to think about that! For now… PARTY! Get acquainted with your new mentors. We are so happy to be adding you to our SM family! Chughahaeyo!”

“CHUGHAHAEYO!” everyone raised a glass to toast the girls into their first initiation. Wow this is really happening…

“Come on rookie, they said we need to get acquainted,” Kris placed his hand on Alexandria shoulder once more and started ushering her off to where the rest of EXO was eating and drinking.

“GyeYoung, we’ll talk later!” she called over her shoulder. GyeYoung stood watching her as she went, but she also seemed to be watching someone beyond Alexandria. Alexandria didn’t have time to ask.

“Hey guys, this is my new little sister!” Kris presented Alexandria to the rest of EXO with great gusto. Alexandria froze once more as she was now greeted with twelve pairs of eyes staring right at her. Well… eleven, Suho seemed to be looking at something, or maybe someone.

“Yah, Suho! You always talk about me not paying attention and now you’re doing the same thing to my new dongsaeng. Stop being rude!” Kris barked. Suho snapped out of his trance and then smiled warmly at Alexandria.

“Alright guys just like we rehearsed.”

“WE ARE ONE! EXO - imnida.” thundered eleven individual voices. Alexandria couldn’t, but freak out just little more this time since there were so many of them now. She hid behind Kris partly.

“Oh wow… She is cute, kinda like a puppy even,” commented Kai.

“I am not cute, nor am I a puppy!” Alexandria replied, coming from behind Kris and shaking her fist in Kai’s direction.

“Wow, her Korean is really good,” said D.O.

“Ahh, no fair her Korean sounds almost better than mine,” admitted Tao.

“Um… thanks…,” Alexandria said, shyly. This was crazy. She had no idea how to react to any of this still. To her, the reality of the situation was not entirely setting in.

“Haha no problem. It’s a pleasure to finally meet you, Lex,” said Suho. “Here we got a seat for you.” Suho pulled up a comfy plush white seat for her and handed her a drink. “It’s a Shirley Temple I think it’s called.”

“Thanks! You’re so nice Suho-Oppa and thoughtful unlike someone I know,” She gave Kris a pointed look. Kris shrugged.

“Hey at least I didn’t call you Beyonce.”

“Hey! I meant that as a compliment!” whined Sehun.

“Suho, kinda said you looked like Beyonce yesterday,” Luhan pointed out.

“Thanks LuLu…”

“You’re welcome.”

“ANYWAY, sorry we couldn’t be there to meet you initially, but we didn’t want to overwhelm you. We understand that you have been training for about three months. This must be a huge transition. Switching from being a normal student to on the way to being an idol,” Suho said.

“Yeah, you pretty much said it. One day you’re a normal girl just listening to these bands, dreaming of going to their concerts, just being a huge fangirl and then all of sudden, you’re at a party were those same bands are honoring and taking you under their wing. I’m still not sure I’m not dreaming,” Alexandria chuckled softly to herself. There Chanyeol saw that look again. That sparkle in her eyes.

“Haha! Well I assure you, you’re not dreaming,” Suho laughed with her.

“So you used to listen to our songs before you became a trainee?”

“Heck yeah. I loved you guys.”

“Hey why ‘loved’?” asked Kris.

“Well I don’t know anymore you guys are crazy already,” Alexandria glared at him.

“Hey, why are you looking at me like that?” Kris asked.

“Because you gave me nearly a heart attack earlier!”

“I told you hyung, you’re too freaking big to be surprising people!” Chanyeol exclaimed.

“Man, whatever, anyone would be pleased to see the perfection that is me in the same room as them.”

“I doubt that.”

“Better than your deep voice and yoda ears sneaking up on them.”

“Actually I don’t think Chanyeol-Oppa’s ears are that bad. I kind of like them,” Alexandria admitted. Chanyeol couldn’t hold his smile in at her words.

“Ah so you do… Who’s your bias?” Kris smiled mischievously.

“What? How do you even know that word?”

“Answer the question, mentee.”

“ Omigawd. umm…,” Alexandria pretended to not be under pressure as twelve eyes fixed their gaze on her, highly anticipating her answer. Why do fangirls dream of this moment. This is almost terrifying. But they needed an answer.

“It’s Baekhyun.” About eleven groans chorused together. Baekhyun looked more than pleased.

“Yay! You’re my favorite too!” He cheered, hugging her. Chanyeol had never been more jealous of his best friend.

“Um… Haha thank you…” Alexandria said, gasping for air. .

“Don’t worry mentee. I’ll  do my very best to teach you everything I know. I bet we’re going to be best friends and I can’t wait for us to get to work together.”

“Don’t worry Alexandria, we’re all going to do our best to always be there for you because we all want you and your group to be successful as we know you can be.” Kris said, he looked at her fondly and Alexandria could see the sincerity in his voice. She almost felt like crying. This is really happening. In her heart, she felt like everything was going to be alright. At least for now.

Chanyeol once again thought he could see Alexandria glowing.

A/N:  I hope everyone had an amazing week! Getting more subs! Yay! I'm thankful for each of you and would love to be all of your friends! Don't be afraid to send a request! I don't bite(much). ANYWAY! Thanks for the love! I shall you see you all next week!

QOTD? Who's your EXO bias? Can you guess mine? lmao!