'The Last Super Show

That Awkward Moment.....with Super Junior.

One fine fine fine day...

The birds were chirping. The sun was shining.the dogs were happily barking. And the sky was pure blue without a single puff of cloud.

Such a beautiful day but yet unfortunately, hyeyeon could not enjoy it. Why? Well...

''finish this in 3 hours, then you gotta head to your private jet for your next appointment.''  the worker places a stack of papers onto hyeyeon's desk and tapped it twice with her fingers.


''ah~'' hyeyeon whined. Doing paperwork is the worst part of CEO - training.she really liked going to conferences and meeting new people. But sitting at a desk for hours, reading tiny prints on details of a new project was just not her style. Plus the fact that she wasn't allowed to listen to music while doing paper work actually made it worse.

''okay..u can have a 5 mins rest. But please get back to work before your brother finds out.'' the female worker gave hyeyeon a pitiful look.
''yay! Thanks unnie!!'' hyeyeon didn't even hesitate to jump to the couch at the corner of the office and turn on the big screen TV. She had them moved into  her office so that she could watch her favourite korean drama in her favourite couch right after training instead of going all the way home.Her office is literally her second home. She even has her own personal fridge in there!

5 mins turned to 10 mins..
10 mins turned to 15 mins...
15 mins turned to 30 mins...

but yet hyeyeon still won' get her of her couch. Not cuz there was a good show on, but merely cuz she didn't wanna do any work.ahaa, that lazy bum. Lol.

She flips the channel again and again and again. By the power of fate, her favourite show, running man, was on. She hasn't watched it in ages!

'it was already 25 mins into the show but yet she still couldn't figure out who the guest is. Eventually...a familiar face popped out.

''choi si won?!'' she was startled. Since when the hell does siwon go on variety shows alone? She squinted her eyes and looked again.


Handsome face.
Expensive hair gel.
Buff body.
Agile running. Looks good even though he is wearing a
Santa clause costume.
Yeap.
 that's choi si won.

''oh god.'' she rolled her eyes and immediatly turned off the TV.

''yah! You were getting to the part where i am gonna win! Why turn it off?!'' a very familiar voice came from the door.hyeyeon didn't even have to look to know who it was.

''go away choi si won. I'm working.'' she said lazily
''of course u are.'' he answered sarcastically.

So lemme explain. It's been months since stella has seen the super junior members. Believe it or not, her plan to leave them out of her life..actually worked. But well...nothing in this world is perfect. So even though her plan managed to get the other 14 members out of her life, this one kid, aka choi si won, has been visiting her at work everyday since forever. 

Apparently siwon is also the child of a father with a rich company like stella and he has also gone through the CEO training thingie which hyeyeon is going through now. So yeah..u can call him a senior in hyeyeon's line of training.wether she likes it or not..for some reason.....her brother, hwang seong jo,dosen't let anyone ever disturb  hyeyeon while she is training/working...except for siwon. Like...choi si won can walk in anytime and disturb her ad nobody mind his nuisance towards stella..
But of couse the deal isn't that bad cuz when stella desperately needs to  get out for some fresh air, she'll call up siwon and beg him to bring her out.if he is free, that is. Super Junior is going on their next Super Show soon. So yeah.

''why r u slacking off again? U wanna get scolded again for procrastinating?''
''i'm not procrastinating. I'm resting.'' she gave a lame excuse.
''stella-''
''oppa! Bring me to the movies please?''
''no. We already went yesterday.''
''then let's go down and eat-''
''i didn't bring any money.'' he bluntly lied.
''dude,...'' she gave him an r-u-kidding-me-bro?-look.'' i own this building.well...my family does anyways.u don't need money to get stuff around here.''
''but no. I am not going, u gotta-''
''if u don't wanna go, then why did u come here in the first place?''
''because i needed to give u something!'' he sighed frustratedly.
''what?''

for some reason, the mood of the room changed when  siwon started digging into his inner pocket in his suit and pulled two concert tickets. 
Two Super Junior concert tickets.His eyes eemingly anxious.

''what is this?''
''we're having a super show''
''and?''
''i want u to come.''
''no.'' she flatly rejected him.
''why?''
''cuz i don' want to.''she gave him a stubborn look.
''stella..it's been months. I don't understand why u still don't wanna come back to us.''
''exactly. It's been months. It's still too early. I can't go back now.''
''but stella-''
''why r u telling me to do this anyways?''stella dosen't like talking about this. Not at all.
''because..'' siwon sighed at his feet and sank into the couch next to her.

''this...might be our last concert as SJ 15.''

''what do u mean last super show? U guys said that u will do Super Show until the last day u guys stand as super junior.'' hyeyeon gave him a look.
''so u DO remember huh?'' siwon looked at her with a soft gaze.
''i..i...'' well of course hyeyeon remembers. Working with Super Junior was one of the most happiest times of her life so far.

Super junior...were actually the only friends she ever had in her life..

''i dunno stella....i'm confused too.'' his voice broke..and tears welled up.This is actually the first time stella actually see him cry.she was a bit flustered actually.
''SMentertainment is gonna debut a new rookie group with just as many members as SJ. They are meant to replace us or something. But instead of leaving SJ on the shelf,or even disband us so abruptly, they decided to let out activities die down.'' he explained with his eyes closed so those man tears won't flow.but the moment he opened his eyes again, his red eyes was blurred with tears.

''one of the best super shows of my life was when u were there for us stella. U were there for all of us.'' siwon remembered ...


At that time, stella was already a few weeks into the job and she was already  more than just SJ's sister, she was practically an extra member. She was there with them every dinner , every recording and every schedule . That concert was the first Super Show Concert that stella would attend (as a staff instead of a fan that is) and everyone was excited.the boys gave their a hundred and ten percent for stella and the fans and the response was the best in history.at the end of the concert, stella was sobbing like made cuz since she was practically Super junior's slave aka special staff aka maid aka sister aka Best Friend that has been with them forever all the time, she knows how hard it was for them in being a idol. She saw how the guys sometimes wouldn't  sleep for days due to performance preperations and how these guys are really passionate in their music when they practice. And she also knows well of SJ's history before they were casted into SM. She knew of Donghae's father's death. And Lee Teuk's abusive parents. siwon's demanding parents.Ryeowook's weight problem. She knows them all.
 They were here family.

''this dosen' make sense. Mr. lee soo man will never wanna replace u guys.'' stella furrowed her eyebrows.
''i dunno. I am confused myself. But the members are already preparing to go our seperate ways too. I don't want that to happen.kibum is already into acting, and lee teuk is preparing for army.'' a teardrop rolled down his cheeks.

''stella...please come.okay? I promise i won't disturb u anymore. But please come to this show. One last time..please.'' he begged in between his sobs.

''sorry siwon. But i can't-'' stella paces her hand on his shoulder but only to be rudely slapped away by siwon. He stood up and looked at her straight in the eyes. His wet orbs slowly being filled with anger and disappointment.

''geurae. It was wrong of me to have come here. It turns out it was just me huh? I thought all the times we had together meant something but i was wrong. And it turned out that We meant nothing to u ? Nothing at all.'' his tone clearly showing how hurt his heart was. But he was wrong. Those times really meant a lot to her, but she don't wanna  go the concert because..because..urm...

''siwon oppa please...'' she gave him a sad look. '' u don't understand.''
''no, i DO understand!'' he yelled.''now i understand that how much we cared and loved for u was purely one sided.we were your only friends and tried to be the best friends we could for u.we sacrificed for u even though it wasn't much''
''oppa-''
''i'm sorry stella..'' siwon sobbed but his angry,sad and disappointed eyes were still looking straight at hers. Silently begging her to change her decission and come to this last show.''i'm sorry i cared for u.''


he looks down at his feet, dsisappointed.''i'll go.'' his voice was so low , it was almost a whisper.

''oppa no!'' she caught his wrist just as he was about to turn around and leave.
''okay...i'll go. I'll go.'' she takes the tickets away from his fingertips.

''g-gomawoyo stella-ya.'' she pulls her in for a tight hug. For that brief to seconds, hyeyeon got all the oxygen out of her, but  she didn't mind anyways as she wrapped her arms around him.

Seongjo who was about to knock on the door, when he saw his sister and siwon in warm embrace through the window and smiled.
*great* he nods satisfiedly and left with an excited smile.

------------------------
YAY~~~ My laptop is back. sorry it took so long u allz *bow 90 degrees* the next few chaper will be up soon (maybe in 20 minutes or so..heh)
Thanks to all u beautiful people~~~~